Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Questions to be Asked(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Questions to be Asked(Open) Empty Questions to be Asked(Open)

Post by TheWarden Wed May 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Jamison was an early riser, make no mistake The fact that one often did not see him prior to the noon hour, didn't mean he was lazy, far from it actually. Jamison spent most of the morning, readying himself for the day. Meditating in order to clear his aura; Going over the enchantments on his suit jacket and his coat. There was also checking every small pocket within his heavy woolen coat for its contents. It was a long drawn out process, and it was one that he did every second or third day in the week.

Today's task was one that he had been meaning to do for a while, really ever since he had sensed that odd power at the inn. He was actually going to find the young lady responsible for it and inquire about it.

It was just after noon when Jamison stepped from his room, shrugging his long over cat into place, a single hand adjusting his collar on his way to the stairs, taking a step down, weight pushing onto his cane as he made his way to the front desk.

A few taps on the desk bell in order to summon whomever seemed to be manning the desk today; more often then not, it was young Ms. De'Ryanna. so hopefully he'd see her again.

Last edited by TheWarden on Sat May 22, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Questions to be Asked(Open) Empty Re: Questions to be Asked(Open)

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu May 13, 2010 11:57 am

The taps would be answered even if they were not the full reason as to why she was making her way to the front desk. When the Wizard approached the desk he may have felt the slightest tingle of something being broken though there was nothing to be seen. It was one of the Wards she put in place to let her know when someone was at the desk since she could not be there all the time.

There was another Ward at the desk, but this one was behind the desk and it's purpose was to let her know that someone was taking care of the one at the desk. However, since this one was still in tact she left her business in the basement to see what was needed. The skirt she had on presently was slightly different than her others for this one was slightly thinner and it wrapped around her waist to tie at the left side. It was comparable to a wrap skirt and it was still down to cover her ankles. The top was a sleeveless pastel pink leotard and her hair was pulled back in the tight bun, after the events of the past few days she had need to focus and she did that well - for now - in the basement.

Seeing who was at the desk she smiled. "Greetings Jamison," said as she approached the desk. "What can I do for you today?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 am

Warden LeFey absolutely knew she would be rather prompt, and that there was more to the simple bell on the desk, then it being just a bell. This young lady reminded him of his daughter to an extent, using magic in simple but effective way was something that he had taught his daughter to do; Magic was a tool to assist someone in all things, not a crutch that one should use to limp through life. Which was precisely the reason that Jamison has trained his body just as much as his magic; the wizard needed to be a force to be reckoned with in more ways then one, in order to be an effective Warden.

Granted, physically the warden wasn't any stronger then an average man, but that fact alone, at his age. with the amount of magical power at his grasp he was certainly one to not be trifled with. Not to imply he was here at this time to trifle with anyone. When the young lady stepped up before him the Warden offered her a smile and a bow of his head.

"Good Afternoon Ms. De'Ryanna, Pardon my interruption of your duties, I know this may sound like an odd request, but I was curious to know if I might have a few moments of your time when you've convenience to offer it. i'm rather curious as to the manner of your teachings with your gift."
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon May 17, 2010 7:23 pm

It was decided a while back that she liked the Wizard. He didn't mince words or beat around the bush when it came to the things that he wanted and she could respect that, it made for easier dealings.

When he made his greeting that was followed by the pardon that he made her polite smile grew to one that was bigger. Yes, she liked him and she stood there quietly and still while he explained his reason for seeking her out in the first place and when he was done talking she gave a nod and made a small indication to her attire with her right hand. "I was only meditating, however, if you have the time now it would be convenient." There were many ways to meditated and one of the main ways she did was through dancing. "I can finish later."

Whether that later was after they were done talking, hours after that or even the next day it didn't matter. He was interested in her gift, as he called it, and there was nothing saying that she couldn't discuss it with anyone.

"Do you have a certain location in mind that you would like to go? The Meeting Hall? Your room? Mine?" Those were the places she would feel most comfortable in discussing this particular topic and the reason they were suggested.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Jamison offered her a smile, coupled with a slight chuckle and a nod. "I'm an old man, time is all that I have anymore." Jamison liked to play up his age, as was apparent by anytime he ever opened his mouth about himself. It wasn't that he felt old, quite the opposite really, he was really not all to old for a wizard. But, it was the same reason he walked with a cane and a heavy limp. If you put forth the image of frailty it was more often that people would assume that of you .

When she offered palces in which they could talk, the old Wizard had to muse over that for a moment. mulling over the options available, before offering one forth of his own." I do believe that the gardens would be best suited for my presence." because yanno the fact that he made electronic things fizzle and explode.

With that option offered jamison gave a bow and swept an arm towards the door out back."Ladies first Ms. De'Ryanna."
TheWarden
TheWarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down