Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Butting in

3 posters

Go down

Butting in Empty Butting in

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 pm

So... If I'm butting in on too many post just tie me down. Sometimes I get a little bouncy. *points to the smiley*
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Butting in Empty Re: Butting in

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 pm

HEH, I don't think so, just be careful of how many places you put one charrie, she can't exactly be in too many places at a time. LOL BTW, Did you see the charrie pic for the new guy. ::Fans herself:: LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am

OK, it's official. I keep butting into every story line on here. I'm running amuk. But hey I have a dozzen charries looking for things to do. Nine men and three women. So I just cannot help myself. lol. So whenever you guys want me to butt out just let me know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 pm

I think it's more fun when people butt in everywhere. ^^ Because really, in real life, that's exactly what everyone does. =P

I'm thinking of putting Azline in two places for the time being, just so she can be doing something while I'm waiting for a response on her Checking In/Out thread. But I'm afraid of screwing it up. >_>

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:02 pm

We need a smiley of them bumping each other, then we can use it together. Don't worry... that makes sense.. it really does. Somewhere.

The only problem I might have is the days. Though the one with the Cad guy is 'morning' so I figure it's the next day or some such. Yeah. I love your guys! They can be fun.

Oh you can handle it Nephalie! Iw as gonna say Neppy but.. didn't want to get knocked on the head.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Well, I'm known to react violently when someone calls me by a nickname... <_< >_> O_O

Call me whatever you want, as long as it isn't a curse word. =P

I'll probably wait another day or two before opening a second post with Azline.

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Lennan Dewayne Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm

I thought this to be a good pace to stick this note. I figure there are already a lot of threads already open in here and wasn't quite sure I wanted to add another to the long list. I just wanted to leave a message for Lady Seleen-mun. Thank you for the honorable mention in your SL where you summerized everything going on in the Inn. It was nice to be noticed by someone so very busy.
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:45 am

You are quite welcome darlin'. Seleen was simply doing her job, er well, Andrew was doing his rather. He's the one who saw Cad and heard him order breakfast and what not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum