Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Trouble???

+2
De'Ryanna Aybara
Beastie
6 posters

Go down

Trouble??? Empty Trouble???

Post by Beastie Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 pm

(this post is open to all, but will warn....this is a form rarely used and even those that know it might have forgotten it. I will also be playing this form as it should have been played....fair warning)

He was bored. That is all there was to it. He had been practicing with a new weapon, really like the the feel of it. The wicked looking double bladed staff felt good in his hands. He could manipulate it like lovers do each other. He rested the staff across his shirtless torso. The droplets of sweat running down his body like rivulets of rain down a mountain. Leather, tight fitting breeches hugging his legs; he added to the hint of the forbidden by adding a very short piece of burgundy fabric with leather woven into it-almost like a kilt. His leather boots coming up to his thighs. He gave him the look of being that knew what he was doing, and yet added to the sexuality. Was the dagger on his waist for show? Who knew.

He moved softly and confidently. His muscles flexing and relaxing in a very erotic way, giving those that watch him visions of what he was like making love. Walking with an air of confidence and yet more, as if trying to attract all the ladies he could. A wicked little grin played along the lips of his smoky grey skin making his deep amethyst eyes sparkle like stars, as he thought of the little waves of lust and desire that radiate from him. He knew what he could do with those waves, and he would use it to his advantage.

With his white hair flowing freely, some of it covering his eyes enough that he looked mysterious looking through the strands, he reached for the door to the bar. Opening it he stepped in. His eyes adjusting, as he closed the door and stepped to the side. he found a place to keep the staff, placing it strategically, and headed for the bar. Every movement was fluid, betraying his somewhat elvish heritage, and reeked of sexual attitude. He stood at the bar and waited to see if there was a tender this day.

Trouble??? Scifi_14

Last edited by Beastie on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Trouble??? Empty Re: Trouble???

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 pm

There was someone there, not at the bar but rather back in the kitchen. Armadeus was out for the moment and she was keeping herself busy - and trying to retain - her focus by chopping up vegetables to prepare them for what would be on the menu for dinner. She had a nice and steady rhythm that wasn't too fast (she would be done too quick that way) and worked to get everything done. To her left was a collection of what she had already chopped. Everything was going well.

Everything until she picked up a scent, but it wasn't only that, it was the feeling that came with that scent. It hit her hard and her hold on the knife started to slip as her more intimate thoughts and desires that were usually more muted during the daylight hours began to press towards the surface. Her heart rate even started to increase. De'Ryanna put down the knife and her hold on the vegetable and pressed both hands against her forehead. Where was this coming from? It had to be an outside source. Right? It couldn't be the result of how she's been suppressing the desires.

After a moment she went to the freezer and grabbed a handful of ice and pressed them to her bare neck. She shut her eyes a moment before getting a cup and putting the ice in it. She needed to get out of the kitchen, out of the Inn, away from people. With that handful of ice in the cup she grabbed another and pressed the new bunch against her neck and rubbed it from one side to the , trails of water dripping down to the neckline of her bodice. Now normally she would have taken the back door but, for some reason, she walked out the door that lead to the bar.

That's when she saw the . . . Drow? Elf? He was defiantly elvish and the two tongues mixed together in her head. The hand that held her cup was still steady, but the hand with the ice on her neck started to move lower as she sized him up with her eyes, the tip of her tongue coming out to pass over her lips and a small growl rumbling in her throat.

She left the door to move closer to the bar and him. "How may I service you today?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

He looked up from the bar towards the voice he heard. A slow sensual smile playing over his lips as he heard what she said. His deep purple eyes looking out and studying her.

He did not hide it, he took in her form, the waves of lust and passion pulsing in a way to hit even the most repressed desires. Slowly his tongue snaked between his lips to slide across them, wet them slowly and lightly. his saliva catching the light to make them look so inviting. That one would wish to partake of the forbidden fruit that lies in Eden.

That soft growl sent shivers down his spine, goosebumps appearing on his sweaty flesh. reaching up he slowly brushed some of the strands of white behind his ear, tucking them behind his ear.

Once more studying her, his mind working to remove the clothes and examine her form fully in his mind. His eyes telling of things he could do to her and for her.

When he spoke, his voice was almost musical, but that sexual undertone remained. He was literally sex on legs. He spoke in common, as that is how he was addressed.

"Ah, my beauty, I am sure you can service me in many, many ways and I you. But that may come," he stressed that word and the waves of lust and passion would seem to crash hard on her like waves on rocks. "Though I wonder what a being must do to receive something to wet his lips. Something sweet and definitely very moist."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Her eyes narrowed, but it wasn't out of anger. Her passions were rising and what he was saying only flitered across her mind as she was thinking more of in feelings than logical understanding. She saw him watching her and it didn't do anything to still the growl in her throat but only increased it. Head tipped to the side as she leaned against the bar, getting ever closer to him.

The hand that held on to the cup of ice set it down on the counter top and two fingers eased it closer to him. She had heard him say that he wanted something wet and what was wetter than ice? Well, water, but she didn't have water at the moment, she had the ice in the cup and the ice in her hands. "Ice?" It was a question and it was a statement of what she had to offer him. It was said with a raise of her eyebrow, one that stayed raised as she brought the ice in her hand to her mouth and popped in a cube.

Keeping a lock with his eyes she used her tongue to move the cube from one side of her mouth to the other, water dripping down her chin and from the palm of her hand due to melting in her hand.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Jamison LeFey made his entrance to the bar widely known to all within, that done by the rather needlessly loud sound of his cane contacting the hardwood floors. He wanted those within the bar to know he was coming. What brought about the presence of the good Warden? Could have been been coincidence that the proclaimed defender of those who couldn't defend themselves just so happened to appear at this time; Hell, that was more then likely the case. but of course Jamison would never have another actually believe it was coincidence. how else would be retain his reputation as a miracle man?

Jamison was a wizard loaded for bear; which more often then not meant he looked about as vanilla as ice cream. he wore a designer suit with a woolen long coat over it. both of which where enchanted to absorb the ambient magical energies around his body.(prevented the magic from short circuiting electronics.) The coat also featured a multitude of small leather pockets sewn into the inside of the coat, each pocket featuring a separate magical ingredient. He also wore a simple wedding band on his left hand; the band itself designed to absorb kinetic energy built up through days and weeks and menial tasks, only to be released at a single command all at once.(sort of like a magic shot gun.) into the bar he stepped walking with a limp, leaning a great deal on the ornately carved cane in his right hand.

A brow rose seeing the two carry on at the bar. thing about power that crashes like waves, is that its not very low key. which is what prompted the wizard to speak up, a hand sliding into the to the primary pocket on his rain coat, wherein he kept one of the most basic and easy to find magical accoutrement, Salt. "It is growing to be an all too common occurrence here isn't it?" high English accent to his voice as he approached the pair at the bar. the curiosity in his voice absolutely apparent. "Forgive me, what I mean to say is; there are these extraordinary young ladies. and twice I've seen men use means other then good old fashioned charm to... well charm them." a small smile offered and Jamison pulled his hand from his pocket and a pinch of sand flicked in young De'Ryanna's direction along with a portion of his no inconsiderable strength pushed a barrier of his own will around De'Ryanna; and it, was most certain a formidable wall to pass. Within moment her mind would clear.

"Might I have slice of toast please? white, with just a spot of jam." asked to the young lady now liberated of her mind's entrapment.
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Xavier had been on his way to see his sister, seeing as how he had to explain himself, and maybe even grudgingly apologize. It seemed, however, that there was a crowded house. He didn't know any of them, but he saw the way Ryan was reacting, and well, it seemed nice to see her act sort of loosened up. Not that he was thinking of her in that way....that's just sick. Humans are more prone to engaging in incest than wolves or Lycans, especially since his kind had more of a survival instinct that the baseline human did.

