Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

She's back! ( Wide open! ^_^)

Go down

She's back! ( Wide open! ^_^) Empty She's back! ( Wide open! ^_^)

Post by AngelRayne Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 pm

"We need to get going Az. Go say good bye to your uncle dear and let's get on the road." Angel patted Az on the shoulder, very lightly, turned him toward the cottage they had been staying at with her brother and gave him a soft push.

"But mommmmmmm!" Az turned his head to look back at his mother, light blues trying to give her the puppy dog look. It never works, gods only know why he still tries.

"No buts, go, we will come back and visit again soon. Or maybe I can get that brother of mine to come and visit us at the Inn." Oh what a task that would be! Angel knows her brother loaths the thought of Rhy'din and doesn't understand why Angel would ever go back. Even though she has explained it to him many times. He just doesn't get the concept of freinds apparently!

"Alright." Az gave a little huff and headed into the cottage. "Al! Al! Mommy says I have to say good bye now! Allllllll! Where areeeeee youuuu!"

Alucard stepped into the doorway of the cottage, leaning against the frame with his arms folded across his chest. (Ever wonder where Angel got that pose from? there ya go! lolol) " Why don't we tell the whole world Az, hmm?" Dark eyes went from Az to Angel and then back to Az. " Are you sure we can't get your mother to change her mind? "

"I'm sure Al." Az said with a little nod of his head. "She's stubborn. You know that."

"Would you two not talk about me like I'm not with in ear shot. And Alucard I've told you why I have to go back, I left my friends back in Rhy'din. With Father still out there looking for me, I can't just leave them there alone, you know what he can do. I've got to go back for them, just in case. Besides I couldn't stand to be here and not know if something happened to any of them, they've all had my back for a long time. Saved my arse a few times as well. And yes, I'm stubborn." With that last statement she proceeded to stick her tongue out at both of them and blow raspberries at them. Childish too ... but that's Angel for ya.

Alucard frowned then gave a shrug of his shoulders. " I'll never understand, no matter how many times you explain it to me Angel. I just wish you would listen to me for once. It's not safe in Rhy'din for you anymore. You and Az are better off right here where Father can't find you. "

" I'll be fine, I have my friends, I have you, Az and Silver as well. I've practiced till I don't even have to think about anything anymore. I've started feeding like I should. I'll be ready when Father comes around again, I promise. So stop being the older brother already and give us hugs so we can go."

Alucard gave her one last look, it wasn't a look of defeat, not yet, but it was a look of concern. " I think you still need some help, in some areas ... Promise me that you will get that help or at least continue to practice on your own. Father isn't stupid, he'll have been working on somethings himself."

"I promise Alucard."

Az wrapped his hands around his uncle and gave the biggest squeeze he could manage. " I had a great time Uncle Al. The hunting was the best part! I'll see you later." Alucard gave Az a hug and then let the little one go so Angel could step up and give her brother a hug as well.

"Thank you for letting us stay a bit, it was a nice change of pace from everything in Rhy'din. Like I said I promise to practice and we will come back to visit eventually." She wrapped her arms around her brother in a tight hug and placed a kiss on his cheek. " I love you Alucard. Behave and give Maria my love would you?"

"I will Angel and I love you too. Safe travels."

"Come on Az, lets go." She picked up her bag and looked back to her brother. " We'll be fine, it's just a quick hop back to the Inn. Gotta love Fally's mirrors!" She took Az's hand and walked back to the spot she had placed the mirror. Nailed to a tree of course! "Ready Az? Remember hold on to my hand and don't let go." Az gave a nod and smiled back to his uncle, waving good bye with his free hand as he and his mother stepped through the mirror and ended up.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"We are baaaaaccccccck!" Az yelled at the top of his lungs after they stepped out of the mirror and into the lobby of the Inn.

Light blues rolled to the top of her head and she almost slapped her forehead. Kids, gotta love them.
" Thanks Az, now that the whole Inn is probably awake. We really didn't have to announce that we where back like that. But it's done now." Light blues looked nervously around the lobby of the Inn. Angel had been gone so long she didn't know who was still around, if anyone was mad at her for just poofing again or if her father had shown his ugly mug. "Anyone home?"

Last edited by AngelRayne on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Just swatting away the codes +swat swat swat+))
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

She's back! ( Wide open! ^_^) Empty Re: She's back! ( Wide open! ^_^)

Post by Oliver Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

"Who are yoooooo-uuuuuuu! Ha-ha!" It ended with the laughter of the ten-year-old boy who had skipped over the threshold of the front door a moment after the lady and her merry band arrived.

There wasn't anything to extraordinary about this shaggy haired boy, his clothing was pretty common and looked like he could have stepped out of a version of Oliver Twist. His face was a bit dirty and the smell of being outdoors and amongst animals was on his clothing. "'Ello der! Whut ya bauk frum? I ain't saws ya 'er b'fore." He wasn't too sure about that because as he was looking at the lot he pushed up his hat to scratch at his head.

He didn't stay by the door either - do that and a person was likely to get themselves smacked in the back of the head or bowled over. This lad was moving himself around to head to the kitchens as it was his break time and all and a growing boy needed food.

"Aie! looka'at," he said with a broad grin while looking at the boy that was there. "'E's a chap jist luk meh! put 'er der chum!" Holding out his brown fingerless gloved hand for the boy to take.

" I'm Oliver."

Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Two sets of light blues looked towards the sound of the voice and two sets of smiles greeted the boy that they saw. "Hi! I'm Az!" The boy pointed to himself and then pointed towards his mother. " And that's my mom, Angel. Just got back from my uncles, we had to stay there a lil while. Nice to meet ya Oliver." See Angel did teach Az manners! Of course the offered hand was taken by Az and given a shake, big old grin on his face.

"Nice to meet you Oliver. Do you know where everyone is?" Angel wasn't being rude y not saying her name again, she figured Oliver didn't need her name repeated again and Az did a fine job of introducing them. After her question was asked Angel let her light blues wander the bottom floor for a moment before glancing to the steps. Gods it been to long since the last time she was in here. Who was still here? Who left while she was gone? Who joined the wacky world of The Wandering Hills Inn?
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Weren't these two looking like good ol' chums? Wasn't nothing like the Mother-Son going-on's he use to see all the time when he was out running the streets. No-sir-ee. Maybe at the core but that was nothing that he knew about.

"Az!" Oliver proclaimed with a wide grin, though when he said it Az sounded more like 'Oz', "Welkum! Ya an' yar Mum." A shake was a shake to him and it's not like this clean boy was giving him a muddy handshake or anything like that. "'Scuse 'perances, wok 'n da stables I do. Git a'lil grubby." That's why once he had his hand back he was wiping them on his pants - not that they were any cleaner, but it was the principle of the matter or something like that, right?

Where was everybody? He didn't know. Didn't know many people to start with, just the ones that came to stables the horses and all that. He looked around. "All 'em folk be 'round sumwares." And he thumbed over to the Front Desk. "Gonin' dere brengs da Messis so I be gittin' ou'ta 'ere whoules I caun." That's exactly what he was doing to! Walking straight backwards with a pep in his step and to the kitchen. Time for him to get some food.

He waved as he went.

Oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down