Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.)) Empty Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.))

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Wed May 09, 2012 3:07 am

Speedy waited t see if Kyra was gunna go in the bar. Least he thought it was the bar. Cause she said she's gunna wait in the bar, an that's where she came from. "So what kinda grub they got here?" He figured that was a good place t start the small talk. 'Sides, he was hungry. An the dude in the bathroom told him that they take coins 'round here, an even gave him one. He wasn't sure what it was worth, but he should be able to buy them some grub with it, right?

Gonz was right b'side him. He was waitin t see what they was gunna do too. He rubbed against Speedy's leg an it reminded Speedy that he needed some grub for his pup too. "Hey, will they let me feed my pup in there? I mean, like table scraps an a bowl a water or somethin?" He hated feedin him table scraps, but it beat lettin his pup go hungry.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.)) Empty Re: Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.))

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Kyra made her way into the bar and waited for Speedy to come in with Gonzales. She thought a moment as she sat down at a table and didn't see why he wouldn't be able to get the dog food when they got theirs.

"They have pretty much anything you want if I'm not mistaken. And they should be able to get the dog some food too instead of table scraps."

She hoped that she didn't overstep on that one but if they couldn't she would find a way to do it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.)) Empty Re: Guess we ain't in L.A. anymore Gonz ... ((Open to Kyra an anyone who wants t be there.))

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 am

Speedy walked in t the bar right b'hind Kyra. He sat at the other chair at the table that she sat at. Gonz went under the table an laid down b'tween their feet. "It would be cool if they had come kinda kibble or somthin. I really hate t give him people food, ya know?" People food wasn't good for dogs. It was ok once in a while, but not all the time.

He looked t see if there was someone who was gunna come an ask them what they wanted t eat. But then he looked back at Kyra. "I really am sorry for keepin ya waitin like that. Some dude came in there an asked me if I wanted t do a favor for him. He just needed a box picked up from a dress shop. So I said I'd do it. He paid me a platinum coin. Said there'd be more later. He also gave me somethin t put on. I guess that chica that sent me t the showers thought I'd like be able to poof me some clothes or somethin. But anyway, soon as I got dressed I came out here. Then I saw that chica flippin out an was like whoa. I don't know what was wrong with her. But I guess she'll be ok." He was talkin a lot more than he usually did. He hoped he wasn't botherin her with his diarrhea of the mouth.

Then he remembered somethin she'd said b'fore he'd gone t the bathroom t clean up. "Hey, speakin a jobs. Din't ya say somethin 'bout a job earlier? Like you knew someone who might have one for me or something like that?" He wasn't sure if he was rememberin correctly or not. But he coulda sworn she'd said somethin 'bout that.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Kyra sat there with him giving him a soft smile as he apologized for taking so long. She shook her head a little and continued to listen to him intently trying to make sure she didn't miss anything.

"It's ok no worries and I'm sorry for getting testy about waiting. And yeah not sure what was up with her."

She thought about what she said earlier about the job and thought a moment. Not sure if that place she was thinking of earlier was going to still be open or not but she thought it would be worth a shot to check it out.

"Yeah I did but will have to see to make sure it's still around and all. If it is I know someone who works there that maybe able to get you a job."

She was being a little optimistic about it but it was all worth a shot right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:17 am

((Sorry it's so short Kyra-mun, but I kinda didn't know what he should do. LOL))

Speedy nodded with a look that kinda said ok. "Yeah, that's cool. If ya can't get me on, I'll find somthin'. I mean, there's gots t be jobs 'round here, right?" Speedy looked 'round at the bar t see iffin there was someone who was gunna come take their order or somthin'. He was also kinda checkin the place out.

He looked back at Kyra. "So, tell me 'bout this place. I mean, where the hell am I? One minute I was in SoCal, the next I was here. I ain't ne'er seen a place like this b'fore." He was curious. He wanted t get home, but he figured he should make the besta his time here.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Kyra sat there nodding a little to him as he spoke and asked questions but she had to think about how best to explain where he was at. She had spent her entire life in Rhydin so she wasn't sure how to explain.

"I think there should be jobs around even the inn might have a few just have to ask around. Besides you have that one in a few days from that guy right?"

She smiled softly and had a thought and stood up as she spoke again.

"Hey why don't I show you around and let you see what this place is. I mean I guess the best way to explain it is it's like another country or something. But I think it might help to see it instead."

She waited to see if he was going to follow her or not and figured they could find something to eat else where for them and his dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 am

((I am so sorry Kyra-mun. I don't know who was sicker, me or my Internet. I caught bronchitis. An fer three days after I was able t get back outta bed my net wasn't workin. I am so sorry. Please fergive me. : : Drops t knees an begs fergivness : : ))

Speedy nodded t Kyra an smiled. "Yeah, a simple pick up an drop off. Done it a hundred times back home. Though, don't think this time it's anythin like what it was back home." He laughed an looked under the table t see if Gonz was ok.

When he looked back up, Kyra was standin. He listened fer a moment. "Oh, yeah, sure. That sounds kinda cool actu'lly. " He stood up too. Then he called t Gonz. "Come're boy. We're goin out." He waited fer Kyra and Gonz both. Then he headed fer the door. "So, where ya wanna go? I din't see much 'round here when I got here. This place kinda seems like it's out in the middle of nowhere." All he'd seen when he got here was trees, the road, an the stables.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm

(Hey it's all good understand completely)

She smiled and headed off to a place she bought from someone a while back and figured that would be the best place to get something to eat. Rather than heading down the road she heads out to the woods. Smiling to him she nods to him.

"Well yeah you're right there isn't much out here but my house is out there in the woods. You'd have to know what you were looking for in order to find it."

They walked for a while until they came to a patch in the woods that it looks all open and empty. She smiled and looks to him before moving closer and speaks a few words under her breath. In a few short moments a beautiful house appears in front of them.

"Welcome to my home."

Kyra walks toward the house and opens the door and waits for them to come in before she moves in further.

"Feel free to make yourself at home. Is there anything you don't like? Food wise that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 am

((Thanks Very Happy ))

Speedy followed Kyra out int the woods. He almost asked her why they was comin out in the woods, but he figured she knew where she was goin. "Why, you got it like cloaked or som'thin? Like the Klingons?" He laughed. He'd only seen a coupla episodes of that Star Trek Wars som'thin or another crap back home. But he knew that it was them Klingons that had cloakin cause he 'membered thinkin that they was like hidden poop balls on yer butt hairs. Get it, Klingons, Cling Ons? Yea, pro'ly a good thing he did't say that one out loud.

He saw the clearin up ahead an tilted his head. "I see lotsa empty space. You like live in the trees or som'thin?" But then she moved closer t the clearin an whispered som'thin. A house appeared. It really was like the Klingons. She had the place cloaked. Speedy chuckled cause it was like kinda cool that she'd done that. Gonz started barkin a'course.

It took a second for what Kyra said to register with Speedy. "Wait, you live there? Dayum. Why you be hangin 'round that Inn when you gotsa mad crib like this?" He whistled an shook his hand like he was tryin t get som'thin off a it. "This is nice." Then they followed her t her house.

When she opened the door for em, Speedy looked down at Gonz. "Its ok for him t come in too?" He did't wanna mess up her house or nothin. So he figured it would be better t ask first. Gonz waited outside the door as Speedy stepped in an t the side. That way, if Gonz could come in, there'd be room. If not, least Kyra could close the door. He couldn't help but look 'round at the place. It was clean.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 pm

She looked at him curiously and wondered what a Klingon was or Star Trek for that matter. She shook her head and as she went into the house she smiled and nodded to him about living there.

"Well I stay here but I like going to the inn see who's around and all that. Never know who you might meet there. Thanks I love it out here."

She smiled and waited for him to follow her in and he would see an open floor plan and to the left would be the large kitchen and dining area and to the right would be an even bigger living room that had a fireplace and couches with a coffee table but he wouldn't see a television in here. It is one thing she hadn't gotten into.

"Of course he is welcome to come in I wouldn't dream of leaving him outside."

Once everyone was in she would shut the door behind them and let him take it all in before she went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Speedy smiled an whistled for Gonz. Gonz came runnin in with his tail waggin. "Thanks for lettin him in. I don't like him out where he don't know nothin or no one." He took a look 'round the house as he walked in more. "Sssswwwwweeeewwwww. This is one sswwweeeettttt crib. I think the livinroom is 'bout as big as my whole house back in the hood." He lived in a small place with his folks an his baby mamma. Her 'rents kicked her t the curb when Speedy accidentally knocked her up.

As Kyra went int' the kitchen it dawned on Speedy that he hadn't answered her question before. "Oh, uh. Not really much I don't like. Well, 'sept like veggies an crap. Well, ya know, like some veggies are cool. Like corn and lettuce. But just 'bout any other veggies are like, yeah, no." So if she was thinkin like salad or som'thin he'd skip it.

She said make himself at home. He figured she din't mean it all that literally. So he opted outta the gettin stripped down t his boxers an chillin on the couch. He figured he should just go sit at the table. So he went int' the dinnin area an took a seat at the table. Gonz joined him and laid down at his feet. "So, Kyra, how long you been 'round here?" He din't know if this was where she was born or what. So he figured it was a good place t start the small talk.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

She smiled and went to the fridge to get out some ham, chicken and turkey and other makings for sandwiches. There was a lot to choose from and she even had something she was saving to make soup with but it was better to let Gonz have it. She had a ham bone and pulled it out of the fridge and handed Speedy the package.

"I think he will like this..let you give it to him."

She smiled and made some sandwiches before placing them on the table with some chips. She also got out some sodas and put them on the table.

"Hope you like the sandwiches and it's no problem about letting him in. I'd rather him be in here too than out there. No telling what is out there."

She grinned and giggled knowing good and well nothing could get on the land without her knowing it or off for that matter but that is a secret that not everyone knew. That is why she loved it out here.

"I've been around these parts for a few years now but have lived in this world all my life. I've never been where you're from."

She took a sandwich and started eating before looking to him and talking again.

"Before I forget you're welcome here anytime. Figured I'd tell you that now so you can find this place again."

She laughed a little remembering when she met someone and didn't invite him and when he tried to find her house again he couldn't and she had a good laugh watching him from the window. But then again she didn't like him hence why she didn't invite him back but Speedy seemed nice enough to hang around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 am

Speedy took the ham bone from Kyra an smiled. "Hey, thanks. I bet he's gunna love this." He set the bone down on the floor. "Here ya go boy, it's yours. You can have it." He smiled when he looked back up at Kyra. "Anythin' I can do t help?" He din't want her t be put out just t feed him.

She brought the sandwiches t the table an Speedy grinned at her. "Thanks, this looks great." He waited a moment t see if she was gunna say grace or anythin' cause he knew some peoples did. An then he picked up a sandwich an started eatin. He was three bites in b'fore he stopped crammin food in his mouth. He was bein rude an bein a pig t boot. But he was a lot hungrier than he'd thought he was.

He smiled when she said he was welcome here any time. "Thanks, that's way cool of ya. So you ne'er been t Compton b'fore huh? No big, not many peoples have. I'd offer t take ya, but uh, I'm not really sure how t get back there." Speedy had no idea that he wasn't even on Earth any more, let alone in Cali.

Speedy took a drink of soda and then had a thought, a pretty good one come to think of it. "Hey, do you know how t get t a place called Fabrications by Design? That's where that guy is sendin me in a few days. He said I gotta pick up some boxes an take em t him t check out. Then he wants me t take em to the Inn. I don't wanna get lost or nothin." He had a couple a days t figure out how t get there an back, but maybe Kyra could help. Well, if she wanted.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

She looked at him like he was crazy when he asked if she had been to Compton before. She shook her head and spoke up.

"Umm where is that?"

She took another bite of her sandwich and was glad to see that he enjoyed her food but she hoped he didn't make himself sick in the process.

"And yeah I'm sure I can help you find it and get back to the inn also."

She took another bite and was even more curious about the place he was from and where it was at. She was sure he wanted to get home and if she could help she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

Speedy laughed a little. "Yeah, Compton is in Cali. Uh, California. That's in like the U.S.A. Do you know where all that is? Wait, what country are we in? I mean, cuz it's like, peoples here speak pretty good English. So are we still in the U.S.A.?" Speedy was even more confused now. It had just dawned on him that everyone was speakin' English.

He waited t see what she was gunna say 'bout Cali and the U.S.A. Then he said somethin' 'bout her helpin' him with his job. "I can kick you down some cash fer helpin' me out. With the findin' the shop an stuff I mean. It's cool you can help. 'Cause I would be so totally lost." After all, Speedy had no idea where he was, let alone where nothin' else was.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Kyra looked at him oddly when he started telling her about this place he was from. She was naive in many ways and never been to any other place outside of Rhydin so it was all quite interesting to her.

"Oh well I don't know where that is at all. Is that around here?"

She was clueless to other worlds even if she had heard about them a few times she didn't really believe that they actually existed. Nodding a little to him.

"It's not necessary but thank you. I'll take you where you need to go it's not that big a deal."

She smiled and finished eating her lunch before just sitting back listening and talking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 am

Speedy tilted his head as he thought about Kyra's question. "Ya know, I don't know if it's 'round here or not. Maybe if I could get my hands on a map?" Speedy might notta graduated, but he did make it t high school. An where he came from, ninth graders learned how t read maps. So he could at least figure out if where he was and SoCal were in the same general area.

Kyra had said that he didn't have t give her a coin for helpin him, but then she said thank you. So was she sayin she didn't want the coin, or that she'd take it? Speedy figured he'd figure it out later. When the time came.

He ate some more of his lunch an thought 'bout how he was gunna stay busy while he was here. "So, is there a theme park or somethin 'round here? Ya know, like Disneyplanet or Six Flags Over, what did ya say the name a this place was again, Rhy'Din? Six Flags Over Rhy'Din." He laughed at that. It actually sounded kinda cool.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 am

Kyra thought for a moment and got up to grab the map and brought it to the table and laid it out. She sat back down and looked up at him letting Speedy take a look at it to see if his home was near here.

She didn't need the money but she was trying to be polite and thanked him but she would set things straight on that subject later for now she just sat there and watched him until he asked about the theme park.

She had to laugh a little at that question and shook her head because to her knowledge there was no such place around like that but she really didn't know what those places were in the first place.

"Ummm what is Disneyplanet and Six Flags?"

She didn't mean to sound so naive but she truly had no clue what those places were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 am

Speedy set his sandwich on the plate an stood up so he could look at the map better. "Ok, so this be North, yeah? So that makes this ... Whoa, wait a minute. This ain't no continent that I be seein' on no map at school." He turned the map an then turned it again. "Nunna these places be soundin' familiar no kinda way. Is this even a map a Earth? I mean, I don't see nuthin' that looks right." He arched both eyebrows an studied the map closer. He couldn't do that one eyebrow thing that The Rock be doin'.

He scratched the back a his head as he looked at the map more. "Ok, so I don't see nuthin' on here that looks like no kinda theme park or nothing. I see woods an mountains an towns. Maybe iffin I'm here long 'nuff, I can get a lil somethin somethin goin on. Disneyplanet was what I thought y'all's Disney would be. Like in Cali we have Disneyland, an Flo-rida be havin a Disneyworld. There's like a EuroDisney or somethin like that too. Some others I think, but I don't be rememeberin what they be called." He saw a spot that looked like it was empty space an checked the quardenants for it.

He sat back down b'for he continued talkin' "An Six Flags be this slammin theme park kinda like the Disney's, but they be way more wild with the coasters an stuff. Disney be havin the mouse, Six Flagsbe havin' Bugs. Both places be kick ass, just depends on whatcha in the mood for. Ya know?" He liked Six Flags more most of the time, cause of the coasters and stuff. But Disney was pretty awesome too, cause they had more different types a rides. He ate the rest of his sandwich while he waited t see if Kyra wanted t know more.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

She just sat there and listened to him in awe of the types of places he was talking about. It all sounded so fascinating but she had nothing to base it on either.

"No we do not have anything here like that at all. If we do I have never seen it or heard of it before."

She had finished her sandwich during his story telling of the amusement parks as he put it.

"I am sure that such a place could be built here with the right people to build it and the money of course. But knowing how some around here like to make money and they already have it that should not be too hard to find an investor that is."

She smiled and watched him as he continued to talk about these places enjoying listening to someone when they were excited about something like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 am

Speedy frowned for a for a sec when she said there was no theme parks. But his frown turned upside down when she said that there should be investors to be found. "That sounds way cool. Nom sain? We could hunt down some cash flow an get a construction crew and built this bitch a nice lil playland." He was grinnin and noddin bout it as he started t see it in his mind.

He snapped outta bein lost in thought fast, and he started rattlin off again. "We can't use the mouse, cause that's like Disney's thing. And we can't use the bunny, cause that's like Six Flags thing. Charlie Brown's out too cause a Knotts Berry Farm. Is there some kinda like beloved cartoon or super hero 'round here? Cause we gunna need a theme. Or not, I mean, we could like come up with our own." He didn't even notice that he was sayin we for ever'thin.

Last edited by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 am

She listened to him intently enjoying how excited he was getting from the ideas of setting up this place he spoke of. When he got to the beloved super hero or cartoon she looked at him a little crazy.

"What are those? I know we have dragons, faeries and things like that but I don't know what a cartoon or super hero is."

She bit her lip getting it fully that they were from two totally different worlds now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

Speedy looked shocked when Kyra asked what cartoons an super heroes were. "We gotsta get you a TV babe." He laughed an thought for a sec. "Well, cartoons are peoples drawins. They draw like a ton a the same pic and like move one lil thing like a hair at a time in each one. Then they like flip through em fast and it makes it look like the drawin's movin. They call it animation. It's pretty cool." He woulda shown her if he'd had a stack a papers an a pen.

"An super heroes are peeps with powers. Like we gots this one, he's the best one of all, called Superman. He's like from the planet Krypton an he like flies an is bullet proof an he can shoot lasers out his eyes and he's wicked strong. But he's a made up guy, not a real guy. An there's Wonder Woman. She's like from the Amazon, some kinda princess or som'thin. Her bracelets are bullet proof an she flies an she has this magic lasso that makes ya tell the truth. Course, she's made up too. And Batman, he like is this billionaire dude with all these awesome gadgets. He don't got no real powers, he's like all about the toys. But he's pretty awesome. He like saw his parents murdered so he like started learnin t play with all these toys to fight crime. That's what the super heroes do, they fight crime. Som'times they be alians, som'times they just be humans with powers or toys. But they all fight crime and help out other peeps in trouble." He smiled again. "Got anyone like that round here?" Since he hadn't seen nothin but the Inn an her place, he had no idea what this place had in store.
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am

She listened intently to what he had to say and perked up with a smile when she heard about the powers the people had.

"Wow they have those powers for real? I mean we have people here that can do so many amazing things too. But I never thought about other places that might have some things like that."

She was in awe that she was learning about his world and it sounded like it was like her world. That led her to wonder how many other things were the same in his world and hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:19 am

Speedy laughed a lil when Kyra asked him if they had powers fo real. "Naw, not fo real. They's like fictional characters is what they called em in school. Maybe when you show me where this dress shop is that I'm sposed t go to, you can show me around a bit. Maybe I'll even get t see som'thin amazzin from someone round town." He was enjoyin spendin time with Kyra. But he was startin t miss his baby mamma.

His missin her was prolly the reason he was startin t feel a lil ansy. He reached down t pet Gonz an wondered if the pooch was gettin ansy too. But he din't wanna rush Kyra. So he din't say nuthin. He knew she'd get round t showin him soon as she was ready. B'sides, was wasn't in no hurry t get away from her. It was nice havin a friend who wasn't tryin t get him t do stuff he shouldn't be doin.

Last edited by Speedy ~n~ Gonzales on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales
Speedy ~n~ Gonzales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next