Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Pet store here we come!

2 posters

Go down

Pet store here we come! Empty Pet store here we come!

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 pm

She made her way to the Inn. It was rather early still, but she just wanted to check in to see if today would be a good day, a good day for Madeline to go shopping with her. They were to go to the Pet Store. Perhaps not a normal day of shopping but a day of shopping no less. As she was walking into the Inn she passed the man going out. Normally she would have been social, but he looked to be in a hurry, so she wasn’t. Maybe another time, she was a social girl, well when she was at work. This trip with Madeline was to get to know Xavier’s family better. The fact that they were a set couple she thought it only right that she get to know his family. Thinking it was something that he would want.

She was going to stop at the desk, and rang the little bell there. She wasn't sure where Madeline would be at this time, or if she was at the Inn at all.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Pet store here we come! Empty Re: Pet store here we come!

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Madeline had been in the lounge watching her favorite television show when she heard the bell at the front desk. Seeing how her show was going off, Madeline turned the television off and headed to the front desk. To her delight, it was her brother's girl friend. Madeline walked behind the desk, and stood on a small stool. "Hey Titania, how are you? What brings you here, looking for my brother?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

She would shoot Madeline a smile as she popped up from behind the desk. A small shake of her head. "I am not looking for your brother. I am looking for his sister. See, she told me she would go shopping with me. Something about a pet store. Have you seen your brother's sister around? Because I was curious if she wanted to go with me today. I dare say that the muzzle and that chew toy are much needed." A impish little grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Madeline let out a giggle at Titania's question. Then getting a pretend serious look on her face she pretended to check the ledger. "Ah yes I see it right here. Yes she is free today."

Grabbing a pen and paper, she wrote a note for Pip and De'Ryanna. One of Gawains conditions of her staying at the inn in this state was she was to let one or both of her sisters or her brother know if she was leaving the inn, and where she was going. Dear Epiphany or De'Ryanna. Gone shopping with Titania. Be back later. Your little sister, Madeline.

As she finished writing her name, she came around from behind the counter. "Okay I'm ready."

Madeline was excited because she herself had never road n a car before.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm

She got a laugh out of Titania. It was good when one would play along. And she did not know that Madeline had gotten her memories back, so she was trying to not make her feel uncomfortable. When the note was written and she spoke about ready to go, she smiled. "I hope you don't mind that I am going to drive. It will be a lot faster for us to get there." And it would. She would wait for Madeline to walk out around the counter, before she would begin to walk towards the door.

Once the two were outside, she would walk over to her Equanox. Clicking the key bob to undo the locks, she walked to the passenger side, and opened the door for Madeline. "Here ya go, hop in and take the belt thats hanging to your right, and put the metal buckle into its home on the other side of the seat." Now if she confused Madeline she would help her. She had a feeling since Xavier had not ridden in the car that Madeline had not either, it was not fair but it was a guess.

Once Madeline was in the car, Titania would shut the door and walk around to the other side of the car, hopping in and either helping Madeline with her buckle or buckling herself in. Then she would slowly put the car in motion, watching Madeline's reaction, before speeding up, or even rolling down the windows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Madeline happily followed Titania outside. "Sure a drive sounds like fun." As she followed Titania outside to the car. She listened to Titania's instructions and followed suit. She hopped in the Equanox and pulled the medal end of the strap thingy into the place it was suppose to. Madeline wiggled a little bit, she was definitely strapped in.

When Titania got in, she looked at her with a gin. "So this is the thing that Xavier told me about. He said it was faster than a horse, but as not as fast as him.

Madeline let out an excited squeal. She had a feeling this was going to be something she wasn't going to forget. "Let's go shopping!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:34 pm

She let out a laugh as they went going. Once she knew that Maddie could handle the car, she would speed up to go the correct speeds and off they went. It took a while but not to long as they slowed down out front of a pet store. Titania looked over at Madeline and gave her a devious little smile. "Ready to go in?" She undid her buckle and would wait to see if Madeline needed help.

If Madeline needed the help she would get it, before T hopped out and closed her own door before walking over and opening the door for Madeline. Once the young girl was out of the car, she would shut the door once she was clear of it, and lock it with the key bob.

Then she would make her way into the store with Madeline. "Where should we start? Think we need a cart?" A grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Madeline was amazed by the whole car concept. it was a smooth ride, and amazingly cool in this hot weather. She could get use to something like this. Not that she would ever trade in her beloved horse for one. She still preferred riding bareback than being strapped in, but it did save time.

Once at the pet store she pushed the red button and the strap released. Maddie figured out how to open the door and popped down. As Titania walked around and pushed the button on the key ring Maddie talked. "We we'll most definitely need a cart. Xavier needs lots of toys, and a collar. Perhaps we can start on one side and work our way to the other. I hope they have a tack section in this store, perhaps I can find a present for my horse. I also want to find a present for my step mom's cat Tyger. He needs a new toy also. "
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 pm

She would grab the cart, and then look to Madeline. "Good idea." A grin, and then she would start pushing the cart, making sure that Madeline was with her. As luck would have it the closest isle to where they were had dog toys. The first thing her gaze landed on was a red, durable, chew toy with a bell. IT was shaped in the form of a dog bone, the inside had the small bell that would ring. She held it up to Madeline and grinned. "Perfect no?" Of course she would also get the rawhide, Gawain had suggested that and Xavier was his son. So she thought he would know!

A small pause, "What did you want to get for your step mom's cat?" Now she had met the step mom once, paired with what Xavier had told her about the woman, she felt a respect for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Madeline giggled at the chew toy. "Thats perfect, although you may need to get more than one. And those Raw hides would be perfect. As far as what to get Tyger, well thats a toughy." Seriously what does one get for a talking cat.

Maddie walked over to the hamster toys and found a clear hamster ball. She inspected it and got an evil grin. Knowing how much Tyger loathed her father, Maddie had the idea of putting a picture of Gawain she had in it for Tyger to chase. "This will work. What about a collar and leash for my brother, or does he need one? You know they make them with a thing that keeps them from barking so much."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 pm

She thought about what Madeline said. "Good idea!" She grabbed the other three that were on the peg as well. Backups were always good. A soft laugh, "Oh we do need to look at those!" The leashes and collars, before the other night in the woods she wouldn't of thought of them for other reasons, but now, they had double meanings. Not that she was going to share that with his sister, let alone his nine year old sister.

She thought that the whole thing to keep from barking, might help on keeping him from going on and on, like he liked to do at times. She grinned when Madeline came back with the hamster ball. "That's for a cat?" She had not met Tyger so she wouldn't get it. She had put a few bags of different rawhides into the basket as well. One was beef flavored, one was chicken flavored and the other was plain.

She would wait for Maddie to show her where the leashes were!

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Madeline giggled at Titania, tossing the hamster ball in the air a few times and catching it. "It is if ya know what to do with it. Ya see Tyger is my stepmom's cat, and he doesn't care too much for my father. I think it has to do with the whole canine vs. feline thing. Anyway all I have to do is put a picture of my dad in here, and Tyger can pretend to chase it. See hours of wholesome kitty fun."

Madeline looked at Titania with a naughty smile. "So how are things between you and Xavier these days. Has he mentioned anything about helping our foster sister Epiphany with a job? "He was nice enough to volunteer to help her. Isn't that mighty nice of him."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Now she grinned. "Are you sure you want to help that feud along?" Because maybe Madeline wanted to...oh what the heck, she grinned. "Though I dare say if its a long standing feud you might as well have fun with it." A small grin. She couldn't see what the harm would be and it wasn't like creating anything new.

She blinked a moment, "Oh, we are doing good." At least Titania thought that they were doing good. She shook her head, "He hasn't mentioned it." A puzzled look crossed her features, maybe things weren't good, or maybe it was because of his crush on his foster sister. Now that gave her something to think on, but on the outside nothing showed. No strange reactions. "It's good that he's helping her out." That was what Madeline would see not the inner hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Madeline giggled. "I'm glad. Considering when I do see him, you're all he talks about. Titania this, Titania that. Like a love sick puppy. I bet when nobody is looking he even chases his tell just thinking about you." The kid did have a way of putting things.

As for Titania's question about the feud, oh she so totally did want to help. "Hey while we're here, do you wanna look at some of the cute doggy clothes, and some of that fru-fru I bet we could find something for Xavier to wear when you took him walking."

Light her brother would skin her if she knew what she was suggesting, but it was so worth it.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ T ~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Now that caused Titania to laugh. A small shake of her head. "Well, at least we know he likes me." A impish little grin as she thought of something. "You should come over to the apartment sometime and we could do a movie night." She thought that was a safe enough things that her father should not feel to strange about letting Madeline come and do such. And with Xavier there what could happen, right? "You know, pizza for dinner, popcorn and junk food." Things she did not do that often, but always enjoyed randomly. She loved watching cheesy movies, and she had a feeling Xavier would watch those movies with her, but just to pad it, she'd see if she could get Madeline to help her out.

She couldn't help but laugh. "Do you really think he would want to wear that stuff?" She was questioning it even as her mind was wondering what exactly she would have to do to get Xavier to wear some of those items. After the night in the woods, well, one could not say she was innocent of knowing him intimately in that form. One more form to go though. Not that she was running from that task either.

When they got to the leashes she looked over to Madeline. "Want to help me pick some out?" She thought it would be good if the girl had some help in picking such things out. "And didn't you say that they have things that will help with his 'barking'?" A wink was shot to the girl. She could just imagine if they had done this trip on a busy day. What the people would be thinking with the converation that they were having.