After watching for a moment from the door, he finally stepped inside. A nod took care of the differently-hued fellow, and another to his sister. The other unknown quantity was the wizard. He decided to play brash youngster one more time, even though his hair bristled at the power this one had just expended. "Hey, Dumbledore. Isn't there a kid with a scar that you need to be looking after?" He would, after a moment, snicker derisively and move over to the bar. "Hey, sis. Still got some of that pie left? I'm feeling a little peckish, and wondered if you'd join me for a slice or two." He was being pleasant to his sister, since he already had a mound of amends to make, but he didn't owe anyone else any sort of explanations.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:19 am

Before he could respond to the ice comment, he heard a loud sound of wood meeting wood. He watched the male figure enter, noting how heavy he leaned on the cane and his coat.

That is when he heard what what was said to him. He shook his head. How often did these beings presume so much of him and what he did without knowing him at all. his was not a power but an instilled gift. A job one might say. He did not need it to charm others, and it was not used for that. Simply bringing forth what is there so that others might experience that freeness.

That is when he heard the one behind him speak the name Dumbledore. As he saw the hand flash and sighed shaking his head. He felt a tug at waves as if he were using some kind of magick. How little people knew and how fast they assumed. His was not magick but a natural thing granted to him from others. A that flowed like water, and moved like air. A thing that did nothing but teased the beasts of lust within people. Any person within his aura. he controlled it enough to direct it at times, but that was all. It was just a natural thing. He often wondered why people denied things that were natural, but that was for another time and now his drow blood and honour was involved. . He returned the nod to the man that had said the name.

"I have seen many beings assume so much about things they know nothing about the ones they accuse of doing such. Seems I shall have to add your name to the list Dumbledore, if that is your name. When one is ready to learn and not assume. I am sure the time shall come that enlightenment will come. For there is magick in this world and many others, but not all that is done is magick. Ji xun naut usieva a vel'bol dos zhaun naubol pholor, uss 'udtila kluth ulu screa mzild nindel i'dol."

With that he left the bar, stopping to gather his weapon. Amazed at how one can feel and sense things that simply tug on emotions. Mayhap he was a golem and had none. He sighed at how the more things seem to change, the more they stayed the same. was a shame, was a really nice cane, coat, and accent. He headed out the door and off to the woods to let the psychic and his apprentice and her brother have their time.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

It was the sand. Getting sand targeted in your direction was a sure fire way to wake anyone up and even cause their eyes to water and currently De'Ryanna's eyes were doing both. She lightly sneezed, causing the ice to drop out of her hand and rain on the bar top like hail and her hands came up to rub at her eyes. Her sense of smell was thrown off for the moment but that had nothing to do with her hearing, and so when the Wizard spoke she knew who it was.

"Jamison. Hello. I'm sorry for the other day at the staircase," A couple more hard blinks and she noticed the mess she had made with the ice. Her eyes still itched a little but she was not going to rub them as he was here, not only that but the one she had addressed earlier was leaving and her brother was coming in. Something had happened, besides the pinch of sand, because she felt herself starting to subside and settle to how she was when she was chopping vegetables in the kitchen. Feelings left to bubble under the surface. "Toast, of course." She almost asked what type of jam but she thought that she would let him select from the assortment they had.

She took advantage of getting the bread for her to turn away from the men. To the sink she went to wash her hands before she produced a loft of white bread. "White right? We have a whole grain and oatmeal as well if you prefer one of those. Hello Xavier." That part directed to her brother of course. She thought that maybe he had sought her out to ask about the runes on the blade their mother had given him.

"If you would spare me a moment I will check on the pie we still have. " She wanted to give the Wizard his order and get up the ice and water spill before she left. De'Ryanna never left a mess.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 am

"Gesundheit, sis." He eyed the other man suspiciously, then turned to the bar and sat down with his back to him. "I do have a few questions for you, since Mom is gone yet again....it's about the dagger she gave me. It looks pretty nice, but I'm not sure about the function. When I grip it, I feel....something. I am not sure what, but I do know that Mom doesn't do anything without a reason."

As he sat waiting for her to finish...she always was a neat-freak, not that that was a bad thing.....he took the dagger out and unsheathed it. It was a beautiful weapon, and again, he could feel something, as if it was tugging on him. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but it was there. That was not the only reason he was there, though. He still had to speak with De'Ryanna in a civil manner and explain his actions of late. Would she make fun of him as he had her for her seeming inability to change forms? Maybe, but he would risk it. After all, he had sworn to protect her, and he would do so, even if it was from herself.

One thing still troubled him. "Say, do you know that man that just left? I was just about to ask him about his weapons. I've never seen their like before, and I'd love to get my hands on a set of swords like that. I also have to admit that the guy had style. That's something you rarely see these days."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Jamison rose a brow as the ashen skinned gentleman slug words at him. an action which brought a moment of reflection upon the wizard, after all what is wisdom if not the ability to think back and think about ones actions. Thinking back the few seconds before the accusations put forth towards him that he had assumed so much.

"Forgive me, I do not recall assuming so much as to a matter that I fail to understand... I was merely putting forth an observation based upon my experiences at this wondrous establishment." upon further study as well, Jamison also thought it the polite thing to do in order to continue in correcting this misunderstanding. But when the old wizard went to speak once again the man had left. eyes over to De'Ryanna for a moment offering the young lady a small.

" Did I mention magic at all? I'm afraid the memory is not quite what it used to be." Which was technically true, if not misleading to anyone but himself. you see the old Wizard harbored a Greater Spirit of Intellect within his body. Esper as she wished to be called, was the fount from which Jamison pulled centuries of knowledge on casting. ( without her, He would be akin to his pen and paper brethren stuck to only a handful of spells memorized in a day)

It was now the boy's turn, he got a smile from the old wizard and a lowering of his head."I see a boy who needs teaching... hm, but there is no scar... if you like I can offer one." Jamison had a tendency to come off rough sometimes, so he injected a bit of Mirth there so the child would hopefully gather that the old man was joking at his expense. But, now that De'Ryanna was back to her old self she got his attention once again. Pushing up on his cane to sit in one of the stools. "worry not of deeds practiced in days passed my dear... white will be fine, thank you very much."

Jamison folded his hands before him. "I would venture that the weapons are Faerie made. Not Pixies, mind you... Faerie as in a general term for Member's of the fairer kind... If I where to venture a guess, given the weapon's nature I'd wager it was of the more Devious members of their society... I have several texts on the subject of Faerie weaponry. If you like I can perhaps procure more information for you..."

Let it not be said that Jamison couldn't be nice to people hell there where times in which he couldn't help it. above all else he was a teacher and educating people is what he did. Though to the comment about style Jamison couldn't help but offer a quite chortle. "The Definition of style has changed greatly from my day..." what was left unsaid was the fact that in Jamison's day men had to work to get a woman's chest heaving. But he was after all trying to be nice, considering that he had somehow run off the man with interesting weapons.
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Xavier could be a patient man, but he was not one to be sermonized to. "You know nothing that I wish to learn, aged one. I am here to speak with my sister, nothing more. You should, however, be careful where you point your words. As in, aim them away from me." Another shake of his head. "In your day? What, you mean when you were following Frodo to Mordor?" He cleared his throat, then sighed. "Never mind. You may go. A little friendliness, if such is in your scope, may go a long way." His back turned to the man once more. "De'Ryanna, could I get something to drink as well? Oh, and something for the elderly man here would probably help." He glanced over his shoulder briefly at that point. "What'll you have, Ensure?" Smiiiiiile.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Toasting bread didn't take long, especially since Jamison confirmed what he wanted. De'Ryanna toasted a slice - not too dark - and set it on a plate with a selection of small cylinders of grape, strawberry, and orange jam. Personal servings with a small knife included. Neat and decorative of course. She also had with her a tall glass of water, since Xavier had requested something to drink. He wasn't specific about what he wanted, only something.

The toast she placed on the bar in front of the Wizard. In a rare display of acting her age De'Ryanna took the glass of ice water she had prepared for Xavier and tossed the contents in his direction. He was the second person she had come across to put her in that state. "I think you need to cool down brother and unstuff your head that's all full of wool. Especially your ears. What the bloody hell is wrong with you these days?" The water may have hit him or it may not, it was just another thing she would have to clean up. She said what she did in a fairly level tone and with a narrowing of her brows.

"He was trying to be nice and offer some insight on the weapons you took such an interest in. You would know that if you were not so dense." She came very close to a huff but she held that much of herself in tact. "If all this frustration and aggressiveness is coming because you can't touch the Source like the rest of us then I suggest you brawl it out in an arena or sweat it out with your mate." She wasn't suggesting that he hurt the girl that he had interest in, never that, but she heard that engaging in sexual acts was a good way to relax.

"Stop insulting people. There's no battlefield here." She took a moment to collect herself and got him another glass of water. "A dagger's a dagger, I don't know much about weapons but I did recognize the runes etched it it and on the sheath. I could tell you what they mean but that's all. Why don't you ask her if you'd rather not listen to me. She gave you something, us it to contact her."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

The door had been left open, and the small ball of pure white fur escaped! She could be seen darting left and right as she ran down the hall! Kitty in full run mode, before she would stop and arch her back in a stretch, and then off she went again. To the steps she went, careful not to tumble with her read over her head, thankfully she did good! Today her white fur was rather soft, she had just gotten a bath, so she was a very nice smelling kitty like peaches and she had a big pink bow wrapped around her neck. Not her choice, but that's what happened sometimes.

She was going to stop at Jamison's room, but something had told her he wasn't in, and he was such a nice man to her kittyness. And she was on her way out doors, when she heard voices. Now that kicked in her kitty curiosity. So four small paws padded into the bar, where she spotted three people, it seemed, for she saw the two men, and heard a females voice.

Next she was running, perhaps the lady behind the bar would see her, for she ran and tackled the bar stool, and she zig and zagged between two empty ones before she was up on the counter, her white fuzzy head was looking around. Jamison! Ha! She had found him, poor wizard you can not hide, but she saw the water that was now on the counter in front of the other man. She made her way past Jamison with a small purr sound, stopping in front of the other man. Before she lowered her head, her little pink tongue slipped out and began to lick the water off of the bar top. A happy noise escaping her.
Violet
Violet

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 pm

He didn't flinch as the water found it's mark, although he did inwardly chuckle at the fact that it looked as if his sister was actually showing a little of the fire he knew she had. He was about to retort with something mildly amusing, as well as zingy, but he noticed the cat. "Aw, kitty! Cute lil' bugger, aren't you? Sis, do you know if there's any tuna in the back? Poor thing might be hungry." He would ignore the insults for now, and allow them to pass, so long as they weren't followed up on or continued. For the moment, he watched the cat lap at the water, and fought the urge to give her a scratch behind her ears.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:02 am

The old Wizard furrowed his brows at the reaction that the boy had offered forth, shaking his head at such unwarranted hostility. IT was a good thing that Jamison was not one to just fly off the handle at such things. Control over your emotion made control over your magic easier. Not only that, but it prevented the electronic implements of the kitchen from shorting out. Which was most certainly a good thing, A warden's salary was good, but not enough to replace an entire kitchens worth of technology.

