Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Something Special

2 posters

Go down

Something Special Empty Something Special

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Kyra woke up early this morning with the intention of making a special breakfast for Dre since it was a special day from what she has learned. Making sure she didn't wake up anyone else in the house she went over to Lydia's room and peeked her head in and whispered as she walked in to see if she was still up. She figured Lydia would want to help her with the surprise for their dad.

"Lydia, you awake?"

Moving closer she waited to see if there was a response and if there was none she would gently nudge her until she woke up.

"Hey, thought you would want to help me make breakfast for dad since it's Father's Day."

Back to top Go down

Something Special Empty Re: Something Special

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Hopper had heard Kyra come in and walked over to nudge her.

Lydia had been awake in her newly redecorated room, smiling at all the cool new stuff she had. When she heard Kyra, she sat up and smiled. Upon hearing her question, Lydia hopped out of bed in her dragon pj's and dragon slippers and walked over to her sister. "Yes! I would love to help. What are we cooking?"

Lydia looked over to Hopper and grinned."I suppose you want to play guard wolf again. Come on and I'll let you out."

Hopper didn't need anymore of an invitation than that. He walked past both girls, and headed down stairs to the kitchen.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Kyra laughed a little and figured Lydia was up already. She snuck out already and had went to the market to get some meat, fruits and eggs but she had no set plan on what they would make.

"Well I was thinking of some sort of meat and eggs with some potatoes and fresh fruit. How does that sound?"

She smiled seeing Hopper head out and she headed out with them to go downstairs to start their cooking project.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Lydia was getting hungry herself as she listened to her sister talk as they went down stairs. How about some hash browns with scrambled eggs, and a fruit bowl."

When they reached the kitchen, Hopper was already at the door. Lydia giggled and opened the door. "Go on boy have fun."

Turning back to her sister. "Okay, where do we start? And how do we keep Daddy out once he smells it so it'll be a surprise."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Kyra laughed a little at that last part cause she didn't think about that part. She thought about it as she got out the pans they needed and the ingredients they were going to use.

"Hmmm, I didn't think that far ahead. Maybe mom will be able to keep him occupied while we work on this. Unless you have some ideas."

A smile crossed her lips as she started cracking the eggs to scramble them and put some ham on the stove that was already heating up so it would start cooking. Once the eggs were seasoned and beaten she put those in a pan and started scrambling them.

"If you want grab the fruit out of the fridge and there is a bowl there for the fruit. The fruit is all cut up if you want to put it together in the bowl."

She continued scrambling the eggs and turned the ham over as they worked together on this surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Lydia walked over to the fridge and grabbed the fruit. She walked back to the counter and started arranging the fruit. First a layer of bananas, then strawberries, then kiwi.

She continued layering the fruit in that exact order till the bowl was about full. about half way through Lydia looked at Kyra with a puzzled look. "How's Mom going to do that?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 pm

She was flipping over the ham when she heard the question and stopped her voice a bit flustered when she turned around and her cheeks were a bit redder than before. She didn't know how to answer this question but she would give the best answer she knew.

"Well lets just say mom has her ways."

She turned back around and finished up the eggs and grabbed a bowl and put the eggs in them and a placed the ham in the bowl on the side. She had hoped she wasn't going to have to elaborate on that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Lydia satisfied with Kyra's answer, shrugged her shoulders and finished layering the fruit bowl. "Okay that's done. Now what can I do to help?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Looking around to see what else needed to be done and had a thought.

"We need to set the table for breakfast and then go up and get dad and mom for the surprise. Want to grab the forks and napkins? I will get plates and glasses. We have milk and orange juice in there."

She grabbed the plates and glasses and headed off to the dining room to set the table before they brought the food out. Once she set the table she went back in and grabbed the bowl with the eggs and ham and then the bowl with the fruit and set it out on the table. Last one of them would grab the juice and milk and set that out. Looking to make sure everything was set out she looked to Lydia.

"Ready to go up and get him? I have his presents up in my room I will grab those and bring them down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Lydia clapped her hands and giggled. "Yeah lets go get him!!"

She couldn't wait to see Dre's face, and the sparkling excitement in her eyes proved it!!
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

He woke up smelling something good, and began to get out of bed. Kyra would be right, Arcadia did have her ways to keep him from leaving the bed. By the Fates, he did enjoy those ways.

What the day was had slipped his mind. Of course it would for most if they were not use to have children around once more. So the "wrestling" match would be finishing up when the girls were on their way up.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Kyra smiled to Lydia and motioned for her to go on up and as she went up Kyra would be right behind her.

"Go ahead and get him I am going to grab the gifts and will meet you back downstairs."

She moved on to her room to grab the stuff she needed and headed back down before Lydia knocked so she could make the finishing touches while he was distracted and would wait down there for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Now normally any seven year old would run in screaming, and scare the hell out of someone. Lydia, however was not one of them. Once Lydia saw Kyra head down stairs she gently knocked and opened the door at the same time. "Daddy, are you awake?"

She would wait for an answer then pounce!
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

He would always wonder how women knew when things were going on because Arcadia would just stop. He looked at her with the 'what the hell?' look, raising a brow as he watched her smirk at him and tell him more later.

he growled and rose, he shifted into his normal form and donned a loincloth. That is when he heard a small voice and saw his door open. He looked to it and said, "Yes I am awake."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 am

Lydia near about let out a shriek she was so excited. Walking over to her father with a twinkle in her eye, she hopped on the bed, so she could give him a hug. "Happy Father's Day Daddy!! Come down stairs, there's a surprise for ya!"

Lydia then crawled over to her mom to give her a hug. "Good morning Mama, you have ta come to!!"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

He cocked his head, wondering why she was so excited. Not that he would deny her a hug mind you. Then she told him why she was excited and he grinned. he was a father again.

He grinned and nodded, "Thank you Lydia." He picked her up for a piggy back ride.

"We'll head down so mama can get ready. If she is not down soon, you will just have to come back up and throw some ice on her."

laughing, he headed out of the room and down the steps.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

Arcadia gave her daughter a hug and smiled knowing the girls were up to something and enjoying keeping their daddy distracted long enough to finish their surprise. Looking to Dre with that same smirk as before she nudged them.

::That will not be necessary I assure you.::

She waited for them to head out before she got up to get some clothes on and headed down the stairs. They would not have to wait to long for her to arrive behind them. Smiling she looked around seeing what all they had cooked up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Lydia giggled at the thought of a piggy back ride. "You're welcome Daddy!!"

Lydia winked at her mom from over her daddy's shoulder. "Hurry up Mama, you'll miss all the fun!!"

Lydia was still giggling as they headed down stairs.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm

He carried one of his daughters down the stairs. Enjoying this moment very much, but also thinking as well. When he came down, he saw the breakfast that was was laid out before them.

He saw Kyra and smiled and set down Lydia to give her a hug.

"Thank you," he whispered knowing she knew what all this day made him think off.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 pm

She smiled and hugged him back and nodded as she whispered to him.

"You're welcome dad and I love you but I'm hungry so lets sit down and enjoy breakfast before it gets cold."

With that they all sat down and enjoyed the rest of the breakfast and he opened his gifts of metals for the forge a few of the rare ones he has been wanting for some time. They continued to enjoy the day and spent some quality family time together.

{The End}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down