Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Picnic in the Garden (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Picnic in the Garden (Open) Empty Picnic in the Garden (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Rose had been feeling a little off lately about being back at the inn but that did not deter her from sticking around this time. She had an agenda and she was not going to let the feeling sway her from that goal. She dressed in a pair of shorts, tshirt and flip flops with a pair of sunglasses and picked up the items she had set out. Taking a book, a blanket and a picnic basket filled with yummy goodies, Rose made her way out into the garden for a little relaxation. Setting the basked on the ground she spread the blanket out and sat down opening her book up to the first page. One of her favorite things to do was read and she hoped this book was worth the pages it was written on but she was skeptical considering what it had to do with. She was not all into wanting to be by herself so she would welcome a distraction if one came around.

Back to top Go down

Picnic in the Garden (Open) Empty Re: Picnic in the Garden (Open)

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 pm

After leaving the bar, he headed off to find a place to calm down. He had heard that the inn had a beautiful garden and decided to seek it out. He moved through the gardens, after leaving the staff in a secreted place, and looked at the flowers.

Hearing a noise from a little ways away, he moved towards it. Now there was a familiar sight. He stood there, with the waves emitting from him on their own accord. he thought to some moments from the past and stood there smiling. Watching her and saying nae a thing.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Rose put her book down feeling a familiar tug at memories as she felt the waves hitting her but this didn't feel like they did the first time she felt them. These were much stronger than that. She nearly dismissed the thought that he would be back around, things were clear from the last time he wasn't coming back. For that matter she didn't expect to find herself back here either. Taking a chance she looked around and spotted him. A confused look crossed her face as if to say to him...how, why, when?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

He looked at her, watching her put the book down and grinned. He saw her looking around and then she spotted him. He lifted his hand and waved to her. Giving her a wink as well. He was surprised to see her here after all the drama that was brought on from them being friends.

He took a few steps closer and crouched down. To let her know it was him, he stuck out his forked tongue at her.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Rose smiled brightly and also remembered the drama that their friendship caused them all. She definitely did not want a repeat of that but she was curious about her friend. And despite what so many thought that was all they ever were. It wasn't her fault others felt threatened by her presence...jealousy can get the best of people. Seeing him proving it was him she spoke softly.

*Look what the cat dragged in. You're the last person I expected to see around here again.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:07 pm

He chuckled as she spoke, remembering as well what their friendship brought.

"You as well. New look I see to."

He looked around and smiled, "The problems we had before are gone. They raided another inn."

He chuckled at that,walking over to give her a huge hug. Feeling her pressed into him he moaned and the waves reacted. He stepped away before he embarrassed himself.

"Good book?," he asked changing the subject.

Last edited by Beastie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

She smiled to him and nodded nearly forgetting he only saw her true self once but was glad to know he had a good memory.

*Yeah figured this would bring less trouble and glad to know the problems are gone from here. It was sad they ran people off that way.*

A soft sigh escaped her lips as he hugged her and feeling a tug and heard the moan and bit her lower lip trying to keep from doing the same. It was nice to be back there again but something was different at least it was to her. She wished like hell that he hadn't stepped away but knew it was the best for them both. Looking to her book she shrugged a little.

*I can't seem to get into it. It's Twilight and supposedly there are more books like this but not so sure if I can even get through this one.*

She put it to the side and looked back to him thinking of what to talk about and a thought popped in her head.

*How's your daughter doing?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 am

He chuckled as he heard what she was reading.

"As many of the vampires you have met and you read about more? Studying all their secrets?" He chuckled softly.

"She is a spit fire that is for sure. Her mother's looks and both of our tempers. Bad combo for any guy. Though they still have to make it past daddy first. How is your sister? What have you been doing?"

He crouched beside where she was sitting, looking up at her and admiring the view. he chuckled and felt the waves pulse a little. It was good to find one of his friends here and hoped she would stay this time. he even recounted his own leaving and more.

Last edited by Beastie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:36 am

A laugh would come from her and a shrug of her shoulders given.

*Learning is a hobby of mine after all. Boy do they have lots of secrets for me to learn*

Another slight laugh and a shake of her head.

*Would you expect anything less from her? I mean she is your daughter after all. So what else has been going on?*

Rose stared up at him watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

He chuckled and nodded.

"More then you will ever know," he said,"or find in any book."

He sat on the ground Indian style. A chuckle coming from him as he spoke, yep the lust for her was still there and it showed in the energy around him. He did need someone to vent to and he knew rose would not judge him no matter what was said or done. Same with Sage. So he told her all. All the politics and bad choices, the brief stay at another inn, the trip and fight in the shadow realm and even this last big Dance.

He talked on and on, knowing he made little to no sense. Then he stopped, realizing he had not let her speak.

Last edited by Beastie on Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Sitting there she sat like he did and faced him. Listening letting him ramble and vent as he needed to. She knew it was hard to not have someone that was there to just listen and not say a word. Although she did have her sister they took different paths for a little while after they left this inn and have yet to talk since they've been back. A smile crossed her lips as he stopped talking.

*Wow is all I can say to all that.*

One thing had her curious as she felt the lust still in her belly for him but she didn't want to step on anyones toes if she did something more.

