Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

This is what Gwen does when she's alone....

Go down

This is what Gwen does when she's alone.... Empty This is what Gwen does when she's alone....

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 am

It had been an eventful evening, first she met new people in the Inn’s common area, which happened to house the bar. Then her bff Jade, whom she had missed like woah, and hadn’t seen in what felt like ages popped in. Sure the girl was there on a mission, wasn’t that how Gwen’s life went those she cared about didn’t actually stay at the inn always passing through on this or that mission, but she was there and that was what counted. There was the tense moment though, when her and Jade were speaking, and suddenly Pip was there. Oh Gwen loved her Peter, but Peter and Jade were not exactly close, to say that the two of them being in such close quarters had Gwen tense was not a overstatement. Thankfully for the brief time that Peter Pip had stayed, things did not go to out of control.

After Peter left, Jade and Gwen got down to a few brass tacks, before Jade said she was going to have to get going as well. Gwen could only hope it wouldn’t be so long before she saw her bff again, but with her, to Gwen once they were together it felt as if they had not been apart for as long as they had.

Now the bar was quiet, except Gwennie had rearranged the bar, when she brought in the Karaoke machine and the tv, the tv was to make the lyrics show up big so she could see it from all over the bar. Well, her hand went to the fruit punch she had poured herself earlier and another drink was taken, one must wet their whistle before they sang. Warm ups? Ha!

She then went to the tv, turning it on then the Karaoke machine was flipped on. Buttons were pushed until she got the song she wished to sing, it let her choose a few, so if she wished to sing more, she would be able to, with a small hit of a button on the wireless microphone. Microphone in hand, Gwen grinned at the song, if anyone had been around that listened to the music they were playing back on earth they would know that.

She was moving towards the bar to lean back against the top slightly, before her voice would carry out of her form, hitting the micro phone. The girl had a good voice, good enough that she probably could of made a living if she tried, by singing, back on the same planet that the songs she was singing came from. The tone and pitch were right on, not that the song she was singing at the moment was hard on that.

I see you driving ‘round town with the boy I love, and I’m like forget you! Oo Oo Ooo. I guess the change in my pocket wasn’t enough, I’m like forget you! And forget him too. I said, if I was richer, I’d still be with ya. Ha! Ain’t that some sh. (Ain’t that some sh.) And although there is pain my chest I still wish you the best with a forget you! Oo Oo Ooo!”

At the break in the song, Gwen would move and hop up onto the top of the bar, her legs would dangle off the edge, covered in the black latex cat suit. Her heels would randomly bump against the bar as she swung her legs a bit as she sang, dancing in her seat if you will.

Yeah, I’m sorry I can’t afford a Ferrari, But that don’t mean I can’t get you there! I guess she’s an Xbox and I’m more of an Atari. But the way you play your game ain’t fair. I pity the fool that falls in love with you. (Oh, sh he’s a gold digger) Well (Just thought you should know) Oooooh I got some news for you, Yeah go run and tell your little girlfriend.

Now she was pushing up so she was standing on the bar’s counter top, and yes the girl was dancing, really whom could sing karaoke and not dance, surely not Gwen. The heels of her shoes would click against the bar’s counter top but it was not denting or scratching. And she was still in the black latex cat suit, the little silver zipper pull hitting the light every so often. Her long auburn curls were bouncing with every movement, and perhaps that was not the only part of her bouncing.

I see you driving ‘round town with the boy I love, and I’m like forget you! Oo Oo Ooo. I guess the change in my pocket wasn’t enough, I’m like forget you! And forget him too. I said, if I was richer, I’d still be with ya. Ha! Ain’t that some sh. (Ain’t that some sh.) And although there is pain my chest I still wish you the best with a forget you! Oo Oo Ooo!

She would stay dancing on the bar top for the rest of the song, which she was belting out, the inn was sound proof right? Not like lil ole Gwennie would be waking up the place with her singing, right? Right!

Now I know I had to borrow, beg and lie and steal and cheat . Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya. ‘Cause being in love with your ass ain’t cheap. I pity the fool that falls in love with you. (Oh he’s a gold digger).

Well (Just thought you should know) Oooooh I got some news for you, Yeah go run and tell your little girlfriend.

I see you driving ‘round town with the boy I love, and I’m like forget you! Oo Oo Ooo. I guess the change in my pocket wasn’t enough, I’m like forget you! And forget him too. I said, if I was richer, I’d still be with ya. Ha! Ain’t that some sh. (Ain’t that some sh.) And although there is pain my chest I still wish you the best with a forget you! Oo Oo Ooo!

Now baby, baby, baby, why’d you want to hurt me so bad. (So bad, so bad, so bad). I tried to tell my mamma but she said this was one for your dad. (your dad, your dad, your dad) Uh! Whhhhy. Uh! Whhhy! Uh! Why baby? Oh I love you Oh! I still love you ooooh! I see you driving ‘round town with the boy I love and I’m like forget you. Oo, ooo, ooo.

I guess the change in my pocket wasn’t enough, I’m like forget you! And forget him too. I said, if I was richer, I’d still be with ya. Ha! Ain’t that some sh. (Ain’t that some sh.) And although there is pain my chest I still wish you the best with a forget you! Oo Oo Ooo!

By the time the song was done, Gwen was kneeling on the bar top, before she giggled at the end, she loved singing. It was the reason she had went and found out about the karaoke machine, it made things so much better. Now she was debating which song to do next, moving from her kneeling position to a seated position once more, at least for the moment.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down