Ryan had spoken before him though, putting the young man in his place so to speak. a fact that made the wizard inwardly smile. of course outwardly he was far too disciplined to let such satisfaction show to the hot headed young lad sitting next to him."Thank you, Miss De'Ryanna, if it is not at all too much trouble might I also request a cup of tea, with just a spot of honey and cream."

Which is precisely the time that Leoette jumped up onto the counter, which was something that brought a smile to the old wizards face. He leaned his cane down against the bar and reaching that hand forth and offering the kitten a scratch to the top of her head." It would not surprise me what so ever if she where hungry... her name is Leoette." technically not true, but Jamison had promised the young lady within that cat that he wouldn't share her secret with anyone; and so, her identity remained a secret."Now what brings just he cutest ball of fuzz out of her cave today?"
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 am

She would turn her little kitty head towards the man that spoke, tilting just a bit, as if she understood everything he said. Animals were rather intelligent creatures were they not? When the man said she might be hungry she gave out a meow, as a I am hungry! Even as she went back to lapping the water.

That's because the old wizard liked her soft plush fur! So when Jamison did pet her, she purred a loud, purr at that. He knew how to get the purrs out of her. Though when the food was mentioned, she would give a small meow again. She would turn her small little frame towards Jamison, when he asked a question, her small head tilting as if she was taking in his words. "Merow...row...Murr." The little kitten just answered him, before moving back to lap at the water. Gwendolyn had forgotten to change her water and she was NOT going to drink out of the toilet and she did not have to many options when she was in such a form.
Violet
Violet

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Just as she was about to give her brother a fresh glass of water her action was halted by a white cat that sprung itself on to the bar top. In the water. She had seen the feline coming and didn't give it much thought beyond a slight pursing of her lips together. De'Ryanna didn't not like cats, she only didn't care for them which is why she waited while the two men dealt with it. She was use to Tyger and as long as this one didn't start scratching at the wood the two of them wouldn't have a problem. Besides, it appeared that Jamison had the animal settled and she was cleaning the water off the bar. Perhaps it wasn't too bad. On second thought, because the cat was drinking off of the bar that only meant she had to clean it all the more.

Still, she gave the cat a solid look before placing the glass of water in front of Xavier. He was wise to not say anything in retort to the water, she thought that was the best thing she had seen him do in weeks. "I believe that we do have something for the feline." And then she took out the kettle and filled it with water. With her back turned to the ones at the bar she Channeled a small weave of fire to the kettle and it immediately heated in her hands. She had a hold on the kettles handle but even if she hadn't the heat of it wouldn't have bothered her to due her current resistance to heat.

"And one tea for Jamison," she poured him a cup. It was a normal dark tea. Putting it on the bar she added in a drop of honey and one of cream before she placed those down by the cup incase he wanted more. "And I'll be back with the tuna."

Getting that didn't take long, although when Ryanna went into the kitchen and what she brought out wasn't exactly the tuna normally found in cans. This was arranged on a saucer plate and was a small piece of chopped - and deboned - tuna, with a basil sprig stuck on the side. It was even a bit warm. "Here you are." She put it by the water-lapping kitty.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Madeline had stopped by the inn before leaving for her destination to pick up a few thing. A change of clothes and food. She went to her room and packed a bag, then pulled her hair into a ponytail. She looked at her reflection and sighed. Knowing what she now knew about the Source and where her abilities came from, she wished she had never got the crescent moon tattoo that she was staring at in the mirror. To her instead of being a symbol of the Goddess, it was a reminder of the years she had lost with her family.

Once she had a saddle bag packed, she made her way to the kitchen. When she got to the bar, she saw some man, her brother with a wet shirt petting a kitty cat, and De'Ryanna behind the bar. Madeline made her way behind the bar. She stood beside her half sister grinning. "Xavier need a bib, or just getting excited over the cat?"

She couldn't help but joke. She placed the saddle bag under the counter with her good arm. Then turning to face her sister. "Listen there is something I need to take care of, and I was wondering if it would be okay if I fixed a few sandwiches for the trip."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum