Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Cheeseburger in Paradise!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cheeseburger in Paradise! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheeseburger in Paradise!

Post by Xavier Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 pm

He stared at her for a moment, then rose, walking across the room, stumbling once, cursing, regaining his composure, and stopping. "Look. I'm not forcing you to be here. I'd gladly pay for you to have a room of your own if you would be more comfortable."

He didn't want her to go, so maybe he should explain. "I'm not an ax-murderer, Titania, I'm just....me. So, ya know, take it or leave it. I'm comfortable around you, and I can usually smell an enemy a mile away." He wouldn't mention that he had, indeed, smelled one earlier. That would keep until he was on his own time. "I just was hoping you were comfortable around me by now, is all I'm saying."

He wasn't mad or anything, but he was a bit confused. Weren't they just having a good time? What went wrong?
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 pm

If his room wasn't so messy maybe he wouldn't of stumbled? See, that was something to keep in mind for a later date, perhaps. "I know your not forcing me...I am just saying." She had to make sure things were said.

She lifted her chocolate gaze to him. "I just met you tonight, And yes its been a great first meeting. But...a girl can't be to careful. Ya know?" I mean really she was a single girl, just met the man, left with him, and now in his room. Not saying he was a bad guy, but well she had to make sure that he knew she wasn't just well ya know.

Boys! Really! She decided that maybe he didn't understand the way that her brain worked. But she was not going to leave, well if he sent her out she'd get a room. She wasn't the sort to drive after having even a single drink and she would have to walk further to the Starbucks, not happening.

Instead she walked over to where Xavier was standing. Lifting one hand she would move it to press against his chest, her other arm would move up to loop her hand around his neck, her fingers pressing lightly upon the back and side of his neck. Unless he moved, if he moved that wouldn't of happened. Standing on tip toe she would press a kiss to his cheek, yes his cheek. "Shhhh." She did shh him a lot didn't she?
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

She did, indeed, shush him a lot, but he was used to it. After all, his being blabber-mouthed wasn't a new thing, and his mother had had to do so on many occasions. He smiled when she kissed his cheek, thankful that she hadn't taken things the wrong way.

After a moment, he wrapped his arms around her, a simple hug, nothing more. Of course he didn't move! But, he didn't want her to feel threatened or anything. "A first meeting usually colors the rest of the relationship between two people. I am glad you had fun tonight, Titania. I'm still having fun, for the record."

After another pause, he looked into her eyes, and sighed. "You have gorgeous eyes. The rest of your face, well, isn't a slow leak either." As he spoke, he slowly moved his own face closer to hers, returning her kiss, but returning it with one on her lips.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 pm

It would not be a surprise that he was used to it. Not even a little surprise! His sister he thought about alot, probably would of liked to sew his lips together at some point, if he was as chatty with her as he was with the rest. She took things many ways, you just never knew, or knew how she would repsond.

Seeing he was hugging her she didn't back away out of his embrace, she just sort of rested there. Fingers that were pressed to his chest, curled slightly into his shirt. "So what does our first meeting say about this relationship?" No she wasn't saying it was a certain type of relationship, friendships were relationships too.

Now she paused, peering at him, "A slow leak? I'm so lost." She nodded she was lost. Just like what she said! "And thank you." About the compliment. Then well he kissed her, so what did she do, well she kissed him right back. Fingers were curling into his shirt, as her lips pressed back into his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm

He would've smiled, but his lips were occupied with something more favorable. He was glad for the last drink he had consumed, since it had counteracted the effects of the alcohol. His own hands pressed gently against her back, deepening their kiss.

He sighed inwardly, clearly happy, and made a small noise deep in his throat. He didn't want to overstep any boundaries, but she was....light, she was amazing! No words from him, he was beyond them. He would just let things progress at the rate she was comfortable with, and go with what she wanted to happen next.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 am

And after that kiss, before anything else could happen, she would pull back from him. A small smile. "Time for bed." That was the good night kiss! People got those right? She looked towards him, then to the bed and back to him. "I can always sleep on the couch if you want the bed." She was being nice back to his offer.

Either way, which spot she took she would move to it, and well curl up for bed. She was beat!! Fade to black!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum