Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:- - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Gawain Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 am

Gawain smiled even before she officially made her presence known, feeling his sense of her through the bond growing stronger. "Uh-oh, I'm in wicked trouble now...." He was glad to see her, and even more glad to see that she seemed to be enjoying her reunion with Azlin. They liked to kid him about things, but he knew where her heart was, and since he was secure in their relationship, he didn't mind. If you're married to someone, especially as long as they'd been married, you learn trust or you don't make it to an anniversary.

After she spoke, he nodded, tugging at the black coat he wore. If she needed his aid, all she had to do was let him know. They were beyond such things as asking for favors now, and had only to speak the need for the other to fulfill it. Since he was loathe to break up their reunion, he simply stepped over to stand beside her, and waited. His gaze wandered over to Madeline, and he chuckled. "Nice one, Maddie. Knocked him clear back to the land of happy trees." After he had spoken, he simply waited, unconsciously falling into parade rest beside her.
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:- - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaking the Dust Off -:{ Open }:-

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 am

Madeline smirked a her father when he assumed the obedient position when his wife entered. She started to make a comment about her dad being a good lap dog, but she figured Air wouldn't get it. Damn tower ca make a person lose their sense of humor. So she kept the thought to herself.

She smiled at her stepmother. "Hello Airtia, How are you?"

Turning her attetion back to her father. "By the way Dad, I've been meaning to ask you. What was up with you and the gateway when you came to see in me in the garden? If I didn't know any better I would say it closed too soon. You almost lost a shoe."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:54 pm

She grinned hearing Madeline. Gawain really should be used to her, well maybe not anymore, but his memory couldn't be so foggy could it? Az was a pouncer, she pounced on people, if she liked them. Or unless she had something else going on, that was their own hello. Which that point in case would be shown in a few moments. "Things are going well." At least they were for the moment, whom knew what later would bring.

Now when Airtia arrived into the room, she would be greeted by a rather warm smile from Azlin. That was the norm, nor was Airtia the sort she pounced on, well okay she did sometimes, but not always. Sometimes she let Airtia take the lead, she was perfectly happy to follow the lead, as well. So when Air came up behind her, and moved into that position, Az did not tense, in fact if one watched body language she was rather relaxed, more relaxed then she had been before the contact. Her hand moved to where Airta's hand was, and gave it a small squeeze before resting there.

Oh she did notice that Madeline just hit that poor guy that just wanted some service. He had questions, and her brow had risen at that, but her father seemed to be encouraging her. That wasn't right either. Wasn't Maddie behind the counter to offer service? Perhaps she only helped those that she knew?

A pause, "I guess you can take your husband now. I do hope to see you soon though." A bit playfulness in her tone, not because of any real reason, but because Airtia brought stuff out, ya know. And she was enjoying her reunion with her as well. And Gawain should of been way used to the two of them, the way they all were back in the society days.

She would wait until Airtia went to move before she would release her hand, fingers rested lightly, so the slightest of movement would be easy to be detected.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

"I 'ave tae 'elp 'im ra'member," Airtia would whisper those words into Azlin's ear - knowing Gawain could hear her if he was listening. She also needed him because she wasn't able to retrieve the item herself. As the grip wasn't strong Airtia had no trouble in letting her fingers slide from her sisters skin and off as she stood to her standing height again.

Gawain mentioned the fallen man upon the floor and Airtia's silver eyes regarded him for a moment and she briefly wandered if they were going to let the man stay there or if they were going to move him later. Apparently he was Madeline's problem to take care of since she had been the one to put him in that position. Hmm.

"Greetings Madeline. I am well." She spoke to her so the gesture was returned. She had no need to ask over the man on the ground. Airtia took a step to pass Gawain and put distance between herself and Azlin, a vertical silver line cutting the air at the end of the bar. This line opened up big enough for a person to pass through and there was darkness on the other side.

With two fingers over her shoulder she motioned for Gawain to follow. "Take care e'eryone." That was her exit. Gawain was already told to follow after; she wasn't going to tell him again.

Clearly Airtia wasn't the type to likely sit around for small talk when there were things to do.
Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 pm

He looked in Maddie's direction, giving her one of those fatherly glares, as if to say hey, you weren't supposed to mention that! As for being told to follow.....he's let that slide this time. He wasn't the submissive type, and she should know that by now. They've been married, what, twenty years now?

At any rate, with a wink to Maddie and Az, he smirked. "Don't go doing anything I'd do, girls." With that, he stepped through the Gateway, seizing the Source as he did so. Who knew what was on the other side......
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 am

Madeline simply looked up when he glared at her. She didn't know she wasn't suppose to say anything.

She tried not to giggle as he left. Truth was she was very much like her fatherm so for him to tell her not to do anything he would, would be like telling he not to breathe. Winking at Az."Yes Daddy, I'll be the perfect little angel.."

As she watched him step through the gateway, she couldn't resist doing something she hadn't done in fourteen years. Concentrating on him, she sent him a mental link, but not just a normal mental link. Whe he recieved it, it would be Madeline's voice how it sounded as a child. ~Daddy, bring me back something, pppllllleeeaassseee.~

Turning her attention to the snoring blow hard on the floor, she rubbed her hands together. "Snoring man on the floor. Leave this realm forever more."

She looked at Azlin with an innocent smile. "What? He's was lost. I sent him home."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Stretching she did, as she watched Gawain and Airtia leave. She would be getting in touch with them soon enough. As it was she had things she needed to get done. A small grin was shot over to Maddie. "I am always a little angel. That sounds...dangerous."

She pushed away from the bar. "I...have to get going. My dear friend Derick is here, and I need to go visit, seeing he hasn't came to see me yet." A small pout, old friends coming and not going to see her, that was never a good sign! She gave a little wave, as she thought a moment and looked to Maddie over her shoulder, "Take care! And remember my door is always open!" And she was gone, without a single sound, she was a Goddess, ya know.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2