Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Stranger Shipment |[a log ]|

Go down

A Stranger Shipment |[a log ]| Empty A Stranger Shipment |[a log ]|

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 am

-It was turning into another one of those months. Here is was it was close to yet another weekend and nuttin. Not a date. Not a project. Not even the prospect of another job. This was really starting to get to him. Well, it wasn't like he had much to offer the common society, but it would be nice to at least be tossed a bone from time to time. but, it seemed he was in need for something new. And something new for him meant walking...for a while.....a good distance away. So tonight, that is precisely what he would be doing. He didn't know if he would find something to occupy himself with or not, so he made the precaution of packing up his pack for a day or three worth of odds and ends and made out for the road. But where would the road take him? He had no clue. He just knew he had to walk...and walk...and walk...and walk....

Light knows that she shouldn't be out at night in her condition, and by condition she meant her secondary nature. Being out in the moonlight tended to have the effect on pulling those strings especially when she was around members of the opposite sex. But she had to be out because she was wanting to get the first set of supplies off the coming ship and it had come in an hour ago. So now she too was walking, walking up the road but she had one pack sitting atop her left shoulder and the other under her right arm. True she didn't have use of her arms at the moment but perhaps nothing would hinder her. She was dressed in her normal of a cream color shirt under a brown leather bodice and full skirt. There were a few people on the way but she ignored them as she went. Thought.. she did linger her eyes across the occasional male she saw.

It was nice to actually get out. The normal routine of wandering the same streets aimlessly night after night could get pretty dull after a while. Especially when those streets turn....stale. But this was good. The new surroundings were a welcomed sight. Passing a few people he would pay attention to what they were about if he could, glancing over some more then other, but for the most part kept to himself. As he moved, ltightly leathered legs would move his form. the ground lightly crackling under foot steps. That ruby red shirt padding loosely over torso in a slight breeze the night had to offer. And it seemed not only did he pass some poeple, but he would pass those that walked just a hair slower then him. One such person would be this young lass. Well, he was male after all, so those eyes would take note of a few things as he approached from her rear. As he got to her side he would see the load she carried. But, it seemed she had it under control. So as he passed, he wouldnt hide the slight smirk and nod to her as he passed, head turning to look back a bit.- Evening

At least she wasn't struggling with the packages for if she was and he had said hello and passed it would have been a different story. Still. He was male and in her thinking if a male was going to acknowledge someone such as she who was involved in this task he was required to do more than give a greeting and walk on. "Are your bags so heavy that you must rush by to find somewhere to rest your load?" Is what she said to his greeting, even if she was saying it to his back. It was directed at him and perhaps he would know it.

-The term is 'There's plenty of fish in the sea'. He knew that very well. And he took that more to heart then others for he was constantly fishing as it were. Throwing out smooth glanced here, and friendly hello there. And when he got a reaction, that’s when the reeling in occurred. Or such was the way of his mind. So when he heard the woman speak out about his passing without offering to help a coy smirk would come to lips. He wouldn't stop. No. That was too simple. However, he would spin his form so to look back to her. His steps did slow as he was walking backwards now as he looked on to her. Now actually being able to see the face clearly- No, actually, it's not. Why? Do you know of some good places around here to rest a while. My feet are starting to yell at me a bit. -He would smirk. yes he was joking. But such boldness from a lass deserved a recoil of merit. He would slow his steps, allowing them to now more closely walk together as he extended out his open hands, since his own pack was easily staying on.- Which one is troubling ya?

"You might try your hand at the top one here." She didn't ask him to help her, then again, he never said that he was going to do anything about either package that she mentioned. "It might get your arms to start yelling at your feet and your ears will be the only ones worse for wear then." Okay so her humor wasn't that good, but it was there, it only wasn't picked up by many people. A darker or more sarcastic type is the one she had. There was no problem with him turned around to look at her as long as he didn't bump into anything. Just as he now had a good look at her she had one of him and she made no attempt to hide the fact that she was looking him over from head to toe. Her shoulders gave a small shrug before shifting the package on her shoulder. He was travel worn. "There are stables not far from here that I'm sure would suit you quite well. Unless you happen to be a traveler with coin to go along with your lip."

-When she directed as to which one to take he without hesitation would reach out to take that burden off of her. Luckily, her own would fit over his so that he only had to kill one shoulder at a time and he slung hers over shoulder. When she spout out that attempt at a jest, he would send her a puzzled look but did smirk and let out a light chuckle.- If you say so. But once the ears can't take it any more it'll be your turn. Where ya headin anyway? Back home? The office? Another country? -Oh he would catch that look. Twas hard to hide from him. But he couldn’t blame her. he knew he was a looker. But it did go two ways. Spinning back around, he would take up path right next to her. Not really knowing where he was going, but he would look forward.- Hey, I have yet to hear any complaints about my lips, so they do me just fine. As for the coin, I got me some. 'Cause I aint gunna be sleepin in no stables. That smell tends to stay with you a while.

So he did have some manners and it wasn't all talk. When he reached for the package she let it go to avoid any contact of the skin. Just that brief moment of close contact threatened to rise a growl from her chest but nothing happened. Instead she switched to cradle her last package in her arms, it gave her hands something to do. 'Well now... seems like we are headed in the same direction after all." What he was carrying had a bit of weight to it - 40 pounds - as it was a package of dragon meat. They had a patron at the Inn who had asked for it as while they kept some in stock they didn't have much, so she was doing her part to make sure they could fill the newest person's needs. "Perhaps you could not hear any complaints over the yelling of your feet." And she gave him a slight smile, looking at him a moment then back to the road. She thought that was funny. "Fortunately for you we are headed to an Inn and there are rooms available there yet. I know because I work there. "

-Manners. Yeah, sure! And they continued on their way. Exactly where that was he wasn't sure. but that is exactly the reason for his little leisure cruise out this night. Something new. And well, it seemed the lucky was running his way. However, hopefully the luck kept up and their destination wasn't too far away. Maybe he should have asked for the easier thing to carry?- All this talk of yelling. You're not one of these vicious glass half empty sort of people are ya? Or this Inn, it's not some run down shack or somethin? -Was he skeptical? No. He had a way of reading some people. The dark humor seemed to be her way. Besides, if she worked at this place it must be decent.- Oh yeah? Does that mean I can get some sort of discount for helping one of the place's pretty workers?

"Perhaps it means that you won't have to wait for service." They had to walk uphill, but it wasn't very far once that was conquered. After the hill the three-story building could be seen neatly nestled between two trees. With it's stone path leading to the front and the wooden porch, it wasn't that hard to spot. "As for your other question, i don't see my self as one of the people you described. I tend to look at things realistically and logically." He was carrying the package pretty well, it was one thing she was looking at, observing, and whenever she did she didn't hide it. "You have a good arm. Seem pretty strong. You can't be a traveler by profession. What work do you do?"

-he would nod. A smirk crossing his lips again at her comment. It would be time to switch arms. Hefting the two packs around his form, he slung them over now his left shoulder.- I suppose that could do. We'll talk about further compensation later. -Dark hues would glance up at the approaching Inn. The size actually surprised him. Looking over the many different aspects of the place.- Well now, seems you got a pretty nice place there. May cost me a bit more coin then I thought. Might have to....work something out. -He grinned to himself. He did at times have ways of getting what he needed. And he would freely admit finding beds to sleep in was one of them. At her last comment, he looked to her again.- Well thank you. You look pretty good yourself. But no, traveling is not my profession. I missed that class in tutoring. Im actually....between job at the moment. But I have had my fair share of jobs. Got plenty of skills from that.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

A Stranger Shipment |[a log ]| Empty Re: A Stranger Shipment |[a log ]|

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 am

"The Inn tries not to turn anyone away. As long as they can pay in either coin or work. With your built it would be work." She had not problem in using a man to do labor around the inn, especially if he was built for it, and he was. Besides, he said he had plenty of skills and the weather was warming up and there were things to do to rid the place of winter. "I'll give you a decent bed in a room and that should be just fine.." she slowed half a step as she turned to look at him more squarely as they walked. 'And since you are going to be staying in the Inn I need a man to call you by unless I make one up myself."

-Well now, it would seem what came natural would be his down fall, perhaps for the rest of his days. here he was, finally finding a new place to spend some time relaxing, enjoying the sights, meeting some new people....and he would be put to work. Curse this chisled body of perfection! But, it was something new none the less.- A decent bed is always welcome. Though....nah, we'll get to those details later. -he would grin to himself. It was too early in knowing her to judge how she would take some jests. As she turned back to look to him, oh he couldn't let that one pass by. It was like a gift wrapped present- Oh really now? Well....I am actually curious as to which name you would come up with. -Brow would raise as he smirked to her in wait.-

She had a pretty good idea of what he was about to say having been around a male or two and knowing the general gist of their mind, this is why she paused in her walk and was looking at him with one raised eyebrow. The right one. There was even a slight tilt of her head. "Service rewards of that nature are not dealt with here aside from personal terms." Then she started the walk again. The Inn got closer and with a few more steps they would be there, though she did not take him in through the front doors but instead moved to the back. "I would call you Brazen based on that thought you had alone. But you may call me De'Ryanna." Brazen was right, though she could think of a few more as well but they were things best not spoken aloud.

-Oh he would laugh at her reaction. Such hostility towards what went unsaid. But, he did tend to get himself in trouble from time to time. That was all part of the whole life game.- Hey now....wasn't meaning to offend. It's a pleasure to meet you, De'Ryanna. But since I now know what names could be in store for me, the name's Marcus. -he would keep that chuckling smirk over lips. Yes, he was having fun with her. Though his own dark humor took some getting used too. Following close behind, he again would shift the packs back to right shoulder.- What tasks do you have in mind for me then? Not sure how good of a handy man I would make.

When they got to the back door there were two steps to climb and then the door. It lacked a handle or any other indication on how to open it but De'Ryanna pressed her hand against it and pushed, causing it to open. Another may think that it was a swinging door when it wasn't. It would only open for certain people. "Are you suggesting that the only thing that works well on you, Marcus, are your lips?" He had said earlier that he hadn't received any complaints yet on them. So she may have been having a bit of fun with him too. The kitchen was a fair size and was equipped with two stoves: one on the wall and another built into the island in the middle. The large fridge is where she would direct him - the meat had to go into the freezer. "I think I prefer Brazen." She did, but she would use his name. "Over here please with the package. As it is spring the garden and ground are going to need work to get back into order and shape. Had you ever worked the soil?"

-He honestly wouldn’t take notice of that whole door ordeal. To him yes, it would be a simple swinging door. Unfortunately for him he would most likely find out the truth behind it at the most inconvenient time. Stepping in behind her, those hues went to take his first look at the Inn.- Oh I would hardly say they are the only things that work on me. but they are good at what they do. -Alright, again he went off the deep end, but this time it was completely her fault! Looking to where she was directing, he would move over to find a spot inside the freezer. Dropping both packs, his by his feet, he would be hefting the package inside. He would have to separate it a bit, but hopefully the chef would figure that out.- Brazen huh? Well alright, but only for you. No one else. -Smirking, he would pull back fro the freezer closing it, sending her a quick glint of eye. After that was done, he would be arching his back a bit, stretching out his shoulders and arms. Finding a good spot to lean against the counter, arms would cross over chest as he looked to her.- Gardening huh? I suppose I could do that for ya. I mean, how hard could planting a few flowers be? -Oh how little he knew. the Inn always had a way of turning the most mindless task into something...well.....anything but.-

To that she chuckled, but only a bit and it had a slight musical quality to it. Her package she placed on the island counter and this effectively put her back to him. She popped the box open and then went to fetch a large bowl. Her box had fruit and she was setting up the fruit bowl for the next day. "I can be very particular about how i want the garden done and I dare say that you'll be going at it alone. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty." Though they were clean right now. "Of course there is a paper that you will have to fill out since you are saying here. You can consider it your contract." she looked over her shoulder at him as she drew the fruit out of the box and into the bowl. She saw the way that he flexed his back and it was causing her eyes to linger until she pulled them away to focus again on her task. It was the night. That's all it was. That's what she was telling herself anyway.

-As she started to prepare her table decoration, he would turn his form to face her just a bit. Eyes looked down to perk brow as he watched. Were they special fruits that had to be special ordered? Oh well. When talking about how she liked order in the garden he would glaze over just a bit. Well, this should be interesting. Someone not used to following guidelines tasked with tending to the grounds. This would be fun.- Oh I’m sure you're not. but no worries. I am sure I can push a shovel and pull a rake like the best of them. -And then there came talk of some contract. Now he would be a bit leery. Never liked tying himself down so definitely. However, it seemed that’s the way things worked around here. Head would nod slowly. Though, too bad he did happen to miss her glances this time.- Well, alright. I suppose if I must. But don't you think for a minute this means I’ll be sticking around very long. Just wanna see what the place is all about. -he would smirk to her at that. Again sending a quick wink-

She liked to get first delivery. Not to mention that the fruits she was placing were more summer fruits and the sweet kind had to be gotten from an overseas trader still as the farm here didn't have them yet. Mangos, Asian pears, strawberries, peaches, these were some of the best. "The contract here is only lasting as long as you need it. You do have to sign for your room and be responsible for your things." She was placing them neatly in the bowl and round in a pattern, using the colors and shapes of the varying fruits to make a pattern. "As long as you settle your accounts before you move on then you and I will not have any problems." Finishing she closed the box and folded it, placing it in a cabinet. She walked up next to him, standing slightly less than arms reach, and met his eyes, and held them for a moment when she spoke her voice was slightly lower. "And we're not going to have any problems. Are we Marcus?"

-It was actually a slight relief when she mentioned he was in control of his stay here. It was also curious as to the detail she was spending into organizing that bowl. He couldn't help but smirk, watching her hands work.- We'll have to see. But honestly, the place has left a good first impression so far.- And yet again there was the flirt. but this time, it was actually someone sweet. Gasp! Seeing her walking up and speaking her words, he would not be able to hold back a small chuckle as he looked right to her hues.- Oh no. Not at all! If there's trouble......the gremlins did it. They tend to follow me around.

"They are rather pesky creatures aren't they. Those... gremlins." And she smirked before she turned and moved out of the kitchen through the swinging door that lead to the bar area. She didn't think she had to tell him to follow, for what else was he doing to do but follow? He could stay in the kitchen but... no. "Perhaps you'll find the rest of the people here at the Inn to your liking. Or perhaps not." She didn't like everyone here and wasn't under the assumption that all should be friends. Only civil. She went behind the bar - for there were forms there too, and fished one out and placed it on the bar for him. Taking out a pen she made a few notations about where his room would be and that he was working for his tab. "Sign at the bottom. I'm giving you a room on the first floor."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm

-Well of course he would follow! She had his complete interest and attention. But he didn't know what to be surprised with more, her stopping with her fiddling with the fruit bowl or with her again joking with him. Already he could tell she was a woman with a hard outer shell. Hopefully he could find the back door. Following her out to the bar area, again his dark hues would travel over the room. Was always observant that one. Usually looking for the exits for a quick escape.- Eh, we'll have to see. As you may tell I can get along with people very well. It's the people that some times don't get along with me. Go figure! -Smirking, he would move around to where he could see that paper she pulled out. Most likely on the other side of the counter where he could lean over that form as he started to look to it.- The bottom? That's where I sign my life away, huh? You gunna be my boss?

It was ironic that he mentioned signing away his life in reference to that paper. Making his mark on it would be creating a binding contract so in a way.. he was correct. This was the reason for the smirk that played on her face. "I don't get along with many. Consequences of work and being who I am." He was right about the hard outer shell. "You can think of me as your boss if that makes your working here easier, though you may tire of me in that manner, it's not as though I'm going to drive you into the ground." She chuckled a bit at a thought. "You'll already have your hands in the dirt. I may call upon you for other things." She reached her hand out and tapped the line with her finger. If he took note, she wasn't that old at all. She could joke here and there. "I like for things to be efficient. "

-It seemed smirks were a dime a dozen right now. Either that or they both could just naturally pull them out of one another. Because of her continued comments he would be doing just that. Looking up to her a moment, he would nod. Then pen was brought to hand as he did in fact start to sign. If she was smart, she would check that signature. If she was any less charming he would think to sign whatever name came to mind. But, seeing she was just rough enough around the right edges, it would indeed be his own name.- Well now, now that i'm all official, when am I going to get the orientation, the tour, the member card? -Chuckling lightly, pen would start to be spun and twirled around fingers as he looked back up to her.-

"The key?" She said with a lift of her brow as she took up the paper that he signed. It wouldn't matter if he signed his name or that of his brother. It was in his hand. She didn't fold the paper but instead rolled it and even went to tap him on the shoulder with the tip of it as she turned to head towards the front desk - that's where the keys were. "I can show you about.. yes, if that's what you want." She rolled the paper up in her hand more as she went behind the desk to fish out the keys. "Your room will be 104. That's up the stairs and to the left. We can go there if you like." It was a type of invitation, he did need to know where his room was and she knew. It only made sense. "Though I'm not very chatty about things like... the going ons of the people, or where to find the best party..."

Oh. I suppose the key would do as well. -Jovial voice ringing through as she turned to walk away. Again the woman was walking away. Was she all business? Frowning a bit, pen twirling in fingers would cease, but only to be quickly flicked and pushed behind right ear. Never know when one might need a pen. Again he would be following her out so that he could look over yet a new area.- Oh yes, I would like that very much actually. Perhaps we could try some of that meat I labored so hard over? -Smirking, he would take the offered key from her. He started to think if she ever dropped this business persona she had about her. It was actually much better along the road.- Oh like I care for things like that. I can find that stuff out on my own.

De'Ryanna could be loose.. at times, she was only trying to maintain a certain appearance. One that was shaken when she heard his question about the meat. "Oh..." Her mouth closed and opened again before shutting once more, all the signs of being stuck on whether or not she was to ask the question that was on her mind. She should ask this one, only she was thinking it over for herself first and applying logic to it. "You want to share food with me?" To her sharing food was more than just a causal thing and she didn't eat with just anyone. She backed up to lean on the desk and crossed her left arm over her stomach while her right one went up for her fingers to tap on her chin.

-Oh that look on her face was just priceless. If only he had a way of getting it into a picture form. Hell he couldn't draw. Oh well. His memory will have to do. As she stumbled within her thoughts he would just smile to her, as if he got some pleasure out of her not having a quick come back for once. But when she did speak he would chuckle to himself, head nodding in the positive.- Well of course. How else do you get to know one if not over dinner? I suppose the showing around would do as well, but I think we have done enough walking, don't you?

"By conversation," De'Ryanna kept her hands to herself as she looked at him, studying him once again before she spoke. "What you seem to be suggesting sounds all the more like a date." He could correct her if she was wrong. "Though I do cook so putting something together is not a problem and I am sure you are hungry after your.. travel." She was feeling slightly nervous and therefore she fell back on what she knew - business. Keep her guard up and started to put up a bit of a wall. Social awkwardness. That was a way to put it. She still had that paper in her hand and she turned to the ledger and placed the paper within it.

-He may be a flirt, too much for his own good sometimes, but he never intended to put her off ease. Spreading feet a shoulder width apart, arms would be brought up to cross over chest. Looking to her, that curious and whitty crossbread face of his looked to her.- A date? Oh no. Nothing like that. If I offer you a date you'll know it. No, I was meaning a peaceful meal. Of course, you made the mistake of letting it known that you cook, so that doesn't help your cause as I do as well. What a perfect way to converse; not over the meal itself but in the preparation. -Nervous? No. He rarely felt that way. He didn't let himself. As long as he knew which way was up, he was good.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:16 pm

"I'll have you know, Marcus, that I have an excellent sense of smell," She said with a bit of a grin and a tip of her head as she tapped a finger to the side of her nose. "I do not merely cook, but I cook well." De'Ryanna wasn't going to be to arrogant about her cooking and say that it was the best - even if it was. "Looks like the first hour or so of your arriving to the Inn will be spent in the kitchen. Let's cook." She couldn't merely turn and head off this time for the kitchen was behind him and he was in front of her. Therefore she took a step to the side and waited a moment before she started walking, and at a casual pace this time. If he noticed anything about her walking he may pick up that she had a gait that made her walk seem more like a continuous glide than normal steps. But it was sometimes hard to pick out with the full skirts she always seemed to wear.

-he would smirk at that comment of her sense of smell. Was she hinting at she knew his game? Nah. he wasn't that obvious was he?- Oh is that so? Well I will have to be the judge of that. but I must warn you, I am usually pretty critical on my food when it's for posture. But yes, absolutely! Pick the spot. -He looked to her as she started moving off. As she passed he would do the clichι turn of the head and followed her. Hey, again he can claim.....guy. He as well would be turning and following her right back to the kitchen they had come in from.- So is cooking the only thing you do around her for your own pleasure? You can't possibly be all work and no play.

She held the kitchen door open for him as she stepped back into the kitchen - there was no need to have it swing out and hit him now was there? Once they were in she went to the sink and began to wash her hands, the sleeves of her shirt were short and cuffed at the shoulder so they were not any hindrance. "Cooking might be. I don't know if I do it much for pleasure as I do for the fact that it helps me to focus. I do so much around here that I don't usually make time for doing things with others." and she cleared her throat as she shook water off her hands and went to grab an apron to tie around her waist. "We do have a chef, an elf named Armandeus." His name rolled off her tongue very well and it too had a hint of musical quality. "The time I do have for other things I've generally spent them alone engaged in activities for focus. Dance for one."

-Wow. She even cleaned and everything. So fancy. Smiling with a nod as she allowed him unhindered entrance, he would follow suit with the whole cleaning thing. When in Rome. Though as he scrabbled around, turning head around he would be looking for a towel. He may do this washing thing, even though he kept himself quite tidy, but he sure as hell wasn't going to wear no apron. Having finally had success in his search, he returned to her side to go along with what she had in mind.- Well, it sounds to me you spend quite a deal of your time alone. Now why would you do an injustice like that? It's not like you don’t get along with others. Or is it you just get along with random people you meet along the road? And on top of that dancing is a social event, not done alone.

You could bet that if he didn't clean his hands she was not going to let him work on the meat with her. He didn't have to have on an apron.. but she'd insist that he was clean. At least in the making. She went to the fridge and stood there, waiting for him to take the package out that he had put in there just moments before. How would he know? De'Ryanna motioned to the fridge and waited for him that's how. "My dancing has always been solo." Good thing he couldn't see her legs under the skirt for her foot was slightly fidgeting and getting near to tapping. Nerves because the conversation was touching on a sensitive topic for her. "I've never had a dance partner. Can you the meat." telling him what she wanted him to do just gave her something to say.

-Oh, it must be time to decide what to make. It would seem she had a near by, though taller, shadow as she moved. Following right behind her, he would stand next to her, looking into the fridge. He would take note of the things he could see. You know, just in case something jumped out at him.- Solo? Well how much fun could that be? Though, I guess if there was an audience that would be one thing. But still, dancing should be shared. -He would blink a bit to her. But as he spoke this time, he would be leaning in and snatching up that package he had earlier placed in.- Never? seriously? -Turning, he would move to the island and place the heavy package on the counter top.-

"Never. I don't lie Marcus." When he leaned in she stilled her breath so that she would take in as little of his scent as possible. She had done well so far but close contact always gave her a stir and she didn't need that to happen. She even turned her eyes a bit and swept the floor with them until he moved away. And when he did move she exhaled slowly and closed her eyes a moment before turning to approach the island. "The meat inside is in individual packs. Pretty large and" she paused to clear her throat. "Thick slices so I unless you have a large appetite you may only need one. " Maybe one for the both of them. She exhaled again and turned to the shelf to pull out some vegetables. "How do you like your meat? And yes.. .when I danced it was for a particular audience. Now I keep up my practice in the gym.... you dance?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

-Nodding at what she said, he would start to open up that package, seeking out a couple of the individual pieces, one for each. If they didn’t finish, so be it. Pulling them out, the rest would be bundled back together and brought back to the fridge. And he was actually trying to be civil with his words. For her own were not making it easy.- I like it on the rare side. More flavor I think. And feels better in the teeth. -Looking to her, he would smirk. Starting to prepare the meat, he would start to wander around, looking for a few spices to help the food a bit.- A particular audience? You make it sound so mysterious. So....why did you stop? Don't like others seeing anymore? If you practice, you must be decent. -Chuckling lightly- Oh no. you don’t wanna see this klutz dance. Not a pretty sight.

"Oh no I'm not decent. I'm excellent." a show of arrogance there. She couldn't help it. Well she could but she would have had to check herself and she really wasn't in the mood to do something like that. She saw him looking for the spiced and she pointed to the cabinets above the stove on the wall. "over there. Bottom shelf. " she had peppers she was cutting up and then it would be onions. "But it was something i was made to do in the Courts. I haven’t' danced for anyone since I left." Being caught dancing wasn't the same thing. That was another story. "Therefore I’ve never had a partner. But you have strong arms.. possibly strong legs since you travel. You could dance under the right influences."

-And it would seem they were getting back into his familiar territory of playful words. Hearing her correction he would laugh, looking back to her before seeking out the directed spices. It would then be to the grill with the lot. While he let the grill heat up, the steaks would be lightly powdered and patted with the different spices.- Made? Well that doesn't sound like the best circumstances, but the way you speak of continuing with it, you like it. To bad you don't share with anyone. -And with her final words, he would send back to her that playful grin as he did before.- Well thank you. I do....dance.....under some influences. Though, not sure what my strength would have anything to do with dancing. You sure we talking about the same things?

He might not like vegetables, but she did. Or she knew that they were needed. So after she cut them up she started over to the grill with him. "When you move, you use your muscles. Of course you know this." If she would have been the more friendly or outward sort she would have bumped him when she was next to him but, for one he was cooking and do, she didn't just touch people. "Dancing, in any form.. the stronger you are the more effect you are going to have. Not to mention that strength in some areas can make you very flexible." At the grill her nostrils flared a moment as she took in the scent of the meat and the heat and all the other scents. Like him.. Focus on the food.... "Strong backside and thighs help to give you better lift. Unless I judge you wrong 'm sure you know this too. Cook mine with the vegetables. Please." She would hold the bowl of chopped peppers and onions. Her hands needed something to do.

-Oh she was the perfect straight man. She had to be! She kept a straight face while saying all of that, where in his mind he would be slapping his hands to keep bad thought in.- Oh...I can agree with that. You can become very limber and such with the right exercises. And the muscles built....they can be used for so many things. -How long could he keep it clean? the last time he even hinted at a hidden meaning she got defensive. He was trying to avoid that again.- OH....backside and thighs.....lift....not a problem there. Though, have been a while since i had a good work out. -yes, keeping busy was good! Nodding, both of their steaks would be tossed down with the veggies to begin to scream as cool juices started to cook -

"Then you should get in some training. Wouldn't want your skills to go to waste. What was that you told me earlier about never having a complaint yet?" For the last statement she turned so she could face him and that he would be able to get the supplies from her that much easier. "Wouldn't want to tarnish your record. Would you?" Was she flirting? Maybe. What she was doing was talking and he was a male and she had a certain way of talking to them when they proved not to be ignorant. Marcus was good company. From what she wore her bottom half was covered and her arms were not bulging with muscles, but that didn't mean she should have been underestimated in the arena of strength. "We do have a gym." Tossing that in there for normalcy .

Training? Yes, well....would love to get in some. Maybe I will make use of my time here. After all, I would hate to disappoint. -he would turn his head to face her, looking to her eyes. That playful smirk remaining over lips. He would even send over a wink. Seemed appropriate. But then, he would work diligently on their food, flipping over the steaks, making sure the veggies juices helped in the seasoning of the meat. Oh he was enjoying this. Even though that good/bad battle would be raging in his mind, he was enjoying actually speaking with another living person on a friendly basis.- Gym? Oh! Right. For training. I'll have to find that while I’m here.

That got her to laugh, oddly, and her laughter sounded a bit like tinkling bells in a musical sense. "The gym is vast and at many times not in use by the others here. I'm sure it possesses all the tools for various training exercises.. you can fathom." She was going to leave it at that. Training.. What were they talking about again? Food.. dancing...sex? All of the above? Possibly. De'Ryanna wasn't to prude to not talk about such things. She only had a way about it. "Smells good. I think you may actually have made something edible." To her since bantering were all in play, it was her way of joking and being light even if others didn't take it that way. Thinking she was done with the vegetables she took the bowl away and went to set the island counter they were sitting at earlier. "What do you drink Marcus.?"

Does it? Well.... -He would start tending back to the steaks. Though, he would start to pull one of them off for him.- ...maybe you can show me there as well. Show me around the different techniques. -The tango of words. One of his favorite dances indeed. Looking back to her, he would chuckle.- Oh thanks for the confidence. How do you like your meat? Mine's ready. -Turning, he would take a step from the grill, leaning back on the counter to face her across the kitchen.- Oh, I’m not picky. But I do love a good whiskey.

"As long as the meat is not alive or still bleeding I will handle it. Though I prefer well." Not the very well or scorched. Just cooked well enough. She put down the silverware with the utensils on the proper sides and got out glasses. He was going to have whiskey; she was going to fill her glass with ice. The longer they spent here, together, the more she needed to have something to cool her down. "I use the gym all the time. After getting dirty the pool is a way to relax and strengthen the muscles at the same time. We will be getting a bit down and dirty together." She poured his glass and would leave it there for him to get when he sat. She picked up the plates, one in each hand, and walked to the grill, one plate held towards him. She was waiting for the meat. "In the garden of course."

-Nodding, he would let her piece cook a minute or two more. But with her waiting for the first piece, he would turn, picking up his with the prongs and flopping it down onto the plate. Looking to her as he did he would grin.- Oh of course. How else would we get all hot and sweaty? -Another one of his quick winks would be sent before turning back to tend to her food.- Thank you for this, by the way. I am enjoying the company. As I am sure I will enjoy the meal.

When he put down his piece she pulled back his plate and held hers forward. "With training." She said it so smooth and casually and she combated his wink with a small raise of her eyebrow. "Tell me, are you confident in your skills Marcus, the area of cooking? If you are then you need to change your last statement. You know you will enjoy your meal. That always sounds better." If he was around her more he'd learn that she had a lot of confidence about the things she could do. "Fortunately for us, you had more manners than you passed out when you passed me on the road. If you didn't you would have a red cheek and already on your way. In stead I ended up with a good barging."

Heh. -Would all she would get from that smooth comment. Looking down at hers, he would nod. It too would be picked up and gently placed on the other plate, hers. Turning back to the grill, everything would be shut down. Cleaning would come later.- Oh I am very confident. But the food is only one piece of the meal.- He would follow her over to where she had the settings laid out. Before sitting, he would raise up that glass she readied for him, taking a sip of the amber liquid. But he would not sit before she was ready. Laughing, he would nod.- Oh yes, I know. I believe I learned that early on with you. I can be dashing when the situation calls for it. Besides, it comes easy around you. Beauty should be treated with respect.

It was a good thing she was looking down at the counter, placing the food, as he made his last comment about beauty. Everything else had been fine but that comment jolted her a bit. She focused down on the plate and gave him a smile to go along with the laugh as she took her seat. "Yes. Beauty should be. There are not many who notice." But she didn't go for her food, she let it sit there and went for the ice in her cup instead. Taking up a cube in her fingers and popped it into her mouth and closed her eyes for a moment. "Is the company the other part of the meal? Sharing a meal with someone is rather important you know."

-Hearing her words as she sat he would smirk. He as well would be taking his seat as glass was sat down. Lifting his fork and knife, he would begin to cut at his steak.- How could they not? Blind? -But then he would arch a single brow, watching her with that ice cube.- Umm....didn't want anything to drink? But anyway, yes of course that is the other part. What fun is it to eat alone? Having company lets you make small talk, make new friends, learn about people. So yes, I think it is important.

"Things that I don't have all too much practice in. Small talk like that." Pulling in a small breath as she let her fingers dangle into the cup. She was forgetting her manners. That he had asked about not wanting a drink didn't filter into until now and she paused in her actions. "Oh. Um.. I.. I like ice. It’s... soothing. It helps to clam down the fires and enable me to engross in civil conversations when other things are wanting that i do something else besides talk." She didn't know if he could follow that, but she said it anyway before starting into her steak. Easily cutting a piece and putting it into her mouth. She wasn't a dainty eater. she actually ate.

You sure? We sure do seem to be talking quite a lot for you not being good at it. -A piece of his steak was cut off and then popped through lips and he began to chew. The flavors flooding his taste buds bringing a smile to his face. Of course, that smile was nothing in comparison to the one that he would be showing after she finished with her next bit. And that would be something he would not let pass by without poking a bit more. Looking down at his plate, a smug smirk crossing lips he would speak- Is that so? Well now.... now what exactly are these...things....wanting other then talking? Never know. Feeling might be mutual.

She couldn't say it was nothing, that would be a lie, so instead she clamped her mouth shut a moment or two longer as she had firm hold on both her knife and fork. "They are things. I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain." She could only say that after a bit of a pause and now she was focusing on cutting her meat up into perfect squares. any part that would not make it fit the shape was shaved. It was a meticulous task but she was diligent at it and very good. "I'm sure it's only the result of a long day sharing food." after it was sad she popped a few of the squares into her mouth and looked at him as she chewed. Watching a moment before turning back to her plate. De'Ryanna wouldn't say anything as she was chewing and it was rude to speak with your mouth full.

-Now this would be a sight. Brow would perk up at her words, but he didn't say anything. He would look to her as if trying to work things out. Watching her as she worked on her food, and paying attention to the fact that she didn't say anything further. A long day of sharing food? Don't think so. Finishing up the bite that was in his mouth, another sip of whiskey would be taken in, swished around a bit, and then napkin came to clean lips. Without saying a word he would nod. Scooting out of his chair, he walked over to her, clearing his throat. Leaning against the table he watched, waiting for a pause between her bites. Then, still not speaking a word, started leaning down towards her. It was very obvious what he was doing. His lips would be on course for hers if nothing stooped their travel. This was the time he always feared. Especially with her. the unknown. Curious if he read between the lines correctly.-

Her eyes stayed down on the plate when got up, she would focus on that though she could hear his movements as he moved about. She wasn't cutting anymore for tehre was nothing else to cut unless she wanted to make her food into slivers. Her fingers started to flex on the things she was holding and feet tap silently underneath the table. She knew what was going to happen and it was a conflict within her because of the night, her nature, and her mind. And her fear. That was a dominate factor and it was why she had kept her hands as busy as she could. Then as he got closer and started moving in she moved her head. "I'm not safe. Marcus. And this is very hard because you smell so inviting." he did and she was trying not to breathe a lot and was failing miserably.

-With her words he would pause only inches from his target. Pulling back a bit, his dark hues would looks to her own. Smirking he would nod as soft words, almost whispers, were made.- Well.....consider this an open invitation. I think I can handle myself. -And just like that, he was back to action, only now it wasn't so hesitant. Leaning down above her, left hand would fall tot he back of her chair as his lips came in to press to hers. There was a hint of gentle tenderness in there, but the main driving force would be his desire and curiosity. She was a unique woman. A very desirable feature to most.-

She had thought that when he pulled back he was going to pull all the way back, however that wasn't the case was it? The silverware was put down and she was willing herself to calm and relax, taking a steadying breath as she did. But then she looked up at him and that is when the contact happened. When it did she felt a jolt to her system that reached down to her stomach. Primal instincts started to rise up and she wanted to grab him with both hands and pull him down but the other side of her.. De'Ryanna did reach out and she pushed a hand against his chest, just long enough for her to push herself back in the chair and scoot away. A hard task since he had her chair but the girl was stronger than she looked. "I just met you." She licked her lips lightly. "I need ice... " ice...

-Those warm lips pressed against hers in that kiss. He would almost smile through that kiss, though that would melt away as he felt her hand upon chest and then pushing away. Of course that would cause him to back away. He wasn't a monster after all. Standing up he would just look to her. His face showing a hint of a friendly smile. He wasn't one to have many regrets.- Yes, I know. And it felt like a natural progression. -And then she went back for the ice. Now that would just make him chuckle.- Well thank you, I'll take that as a compliment. Though....judging from our....exchanges, I am a bit confused.

"There are reasons, Marcus, why I do things alone. There are.. are reasons why I've never had a dance partner." Scooting back her chair a bit so that she could stand. "Touching doesn't go all to well with me. It's not.. exactly the safest thing in the world for someone to do." She took a hard swallow and she picked up the glass of ice and ate a couple pieces, audibly crushing them in her mouth. "And the moon. ... the urges. The.. The natural progression." It was harder than she thought to speak reasonably through the desires that were growing inside of her so she was speaking slowly . "Don't be confused. There's nothing to be confused over. The day.. the night, Light." She closed her eyes and took in another deep breath to let it out slowly.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 am

-he would sigh a bit. Disappointed? Well, yeah, but that wouldn't make him a horrible person. She obviously had worries about the situation. He may be an enabler, but he certainly wouldn't force things. Turning form, he would lean back onto the table, hands resting flat on it as he leaned back a bit, looking to her.- Safe? What do you mean? Am I offending you by my desires? Cause if my actions were unwanted I wouldn't press. But with you speaking of...urges. Makes a man wander if you are merely playing hard to get. -He would smile warmly to her now. Above all, he wanted her to be comfortable. He's a flirt, not a monster.-

As she was standing she started to drum her fingers on the back of the chair as she worked out the thoughts in her head and pulled them into coherent words that she was going to say. "I'm not offended at all. " She closed her eyes. "My body wants to... Light knows it wants me to throw you to the ground and have my way with you. It does. it really does." At least she was being truthful about the whole thing? "But I did that before.. and almost lost someone because of what physical contact.. with me... can make happen to a person." She turned her head down a moment before looking up. "That's why I keep my hands to myself for the most part, why I don't dance with others, or do other... normal things. Not yet. I can't just yet."

-Well those words were encouraging. So much that he would turn look of worry back into his evil smirk. The only movement he would make at that moment was to bring his arms up, crossing over chest.- Well, De'Ryanna, if you're worried about me, don't be. As we have already spoken of, I am a strong one. I can take it if things get a little rough. Sometimes that makes it even more fun. Plus, I did give you an open invitation. -Now this was an interesting conversation. Things were out in the open for anyone to hear, but yet no action. That part alone made him want it more, just like any normal person would. Looking down to her glass, hand would be sent to take up a single cube. And as he looked back to her, fingers would push it between lips so he too could chew and bite.-

De'Ryanna nearly pulled in her bottom lip to bite on it. Nearly.. Instead she tightened her hold on the chair before hastily pushing it in and making a move to head to the sink. She could tell him what she was, but at the same time she didn't want too. It was the night. All she had to do what make it through the night. "Well that makes two of us. In relation to rough things." And she turned on the water and wet a rag, letting her hand stay under the spout and cold water run off of her hand. "We should... there are things to be cleaned." s he had changed her mind in mid-thought on what she was going to say. "You look like a man that could handle things, but it's not your physical aspect that would be in harm. Open invitation. Right. I like that." Still she didn't move to clean the grill, but the cold water was helping and, with the aid of a small trick, it was colder than the actual plumbing could make it.

-She was all over the place. In some odd way, it just made him smirk more. She truly was an interesting woman. When she quickly walked away he would watch. No, not just to actually watch her move away, but because he also was wandering if he should. However, it would be her confirming her interest in the invitation that made up his mind. Pushing his body off the table, he started to walk over to her, but not before another cube was snatched out of her glass.- You know, I realize that we just met, and I have yet to earn your trust, but you can do just that. You can trust me. I won't tell others what you wish secret. Please......finish your thoughts. -Oh he was pure evil. Walking up behind her, all subtlety was gone. Lifting his hand, that ice cube would be lightly pressed to the back of her neck, moving it slowly around her skin. Those eyes watching her as he just smiled.-

No room to move forward as the sink was in front of her and she didn't think to move when she heard him approach. It was harder than she thought to push against the two natures - especially when the guy was such a willing ( possibly eager) participant in the ordeal. There was nothing said until she felt the ice cube against the back of her neck. She felt the cold and her body flinched. Moving to the side she turned and made to grab the wrist with the ice and hold it down against the counter. Her breathing had picked up and there was a very slight undertone of a growl in it. Very slight that it could be mistaken for a rumble. But if she was touching him... Oh if she had gotten her hands on him then the twist in her stomach would start to grow tighter and her internal temperature start to rise. Her skin would feel warmer to him. –

-he was certainly that- willing. he would be standing pretty much right behind her, just slightly off tot he side when he brought that ice to her skin. But when she grabbed that wrist, fingers would let loose of the cube, letting it fall to the floor. A sudden in take of breath as his hand was pinned down to the counter, letting out a light gasp. His body bending a bit to make sure no pain would remain from the sudden capture. Looking to her, he wouldn't be smiling, but was showing fear either. If anything was shown, it would be pure curiosity. Though, maybe not known to her, but this was not helping the situation in his mind.- Well.....that struck a cord.

Let him go.. let him go.. the reasonable part of her mind was saying that - that she should let him go. The other side said that she should pull him in more and take the other hand and then some. Eyes were on his and she knew that he could probably pull away easily from her, or pull her along with him. She felt her feet shift into a more defensive position but it would be hidden by the skirt she wore. Fingers tightened slightly and her eyes started to narrow before she quickly let him go and took a step or two back. "That wasn't meant to happen quiet like that. I need air. I should get some rest." Immediately she clasped her hands together and left them to them hang. She didn't want to say anything about the way she acted. She knew that was only a chip and now she had to contain other thoughts. "Thank you .. for.. the food. “

-he too would be looking to her eyes. For him, the engine was already revving. His eyes would surely show that. But she was so hard to get through. So many barriers. When she let go he would stand straight up once again. Clearing his throat, other hand went ot rub his skin a bit where she had a grip on seconds prior.- Stop me if you like, but I can rear body language. And yours does not match your words. You really should just let it go. -He truly had no clue what he was getting himself into. but he acted on instinct. That gut feeling thing that some had such keen senses for. Stepping towards her, he would reach out to lightly hold to her elbows. Once again, he would be leaning forward, moving in for another caress of lips. He was most definitely incorrigible-

Only this time she moved back before the kiss. "I can't, Marcus. I can't. " The amount of physical interaction was calling her bluff and working against her. It wanted and if she had any lesser mental ability she would have given in with full force. It was her nature, it was him, it was a natural thing. "I could stop you..." but using aggression wasn't exactly helping to calm down her rising feelings. She started walking backwards and gave a spin on the balls of her feet to turn her away from him. "It would all end up badly. I have to go.. I have to go." Heading towards the kitchen door. "First floor.. you remember your door number." Don't leave.. leave. ... don't leave.. leave. back and forth. back and forth. "I will see you again." in the daylight hours she thought maybe.

-With her backing away he would retract. Now there was the battle. To push or not. What was the mood? He certainly had it in him to push. He'd done it before. But should he? He did plan on sticking around. He didn't wish to burn bridges before they were built. Frowning, he would quickly catch up with her.- Don't leave like this. You seem so agitated. Now, i'm pretty sure you aren’t angry with me, so I can't help but wander. You said you want me, but you don’t want to act on it. You aren't going to hurt me. Physically or otherwise. We're simply...going with the mood. -Yes, he was fighting for it now. He felt it was in his grasp, so he had to fight. Moving double time, he would hop himself to block the door from her. That smirk back to crimsons as he looked to her-

" I will hurt you Marcus, and it's not because I would want to, but I wouldn't have any choice in the matter." He had blocked her way of escape so what else was she to do but talk to him? She held her hands tighter together and lowered her chin slightly as her head turned to the side to look at him. "It's what is in me, that would hurt you and even lay claim to you soul if we were to engage in such activities." Now she did bite her bottom lip, but only for a moment before letting it go. She was trying to stay still. Be still and focus and she wouldn't take in his scent and maybe.... maybe she could push down the rise inside of her. "If we were to go with the mood. I assume that you're a fan a life and would rather want to play Roulette with a girl you just met." So there it was. It wasn't everything, it was barely scratching the surface, but talking about that was not something she liked to do but she thought this was the only way to get across her point. "I'm not safe. “

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

-He would take a step towards her. When he spoke, his voice would be low and rather alluring. Lets face it, logic was far from his mind at the moment. Those coals looking right to her eyes with that smirk laying claim to lips.- I am not sure what you are speaking of, but I can tell you I have survived all sorts of situations. Now, I know your feelings, I think, as debated as they are. And I know exactly what I’m wanting at the moment. Obviously I won't force you to do what you don't wish. But I would hate for you to turn down what could possibly a great experience out of fear. -There was that cocky bit again. but, learning from before, he would not go to touch her as he didn't wish for her to recoil again. Though, he stepped close, his words becoming quieter as he did.-

There was a small smile and she started ringing her hands. She needed to do something with them. Something to keep them busy. He stepped closer and she took in a breath and held it so she wouldn't continue to take in his scent and have it fill her head. Eventually she was going to have to breathe again as she couldn't hold her breath forever. De'Ryanna also closed her eyes a moment,, briefly. "And if you died it would be my fault." Died.. that was a strong word though she knew that the worst thing that could happen would be that he'd die, so it was the truth. "I already can't touch another. I'd like not to make it two." Her smile wavered a bit and almost cracked. "But your want is very appealing. It's been a long night. You should get some rest." her eyes turned from him to look down and towards the counter as she parted her hands only to cross them over her waist. "Things.. will be better in the daylight hours. "

-The entire situation could make some just go crazy. It seemed those voices were screaming in both of their head. It was in his at least. But she said the final word. And just as he said he would, he would be backing down. Long night? Well.....it would be for him at least.- Die? Well now. That's a bit extreme, De'Ryanna. However, as you wish. I would love nothing more right now then to spend the evening with you, but perhaps tomorrow would be better? -He would let out that smile once again. He had backed down, but he was already setting up his flirtations for tomorrow.- So....picnic tomorrow? You can show me around the grounds, and then I can provide the afternoon entertainment.

"Hmm?" De'Ryanna blinked she heard what he said and though she wasn't looking at him she saw some of his actions. She hadn't been watching him because it seemed to help settle herself, even if only by a tiny bit. But then he said what he had about tomorrow and it pulled her focus back on him. "Hmm? Tomorrow? I.. work. I have to get things ready for the garden and there's the guest here to see too." She said the last with an exhale. She.. didn't go on outings. The last one she had been on was a little over two years ago and that had lead to a whole series of events. "I the garden, yes." She cleared her throat. "And things have to be washed and.. tended to. Later?"

-She may not realize it, but now she had a man with a mission on her hands. Listening to her words, he knew right away this fight was more then just tonight, or any night. It would take some time and all his trick. That means fun!- Well, I will eventually get you on my terms. But until then, yes, the garden. You can show me around the place. What you would like done. And then later, I might pull you away for a bit. But... we'll see. -And yes, he would push the envelope again. Leaning in, again hips would come in, placing a very light kiss on the very corner of her lips, mostly on her lower cheek.-

He was a determined man too, that was obvious, but it wasn't a bad quality either. Determination came in handy on many occasions. After the kiss to her cheek she took a small step back, she could feel her arms uncrossing and her hands wanting to reach up to him but she caught them before they left her waist. "Later. Later. Perhaps after you learn of me your mind may change." She didn't want that to happen, but it was something that did, except with one person. With the way she was feeling now, all riled up on the inside, it wasn't safe for her to go and see anyone. A nice cold shower would have to do the trick. Taking the steps away she cleared her throat again and nodded to the door - he was still semi in the way. "There's a lot of work to be done. So be sure you get your rest. Wouldn't want you to fall behind." she paused a moment. "In your work. I'll let you know when I'm ready." She was starting to feel hot and felt a fidget in her leg. she would have to do something about the urging and soon.

-Seeing her nod, he would smirk, head turning to look back at the door that he was so nicely blocking. Chuckling lightly, he would step towards that door, opening it for her even. But she should know him by now, he would have the last word.- And I’ll let you know, I’m ready if you ever wish to spend some time together....privately. I doubt that want will go away any time soon. -And with a wink he would grin to her. If anything would happen from there, it would be her doing. He always hopped, but again wouldn't push.-

He was an evil man.. and a nice man. When he opened the door for her she decided that she liked him in some way. Marcus. He was easy to be around and he had a humor about him that she liked. maybe time of a sort wouldn't be such a bad thing. De'Ryanna ducked through the door and turned to face him. with a smile she parted her hands and took hold of the sides of her skirt and made a small curtsey. "Thank you, Marcus. I really did enjoy." If she hadn't she would not have been able to say it. So it was true. So he would know she added, "It's not a lie or saying of courtesy." There, hopefully that would help to smooth over any bumps and cracks. With another smile she started to turn to head towards the steps. His room was on the first floor and hopefully he remembered the number. All would be ready for him when he entered his room.

-fin
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down