Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Open for Business (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Open for Business (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Open for Business (open)

Post by Beastie Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm

He listened and nodded.

"You just make sure you come back to me safe young lady."

He thought about that for a moment.

He chuckled and said, "We could have Maddie and your mother wearing silks and dancing outside."

That made him start laughing. Then he got serious, "Might want to talk to the inn owner and let them know we are up and running for simple everyday items they might need."

He knew he just had to think on it a bit, but he also knew that with the partner he had they would have more business then they could handle.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Hearing those words caused her brows to raise curiously. Her hands on her hips and staring holes into the back of his head and waited for him to realize she was there but for some odd reason she just could not wait that long.

::Oh is that so dear?::

A certain angry but not so angry look crossed her face but it was one he knew all to well from previous experiences with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

A grin crossed her lips as she watched her dad seeing her mom walk in. She couldn't help but laugh a little and whisper to him.

"I think you are in trouble now. I will go soon and talk to the inn keeper and see what they have to say but I think I will stay here for a while yet."

Looking to her mom she got a brilliant idea.

"Oh..I have an idea...Mom could you watch the front of the forge for me for a little while? I need to go take care of a few things and pick up some stuff from the castle. Sheena told me before there were somethings she left in my room but I haven't been back to see what it was."

She looked to her parents hopeful that they would hold down the forge while she was away but she pretty much knew that answer already just had to ask and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 03, 2010 12:37 pm

He looked over his shoulder at the look Arcadia was giving him. Looking back at Kyra with an'Oh vith' look and a wink.

He turned to Arcadia and smiled. "But of course. You would look ravishing in silks. Of course I would have to have a private viewing first." With that he stuck out his tongue at her.

He then turned so he could look at both ladies. "I am sure I can hold down my part partner." he said with a grin as he jerked his thumb to Arcadia, "Her you might need to worry about."

He could not help but chuckle as he was in a good mood and it showed.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:12 pm

::I assure you that it would only be a private showing my dear.::

Still glaring at him for that comment and it did not go away as he suggested that she could not handle running the front end of their business.

::Oh you have nothing to worry about with me. I can handle myself quite well thank you.::

She smirked and moved closer giving him a pat on his rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Laughing and nearly falling off the counter she composed herself.

"Ok you two...you love birds figure it out. I am going to go take care of some business and will be back in a few days."

She didn't even wait for them to ask her what business she simply hugged them both and waved goodbye before they could ask her questions. And yes she knew they could both mind link her but the beauty in that she can ignore it and turn it off for a short time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 am

He smiled at the thought of a private showing and then chuckled as she patted his rear.

He hugged his daughter wondering what the business was. but he would respect her wishes in the fact that she did not want them to know. he also knew that if she needed them, she would call to them. Well she better or there would be big trouble.

He then looked to Arcadia and smirked. "Guess i better go down and see how the rear is doing," he said. Using his talons to goose her rear as well.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Hugging Kyra she let her go knowing they could find her or she would call if there was trouble. And it seemed she was wanting to keep secrets and she would have those. A smirk crossed her lips as she was goosed.

::Tease. I will be up here in case anyone comes in. See you soon.::

Turning around she checked the list to make sure there was nothing that needed to be done at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 11:46 am

He nodded and headed down to the forge to get things started there.

"Just remember, I am the other boss and you have to do what the boss says," he said with a wink and a smile as he went.

He stopped at the bottom of the stone stairs, all the forges were lit and glowing nicely. He was proud of his daughter. He knew it had to be her that had done this, no one else would be crazy enough to.

he checked the coals and stoked the fires a little more. a light sheen of sweat appearing on his scales. He rearranged the hammers by weight and made sure all was still good. He also took stock of the metal they had on hand, making a list of things they needed. He would check to see if Kyra had already done so first. Seems like he had a good partner so far. He chuckled cause he knew he had one of the best partners a guy could ask for.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2