*Is there someone special in your life other than your daughter that is?*

Silently she prayed he said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 04, 2010 11:22 am

He looked at her and nodded as she said wow. He was taken a little off guard by her question. He frown and looked to the ground.

"Aye there is. Well I should say, I hope there is. Kyra's mother."

He looked at her and said, "I do hope we can remain friends. I know I for one need as many as I can get."

He smiled to her, his eyes showing how much he hated to hurt her. As well as showing the fear that he might lose that friendship.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Roses' smile kept on her lips. While she was a little sad by the news she was happy that he was happy and that she could see he was. His eyes seemed to twinkle, well if a man's eyes twinkled when he mentioned her. She couldn't really expect him not to have an interest in the girl's mother. A hand came and rested on his to reassure him.

*She can't keep us from being friends only you and I can do that. So friends it is and I'm happy for you.*

Leaning over she gave him a quick hug before sitting back. Her eyes would show a twinge of hurt but nothing that would cause her not to be his friend anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 am

He nodded and accepted the hug. He saw the twinge of hurt and it cut deep.

He changed the subject quickly. "So what mischief have you been into lately?"

He smiled knowing that she could get into lots of it. "What ladies have you angered?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 pm

It wasn't her intention to hurt him in return but she was thankful for the change of subject. A slight shrug of her shoulders she looked back up at him with a mischievous grin.

*Haven't been purposely angering anyone. But you know it happens just being so darn cute does it sometimes. Still not sure why some women feel threatened by that.*

A laugh came from her remembering what she was told about another woman that was there that seemed to be angered by her and Sage being around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"That is their problem if they can not handle your cuteness."

He chuckled and said, "Better your cuteness then your anger."

He looked at her and then the book.

"So why the sudden interest in the Kindred? Going to the undead side?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:46 am

Rose laughed a little and shrugged to him. Grabbing the book she looked at it and then back at him.

*Just thought it looked like a good book and no have no intention of going to that side of life. So what have you been up to? Causing any trouble with the ladies again or has Kyra's mom caged you from that?*

She took the heat off her and put it back on him. They were friends after all and she was curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri May 07, 2010 10:44 am

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I always find trouble, even if I am not looking for it. Might settle down some. I have a forge here in which I will work at."

Yep one more side of the Beastie being shown. He looked at her and smiled.

"Besides most of the ladies I know are in cages already or run from a guy like me or they have others that interfere."

he chuckled again, "You still causing trouble for males and females? With your looks I am sure you beat them off with a pile of sticks."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:54 am

Laughs and shakes her head at him.

*Well I am happy for you. You deserve to be happy at home and at work.*

Rose was being honest with him she was happy for him even if she was a little sad for herself. But there were still things she had to deal with before thinking of a relationship other than with a friend. She was glad they could sit down and talk without the drama. A shake of her head as she spoke again.

*I don't cause trouble for men or women. I think you have me confused with Sage.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

"Confuse you with Sage? Now how the vith could they confuse two sisters that like to be identical?"

He laughed at that, an honest laugh. He also tried to suppress the waves, but that would be like holding his breath. He just hoped they got no worse.

He looked at her and smiled. It was good to talk and even better that he found one he called friend again.

"Now what seems to be troubling you? I am not a mystic, but something seems amiss."

Call it the guy's sixth sense. Or better yet, call it the instinct that allows a guy to cover his own arse when a woman is upset or angry.

Last edited by Beastie on Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Sage had been doing her casual walking around the inn looking to see what kind of hot produce of the male variety had moved into the inn since the last time she was here. That Matt fellow in the bar had certainly been a mighty fine dish, but alas he seemed to be interested in Miss Madeline than her, and Sage never took anything that didn't belong to her.

As she passed by the entrance to the garden she heard her sister talking to a very familiar voice. She quietly walked into the garden just enough to see Rose talking to their good friend Dre.

When she heard Dre's comment about her and her sister being identical, she had to make her presence none. She quietly moved to a closer tree, and leaned against it. Putting her hands behind her head, and one foot againist the tree.

"Well now Dre, not everyone is as you."
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 10, 2010 10:46 am

Hearing a very familiar voice, he looked up seeing Sage. His smile grew even more.

"Hello there Sage. How the heck you been sweets? I think your sister has fallen for a blood sucker."

He chuckled and held his arms open telling her she better get over to where he was and hug him. It was good to have them both back here. he had missed his friends, and all their talks. He hoped that things had not changed to much and that they would have more talks.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm

"Well she has always liked the wilder ones. Oh Rose, if he's blonde and British, you have to share!"

Sage pushed herself off the tree and walked over to Dre giving him a hug.

"Long time stranger. How ya been? Behaving I hope."
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

He stood up and return Sage's hug. A sigh escaping him as it did with rose at the feel of her close to him. he let go and resumed his seat.

"Still kicking and I behave about as much as you two do."

He chuckles at that. Knowing they are about as innocent as a nun in a cucumber patch.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Rose laughed a little and shook her head.

*Hey now I behave, well mostly. Good to see you sis, you kind of disappeared on me. But I'm glad to see you both too. And as far as my taste in men I have not fallen for a blood sucker. Had I fallen for one he would be tall dark and handsome and brooding.*

A slight laugh and shake of her head after she spoke knowing a blood sucker would be the last to interest her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next