~ T ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Madeline looked thoughtful for a minute. "Yeah I'm sure he would..if ya asked him to." She hadn't known her brother too long but she knew him enough to know by the look he got when he mentioned Titania's name, that if Titania told him to jump, he'd ask how high. Not that it was a bad thing or anything. It's probably one of those traits Xavier had inherited from their father.

"I would love movie night with pizza and junk food." As they walked passed the leashes, she studied the different ones, looking at material and thickness. She hadn't seen Xavier change yet, but she had all ideas he was as big or bigger than Gawain. She picked up a rather thick black leather leash. She tugged at it with both hands a few times. She then handed it to Titania. "I think this is about what you would need. Some wild dogs don't take to well to being on a leash, so you might want something like this, that way if Xavier gets out of line, all you have to do is pop with the loose end one good time to get him to behave...Not that I think he would go wild on a leash mind you."

While Titania was holding the leash, she spotted the shock collars. She picked up the box, and handed walked back over to Titania. "Here this is what I was telling you about." Madeline grinned holding up the box with both hands.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 pm

She let out a twinkle of a laugh. "If you think he would...I mean if you really wanted him too....maybe?" She was unsure on that, but then again, maybe it would be fun or at least funny? She did like to laugh and maybe that would cause it to happen a bit more?

She grinned, "We will have to do that." Now that didn't mean that she had to be Little Madeline she could very well be Big Madeline, and that would still work. The movies and such that was. When she spoke of the leashes she smiled, the laughter escaped. "He said I already had my one free hit...I wonder if this would count as a free bopping...." She would make a note to look into that, but she let Madeline put that one into the cart.

She would take the box from Madeline and look over it, a thoughtful look on her features. "Hmm. It might work." She would put it into the cart along with a regular collar that would not clash with the black leash that was picked out.

A pause, "What else did you say we needed to look at?" She figured she oh, "I need to find a blanket for hair for the car." A grin, "Dont want him shedding all over the place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Madeline tilted her head sideways for a moment. "Nah, you don't really need the blanket, unless you and my brother are going to the beach or on a picnic or something. From what Dad has told me about lycans they don't really shed unless they stay in that form on a regular basis and long periods of time. On the other hand, it never hurts to have one. What the hell get one just in case."

Madeline stretched her arms up. "I think thats everything we needed. I'm ready when you are. I need to get back to the inn soon, and see if my sister needs me to do anything. If she doesn't I might take Swifty out for a ride later. " Maddie gave Titania a wink. "Can't have him jealous that I rode something besides him."

It was then when Maddie looked over to the wall and saw a poster asking people to donate money to a local animal shelter. "Ahh poor puppies and kitties. I wish I could help." Maddie always did have a soft spot for animals.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 pm

She had started to answer about that...when Madeline said to get it anyways. A soft chuckle. "Well it's always best to be prepared right?" So the blanket would be taken. It was a nice piece of information about the shedding, and when it happened more and when it didn't. Those were useful tidbits she had gotten. Blanket would be grabbed and thrown into the cart.

Then she was laughing, "I dare say we are all set." A grin, as she turned the cart towards the check out. "You think your horse would be jealous of the car?" That was interesting, it wouldn't of been like it could smell another animal on her.

So did Titania, there was a good chance one day she would adopt a few...or so from such a place. If she ever got her own place, where she wouldn't have to pay extra. Once they were all checked out bags in hands..she looked to Madeline. "Ready to go back?"

Walking to the car she used the key bob to unlock the doors and threw the bags into the backseat. Waiting to see if Madeline needed any help, before she would get in on her own side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 am

Madeline in this form or the other was always a quick study. She got in the vehicle with Titania,. "Okay I'm ready when you are. " Madeline gave a superior smile as she buckled her harness contraption. "Lets go. You can tell me how my brother likes his umm stuff at a later date. I think this shopping has given me out."

Madeline was looking forward to a nice long nap.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:55 am

And then they were in the car, and she carefully eased the car to move. Careful that she checked first to make sure no other cars were coming or in the way, she would not take chances on her own or with another in the car with her. Always responsible of a driver she was. She let out a small laugh. "Once he see's the items, I don't know if he is going to let me tell you how he likes his stuff." A grin, though she didn't look at Madeline while she was driving.

Once they got the the Inn, she would pull up front, and smile to her. "Thanks for going with me Madeline. I will see you around." A smile as she put the car into park, to let Madeline out, once she got out, she would drive home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 am

Madeline giggled. "Well what he doesn't have to know you told me." And that was true. Besides she had all ideas her brother would at least blame her for half the stuff purchased. Madelin just hoped the shock collar wasn't one of them.

"You're welcome Titania, any time." Madeline hopped down, closed the door and waved. She happily walked passed the desk, to see if anyone had looked at her note. Still seeing it there, and looking like it hadn't been touched, she folded it up and threw it in the trash can.

stretching her short arms she yawned. For some reason Madeline didn't feel too good. She decided to go up stares and take a nap.

~End of thread.~
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum