Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

the noggin-buster character challenge!

+17
The Spider
De'Ryanna Aybara
Gawain
Violet
AngelRayne
Albino
catherine dtardis
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolan
Emilia
Aleshanee
Casandra Lightheart
Derick Silverleaf
Epiphany
Damon Fauci
Vesta Voui
Madeline Cauthon
21 posters

Go down

the noggin-buster character challenge! Empty the noggin-buster character challenge!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:34 am

greetings! i was telling fel about a bit of 'actor homework' i learned from a director that i worked with once upon a time, that i've used ever since during the first week of rehearsal for any show i'm directing. she suggested that i adapt it and post it up here for a bit of fun, and so i am! in rehearsal sharing the resulting character profiles usually makes for a lot of laughs, a lot of contemplative 'hm's, and i've yet to see a show go by where an actor didn't find a golden nugget of insight in this character exploration that they could apply to their character in rehearsal. so if you're bored, or you're looking for new ideas or angles, i hope you give this a whirl!

to be answered for your character. . .
1. Name
2. Likes
3. Dislikes
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities
5. Greatest Wish/Desire
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt
7. Greatest Mistake to Date
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system?
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship?
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go?
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel?
...and one from the magical mind of Epiphany...
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about?

Back to top Go down

the noggin-buster character challenge! Empty Re: the noggin-buster character challenge!

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 am

1. Name:Madeline Alexandria Cauthon
2. Likes:Her family, friends, acohol
3. Dislikes: liars, and whiney boys
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities
5. Greatest Wish/Desire: To be accepted by her stepmom and half sister.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Losing her family
7. Greatest Mistake to Date:Attacking Benjiman
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date:Being raised to Accepted in the White Tower
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system?
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Happiness
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Talon
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel?
having visions of her father killing his brother
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? Tom Petty's Free Falling

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

the noggin-buster character challenge! Empty Re: the noggin-buster character challenge!

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:30 pm

1. Name: Vesta Voui
2. Likes : I like the nonsensical. People tend to believe that things that don’t make sense are not worth listening to or worthy of their time, that it’s all just nonsense. When it isn’t. Someone would label figs as nonsense if they couldn’t figure out what they were for. I also like colors, life (I’m very attached to living) and movement.

3. Dislikes: Number one on my list has to be ‘Assumers’, the people who go “Obviously that kids here to rob the store because they’re in a black trench coat and combat boots,” you know, that type. Next would have to be drugs. Hey, I may look like I might be on something, but you’ll never catch me shooting up and let’s not even talk about people who blow cigarette smoke in your face.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: I have to slide down stair railings. If I’m going downstairs, and there’s a rail, you can bet I’ll slide down it. I’ll even wait for people to vacate the stairwell if I have to. Now, okay, there might be a time or two where I can’t slide down, but I always regret it.

I also laugh when nervous. Not one of those hardy-har-har that joke was funny laughs, but one of those has-this-girl-lost-her-mind type of laughs. Usually tends to draw attention. Yes it does.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire : Before I came here my greatest wish was to become a famous impressionist painter like Armand Guillaumin, but now that I’ve come to this strange world I’m not too sure. Oh, I know. I’d like to find the bus home so I can box my brother’s ears. But I wouldn’t stay there, I have to come back because I have to get my second vampire tooth and feel what it’s like to be bitten. The movies make it cool.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Bustle sprouts, I choked on one as a kid. I won’t go running and screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs or anything, I’ll destroy them. Aside from that, I kind of have a fear of not being unique. Being in a place where everyone is the same is a scary thing.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date: Having an argument with the old man before I left the house that day I took that bus ride. We each said a few things but I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again. When you’re angry and tell someone you wish you’d never see them again you don’t really mean it. . .

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Getting a fully paid scholarship to the Art Institute of Chicago, without it I would not have been able to go to school at all without taking a year or so off to work.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? My multi-colored hair? I’m not really sure. I like to think I’m different from others because I don’t care what people think about what I’m doing, as long as I’m doing the right thing. It’s one thing to say that you don’t care about what others thinks – everyone seems to do that – but if I’m doing something life threatening someone better care about what I’m doing!

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? I’ve never had a romantic relationship so I guess I’d like to have one first, though I’m not all for the gooey-doe eyed gazes where the two people stare and sigh at each other for hours on end. What do I want to gain? Someone I can have fun with. An understanding.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? I would go to the catacombs in Paris. The architecture is said to be amazing.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? When I was 12 I was in a situation where some call ‘wrong place, wrong time.” New kid had transferred in the middle of the school year and they were not ‘average’, looked different from socially acceptable norm. The other kids started picking on them after school, so I got into it with and a fight broke out. I almost got sent to juvie because the guys who were doing the picking on, had folks with influential ties. I don’t care too much for people who flaunt their influences or pick on people outside the ‘norm’, so I’ll stand up for that.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? How people will react to the rainbow sparkles I’ll pour from my can as I’m sailing through the air.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fauci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:48 pm

As I complete this for Damon, I trust I don't have to say that none of information below will appear IC unless done by myself! Damon says next to nothing about his background, inner self or his desires [even less than Benjamin does, believe it or not] and he long ago learned the vampiric ability of locking his mind from any who would pry into it, and strengthened that with a few techniques one of his allies taught him. Even I didn't know some of these things until I pressed him to answer.

1. Marchese Damon Fauci
2. He likes situations where he has the freedom and liberty to do as he pleases. Also playing the part of the Romantic/Gothic vampire that his victims have fantasized about - even if they didn't realize that was their fantasy until meeting him. And of course, the piano.
3. He dislikes vampires who do not enjoy the hunt, the night, and other such things that are implicit to the nature of the blood. Also those who seek to 'tame' him or 'find the good' in him. He also has a distain for governing bodies, or any individuals who try to present themselves as a selfless, altruistic leader.
4. Physicalities/Quirks/Eccentricities. He rarely hides his vampiric qualities, including the inhuman grace with which he moves. He can shift to fog, or into a wolf. The manner in which he plays a piano can pull sounds from the instrument that no other can. His eyes are endless - stare into them and one can get lost. His skin is cool to the touch, his heart has no beat. For those he is close to, he has a 'signature gesture' - such as how he cups Epiphany under the chin.
5. In regards to others, he desires that they "Submit to the present evil, lest a greater one befall you," as Phaedrus so aptly put it. In regard to himself, he desires that someday one will come along to prove his world view wrong. Which is, as H.L. Menken so aptly put it, "The basic fact about human existence is not that it is a tragedy, but that it is a bore."
6. He never fears for himself, nor has any inner fears, even when he perhaps should. He simply sees no need for it. His only fears, then, are tied to the safety of those very few he's taken interest in. For those precious few occasions when he suppresses his desires and focuses on the needs of another, his greatest doubt is that he will not be able to be so selfless forever.
7. In 1743 he allowed Mirela Romany, his closest companion since his boyhood, die a mortal death of old age. It is a mistake he has never made again - yet, and it was the last time Damon allowed himself to make any mistakes at all.
8. While hardly his greatest accomplishment. . .When battling Noel the first time, Jade's mortal lover sacrificed his life to protect her. The fact that to this day Jade doesn't know that Owen did that only because he was under the influence of Damon's thrall he considers a great triumph. He didn't force Owen to make that sacrifice to save Jade's life - he did it because he will absolutely not allow a dulcet vampire like Jade to waste time on mortal lovers.
9. What separates him. Since he was a boy, he snuck out and spent his nights with the Romany, the gypsy clan. Throughout his life the clan has remained his only true ally - meaning he is devoted to them, and they to him. The perfected execution of his abilities he owes to their tutelage over the centuries.
10. The Romantic. Let's put it this way. Damon carefully selects potential companions like plucking the perfect lush fruit from the vine, and never do they finish the journey as they once were.
11. Pass to the World. He considers the day he was turned as the day he was given a pass to the world, and he's treated the world as such ever since.
12. The Event. Damon watched the other noblemen of his country turn his father into a political scapegoat for convenience and gain. At the age of thirteen, he was there the day of his father's execution. That day shaped the majority of Damon's personality, world views, and choices.
13. The Cannon. "Why do I allow myself to indulge her whims?"
Damon Fauci
Damon Fauci

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

1. Name: Epiphany . . . Aurora (That’s right folks, she does have a last name!)

2. Likes: Making up stories. In many ways she is a storyteller and has the talent to make a story out of anything. Anything. Really. Due to this, she loves to act and is even handy with a needle and thread as she often takes clothes and makes her own from them. The old Shakespearean adage of ‘All the world’s a stage’ applies to her.

3. Dislikes: Boring people and boring things. While she applauds herself at being able to make paint drying an interesting occasion she has come to realize that some people and things are simply boring and that there is nothing, not even a cataclysmic event, that could make them come to life and be ‘interesting’. These type of people and things cause her to visualize the ground opening and swallowing her whole simply so she can escape.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: She often has a hard time being still when she’s nervous or simply unsure. A sure sign of this is when she scratches her neck. Epiphany will also tug at something she’s wearing but that doesn’t always mean she’s nervous, she could simply be bored. She also has a tendency to take people on wild excursions.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire: Though it’s a bit selfish, her greatest wish is that her Hero was wrong, and that there is such a thing as ‘Happily Ever After”.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: That one day she’ll stop believing that there is good in everyone.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date: There are a lot of mistakes – human condition and all – though her greatest mistake, to date, would have to be succumbing to the desires of the flesh and pushing Midnight away. (Cryptic? Maybe….)

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Becoming her own person. While this is still a work in progress, she is slowly coming into her own, something she hasn’t allowed herself to do before.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? If you get to know Epiphany it may become apparent that she is a living contradiction - a hypocrite some might say – and it’s not done on purpose.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? To find something strong enough that defies logic and reason.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? The Tower of London is where she would go. She’s always been fascinated by how it was not only a Royal palace, but also a place of torture and executions for those that were imprisoned there.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? At a young age seeing her Hero with a fatal injury gushing with evil. Though the event has left mental scarring, it caused her to realize that love is being willing to give up everything.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? “I wonder why more people don’t try this…”

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm

1. Name- Derick Silverleaf

2. Likes- Recently, he been liking just being around people again. Spending so much time alone and on your own can really do something to you. He also like his tea; a hot herbal tea with a small shot of strong whiskey. Used to be a vodka guy in his earlier years. But tea is better for the body!

3. Dislikes- Being alone. Which is odd because he has spent the last few years on his own. But never did he once like it. Un-needed violence. All of the turf wars and such that occur in almost ever major city. What’s the point? We all live in once place, why can’t we keep it peaceful?

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities- He is very shy. Whenever he is speaking to someone he does not know, he rarely looks them in the eye. And he also stutters a lot when he get’s really nervous. You know, if he has been caught doing something he shouldn’t….or if he is flirting. Yeah, he stutters a lot around women. Always has.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire- Above all….we wishes he could be with his love, even if it was for only a few moments. His life without her as been nothing but pain.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt-He does not believe in himself. Not anymore. He fears of opening up to anyone. He thinks it will just get turned around on him somehow. So, he will not freely open up to anyone.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date- Blowing a power struggle completely out of proportion and leaving the place that he worked so hard to build a foundation at. Doing whatever he did wrong to force his love to leave him.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date- He is proud of the fact that, even with all that he has gone through, his morals and social standards have stayed the same. He will always be a Knight in his heart, and he will live every day with that in his mind. Honor to others before himself at all times.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system?- Derick runs off of his emotions. If he is having a down day, he won’t fake it and pretend to everyone that he is just fine. He wears no mask. If he has a thought, he may hide it, but if asked, he will tell all. As long as it doesn’t hurt him further.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship?- Derick has given up with all of that. After Azlin and him separated, there never was another girl that made him feel as she did. He did try to get over her, dating others and such. But that feeling was never there for any of them. So, he just gave up.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go?- He would most likely go back home. Serving the King that he had grown up to serve and love. Back home he was somebody. He had rank, he had some power, and he had respect. That is probly the one place, if all other fail, that he will go to live out the last days of his earthly life.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? – If it isn’t evident by now, I don’t know how else to put it. After him and Az were no more, he was broken. The spark within him went out. He had no joy in anything he did anymore. The once cheerful and energetic Derick was long gone.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about?- He would be struggling to remember his combat training. Tuck and roll. Just tuck and roll! Of course he wasn’t wearing armor then. I hope he is now!!!
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm

1. Name Casandra Marie Lightheart Lady of Claremount.
2. Likes Animals of all kinds, her horses most of all.
3. Dislikes Rude people.
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities Cas thinks she is cursed.
5. Greatest Wish/Desire That her twins grow up into well rounded adults.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt That she will continue to lose every man she has ever loved/cared about
7. Greatest Mistake to Date Allowing Deacon to make her think she had no other choice but to send her twins away to keep them safe.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date Remaining strong enough to do what had to be done to get her children back.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? Casandra actually does try to give everyone the benifit of doubt, no mater what she may have heard about the person. She likes to form her own opinions.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Someone who will love her for who she is, and not die orr disapear.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Earth, Cassie has never been to earth.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? That she has in some way lost every one she loved.
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? Why am I doing this?
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 am

1. Name: Aleshanne Echo Jakks
2. Likes: Her cell phone,attention, getting pampered, singing karaoke
3. Dislikes: Roughing it, not getting her way
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: one will just have to see
5. Greatest Wish/Desire: To find the answers that she seeks.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: This new journey she is taking.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date: She doesn't look at anything she does as a mistake. Everything is for a reason
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Getting her modeling contract.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? That we shall find out.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Honest communication and companionship.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Disneyland!
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Growing up as she did, she has had a pretty charmed life so far.
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? Oh hells I hope that there is something soft for me to land upon.

Last edited by Aleshanee on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 am

1. Name: Jimmy Ray Dillard, just call me Jimmy Ray
2. Likes: Perty ladies, good horses, hot grub, and whiskey.
3. Dislikes: Cold women, colder grub, sarsaparilla.
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: Eye twitch when I get a lil hot, itchy trigger finger when a get mad, constant urge to pop my fingers.
5. Greatest Wish/Desire: T' get home.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Ne'er seein' home again.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date: Pickin' that there patch o' land in the first place.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Gettin' out on my own when most o' the guys I grew up with were still at home with there Ma and Pa.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? I know that real men have emotions, an that it's ok t' cry when yer heart gets broken.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? I ain't e'en lookin' fer no romance. Now iffin you got some o' them ladies o' the night, I could sure use a good back wash.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Back in time, t' before my beloved died. That way, I could give her one last kiss goodbye.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? The deaths of my Ma and of my lady. That kinda stuff effects a man, e'en iffin he don't be tellin' ya as much.
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about?
"Why did I e'er drink the pink fizzy concoction from that nutty blond woman?" [I done read all 'bout that Epiphany woman and her cocktails.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 am

1. Name: Tasha Elizabeth Erin Masterson, call me Tash.
2. Likes: Pretty things, skimpy clothes, my friends and Leviathan.
3. Dislikes: Pushy men, vegetables, liars.
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities:
Hmm, does being a werepanther count?
5. Greatest Wish/Desire: To have my family back.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Dieing alone.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date:
Going Christmas shopping instead of getting my stuff moved.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Surviving the slaughter of my pack.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? I'm not masochistic and full of hate and rage. A lot of the werepanther's that I knew, were.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? A partner for life, a mate.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go?
Hmm, maybe Earth on a vacation rather than as a prisoner.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? The day I was turned into a werepanther.
"Epiphany, this was not what I meant when I said let's paint the town red."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

1. Name Emilia Elizabeth Tyson
2. Likes Her daughter and men
3. Dislikes Women who knowingly get involved with men in a commited relationship.
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities She is more one of the guys then the girls.
5. Greatest Wish/Desire That she can help her daughter find her way through life.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt That no man will want her when she is finally ready to settle down.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date Not spending more time with the one man that she grew to care about.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date Adopting her daughter
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? She is a half goddess, unlike others from her mothers side of the family she eats meat.10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Relationships? I have flings.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? She can go anywhere she wants to go. What she needs is the courage to go where she wants to go.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? That her father took her from her mother and raised her. She would be different if she had been left with her mother.
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat May 30, 2009 1:26 am

1. Name Gwendolan Tyson
2. Likes Nature
3. Dislikes Crowds
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities When she gets really upset it storms
5. Greatest Wish/Desire To have back the time she lost with her daughter.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt That Manny will die before his time.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date Seperating herself from everyone for over 100 years.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date Facing her inner deamons.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? Evan after almost 400 years of life Gwen is still inocent. She has never had to deal with crime or the death of a loved one.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? To love someone and be loved in return.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Having her daughter stolen away when she was just 10 years old
Nothing because she would never get into the cannon.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:44 pm

1. Name: Gwendolyn Zoi, she took her adoptive mothers last name.
2. Likes: I like people, animals, being outside, and digging in the dirt planting.
3. Dislikes: Being bored.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities:When she's nervous she sometimes rocks back and forth upon her heels.
5. Greatest Wish/Desire: To get to know my sister, that I just found out I have!
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: To end up all alone in the end, and people not liking her.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date: Shutting myself off from everyone when I was with Cam.
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Picking up the pieces and and starting my life fresh here at the Inn.
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? Gwen doesn't know all of her race just yet, shes currently learning slowly about such things. She has a very sweet temperment and upon meeting her one might not guess her sweetness and naiveness hides a will of steel.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Companionship, someone she can share everything with, a best friend, someone to go on adventures with so she doesn't get herself into to much trouble!
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Greece, on a sight seeing trip.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Being adopted and raised as Azlin's daughter. She will have always wondered what if....

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? Weeeeeee......I can fly!!! Hope I don't have to land for a while, it's going to hurt!
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by catherine dtardis Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 pm

1. catherine marie demarco d'tardis

2. likes. above all things catherine loves the water. she grew up on the province of soininne, which was one of eight islands situated closely near a peninsula on the other side of the planet rhy'din, so she was always near water. she was able to swim before she could walk, joined the province swim team when she was nine, and competed professionally until she left home when she was twenty-five. she's a certified life guard, swim instructor and scuba instructor.

3. dislikes. catherine also loves food and cooking, so she very much dislikes the fact that she's diabetic. she happens to dislike her mother very much even though she knows that's not a very nice thing to say. besides that, the only other things that make catherine very uncomfortable or frustrated are impoliteness, lying and hypocritical people.

4. fidgets, quirks or eccentricities. catherine is rather shy so she's prone to sheepish smiles and looks, and she will often fidget with her fingers or with items. she also is very attached to her hair, and will spend hours washing it, brushing it and styling it. often when she's nervous or she's meeting new people she'll order food or offer to make them food - food makes all things easier.

5. greatest wish/desire. two things she wishes for she knows she can never have, and that's her brother back and her grandfather back - considering her husband has a time machine, it's very very hard sometimes for catherine to keep herself from using it to go back in time to see them, or save them. while she knows if she did that it would change her current life and she doesn't want that to happen, having to push aside the temptation makes her grief all the harder to deal with. so she focuses her wishes on the future, and not the past - for a very long life with her very foxy brilliant husband that will never be dull. she also wishes to compete again, someday...

6. greatest fear/doubt. she's always afraid that something's going to happen to the doctor when he's out saving the universe, which means she's a huge worrier every time her son or their kitsune guardian lumie go with the doctor to save the universe. she's also afraid of the day when her gran passes away - she can't imagine her life without her gran. she also has a very silly fear of pirates and sailors thanks to a story epiphany told her one day about how shipmen like to cut mermaid's hair off or kidnap them...

7. greatest mistake to date. while she tries to regret trying to take her life, every time she thinks of how foolish she was she remembers that it's part of a greater bad habit. whenever catherine's upset, she eats too much sugary food like a cry for help - or a dare for whoever is there to stop her.

8. greatest accomplishment to date. during one of her short stints as one of her husband's race [thanks to the doctor's dna resequencer], catherine answered a call from help from the planet Polythia and single-handedly saved them from global illness by finding a way to purify their contaminated drinking supply. as thanks, a kitsune pup that she named Illuminado was given to her to be her guardian through life and to this day there is a statue on Polythia that stands in catherine's image. besides that, catherine considers her racing medals and her beautiful boy to be pretty wonderful accomplishments.

9. what separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? it is very hard to get catherine around other merfolk, unless it's the clan where her grandfather and his brothers are from that's near the island where she grew up. she's always nervous about doing something wrong - living on land her whole life ignorant of the family secret until she was twenty-five, she knows all too well just how little of the culture of the merfolk she knows.

10. what does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? catherine fell in love with the doctor because he was the most caring man in the universe - literally. she watches the doctor every day caring for every other being in the universe but himself, and she knows the pain he carries with him from his own past. so, she does all she can to be the one person in the universe who will always care for him and give him what he hasn't hand in many years - a loving family.

11. if your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? she is lucky enough to be married to a man with a time machine, which is like having a pass to go anywhere in the world really - so long as it doesn't disrupt the time continuum of course. one of her favorite places to travel to in the TARDIS is Barcelona - a wonderful tropical planet where the surface of the ocean flash freezes at night. while Barcelona has a flourishing mer-race, the doctor has only coaxed catherine to meet them once. most of their time is spent on the sand, and it happens to be where their firstborn was conceived.

12. what is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? the death of her brother just over two years ago entirely changed catherine's life. it caused the rift between her and her mother, and a rift between her and her ex-boyfriend which caused their breakup. it caused her to try to take her own life by eating herself into diabetic shock. it caused her to go on a quest based on a legend where she was from to get her brother's soul back from the bottom of the bay where he drowned, only to get there just when the soul had popped out of the bubble holding it and escaped. and in order to go on said quest, it caused her to make a deal with a stranger that she met underwater which transformed her forever - her dormant merfolk blood made active over time and with the support of the doctor her mermaid side was freed. her brother's death caused her to leave home, and to come to the Alliance for refuge. and finally, it changed her personality - like her brother catherine used to be a reckless, spunky prankster and she's now much more shy, cautious and mannered.

13. your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? i know the doctor said this would be a brilliant adventure to see an earth circus, but he didn't mention we'd be IN the earth circus!!

the noggin-buster character challenge! Killianthree
killian, 2 1/2, technologically his father's boy

the noggin-buster character challenge! Lumiecroppedfox
illuminado [lumie], as a fox

the noggin-buster character challenge! Lumiecropped
illuminado [lumie], as a boy.
catherine dtardis
catherine dtardis

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 am

1. Name - Albino!

2. Likes - Snow, Playing, shiny objects, nice people!

3. Dislikes - painful acts or people being mean towards his friends, water when he is not drinking it, pincher bugs, heights

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities - Silver Cat ears, tail, and paws instead of hands and feet like humans. Shiny things catch his attention easily, but only for a moment. He runs everywhere he goes. And he is very self-sufficient.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire - to have a place to call home and a family that he dont bring bad luck to.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt - That death with continue to follow him and that he will lose my friends and family again and again, forcing him to continue to live a long and lonely existance.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date - Getting his first adopted mother killed by trusting someone that he shouldnt have, which lead her into a trap in which he was used as bait.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date - Simply staying alive at 8 years old, all alone in a huge world that he dont know or understand.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? - The unique ability to trust people despite the pain he's been through in the past, be overly happy and energetic about everything he does, and being normally unharmed from all the trouble he causes.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? - Perhaps a friend that doesnt have cooties

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? - Home, if he knew where that was.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? - The death of not only his birth parents, but then his adopted parents, his all of his friends from that time, another friend which he traveled with, and several more friends and people who attempted to adopt him more recently. None of the deaths have been linked, but they will always effect him.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? "why is it so dark in he.." BOOM! "weee....ahhhh!!! I dont want to die again! I dont want to die again!"
Albino
Albino

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRayne Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 pm

1. Name Angel Rayne ... Rayne is her middle name ... and we are currently debating what her last name really is >.>

2. Likes - Her friends and the ones close enough to be family to her, learning new things (shes a big sponge!), Silver (sometimes), magic, lilies and the color purple.

3. Dislikes - Mean people, people that try to change other people, death

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities - Her wings, when she has them out (yes she finally learned to control them, kinda!) flutter at different speeds depending on her mood. She also plays with the ring on a chain around her neck when shes thinking or nervous. Angel also has a bad habbit of being the 'mother hen' and shes WAY to shy. One last thing, when she's upset or mad ... her accent comes out hard core like.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire - Angel actually has a few. She wants to be loved for who she is, not what she is. Another one is to finally be rid of her father +shudder+. Finally she just wants to be happy...

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt - Being in big trouble and not having anyone that would come and help. Thankfully she's got some really wonderful friends! Another one of her fears is something happening to Az, her son. She lost him once, gods help anyone that trys to take him from her again.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date - I could go on and on about this, but I've been told , very sternly actually, to put ... no comment. >.>

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date - Her greatest accomplishment, well one of, would have to be surviving the hell that her father has put her through since she was a little girl. Next, would be working her ass off to become Speaker of the AotM. Finally, but never last in her heart. Having Az and telling the odds against her to screw off ^_^

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? - She fights the vampire in her. Sometimes it's a lot harder then it seems. She's part Brujah, so her temper flares when mad. She's come a long way with feeding ... some would disagree .. actually everyone would. But in her mind, she has. Angel just doesn't want to be like her father, in anyway shape or form and that's the bottom line.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? - Something lasting. She wants to find the one that will finally settle down with her. Angel thought she had found this a couple times .. but anyone that knows her knows how well those went. As for her current guy ... that is still up in the air +Glares at Raph mun+

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? - If the pass could take someone back in time, that's where Angel would go. She'd fix some of the things she should have done differently ... and made moves where she should have. Though it's never good to change the past ... weeee butterfly effect. But, that's where she'd wanna go .. Angel's to sheltered to want to go anywhere else o.O

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? - The way her father treated mortals. She doesn't want to be like him, so she treats them like they are equal to her in everyway. Thanks to an ex of hers and her best friend betraying her before she came to Rhy'din .. Angel has trust issues too. Which is why she is quiet and shy at first, most of the time, around new people.

- "What the bloody hell am I doing in this cannon? Who ever told me this was a good idea is getting a fireball where the sun don't shine!"
AngelRayne
AngelRayne

Number of posts : 84

http://www.myspace.com/misticangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 am

1. Name : Technically Violet. Although she goes by Leoette.

2. Likes: Dancing, singing, being social, learning, helping people.

3. Dislikes: People taking advantage of innocents.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: Some might think of her comfort of being completely in the nude eccentric. She also spends quite a bit of her time in kitty form.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire: For Gwendolyn to be safe, and for her not to hold a grudge when she finally finds out, if ever, that Leoette is really Violet.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: That those that hunted down her family would find her.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date:

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Being alive!

Seeing she's never met another shape shifter, couldn't tell ya.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Someone whom will be understanding of her shape shifting, of the time she spends as a kitty, her duty to Gwen. She really wants companionship, someone she can just be herself with, and not have to worry.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Ancient Greece.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Seeing my character can't recall much of her past...we will go with the big one...the Shape Shifter Witch Hunt that wiped out her family.

How did I convince myself this would be a good idea...oh yeah..the sparkles that they let me wear.
Violet
Violet

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 am

1. Name-Gawain Cauthon. Or, if those farmers in his early years are to be believed, "Oh, God!"

2. Likes-Airtia, his kids, dental hygiene, soft lavatory paper, and a hot cheeseburger once in awhile. Oh, and those wonderful vegetables Air insists I eat.

3. Dislikes-War, being away from his family.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities-Oh, come on. Most of you have been around him long enough to know he's ALL fidgets, quirks, and eccentricities! What, changing into a wolf isn't enough of a foible?

5. Greatest Wish/Desire-He says he'll go with being able to stay with those he cares for, with a side-order of getting things right this time.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt-Loss of control.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date-See number six. It's got a lot to do with that.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date-Dude, he died what, three times and came back? I'd call that something, if not accomplishment, then just stubbornness. Seriously, maintaining a record-breaking IC marriage to one of the toughest women period. -sigh- Gawain asks that I respectfully say that that is my view, not his. Jeez, did she neuter you?

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system?-Uh, ask me that one again closer to the full moon.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? Is this a trick question?

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? He'd leave only if those he cares for left. Otherwise, I suppose you're stuck with him.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? I'll give you three. His dad, his little brother, and his adopted brother Gareth.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? ...........here we go again. Why do I let her keep talking me into things? Oh well, hope no one is offended by the smell of burned fur!
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:10 pm

1. Name: De'Ryanna Aybara. Her last name is really Cauthon but she has never used it. She'll use Shadoan or Sedai, but has yet to use Cauthon.

2. Likes: Order and control. 'there's a place for everything and everything in it's place' that's something she's always liked. Also, despite her neat habit, she has a secret (or not so secret) draw to the things that are opposite of how she was raised and how she is, but only to an extent. She also like ballet, drums, pink elephants, and art.

3. Dislikes: Chaos and loss of control. She tends to panic slightly when something is going on, especially to her, that she has no control over; the panic only grows depending on the situation.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: How she likes things to be neat is defiantly an eccentrics. If she places a pencil on the desk in a certain spot and it gets moved she'll put it back in the exact place it was, even if it was turned slightly. If a person wanted to grate on her nerves they could do it by messing up the order of things she has set.

Presentation. If she presents something it has to look a certain way, especially food, as a few of the Inn's patrons have experienced.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire: While she can put up a good mask of it in public and seems to give people the cold shoulder and keep them at throwing distance, what she really desires is to be accepted and have someone care for her without being obligated to.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: That she will be alone - this doesn't mean she wants to get married or anything, just that she would be without companionship. She also fears that she will loose control of herself.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date: Putting her trust in 'Roderick' when she was feeling lonely.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Raising to the rank of Accepted in the White Tower when she was 12. Her mother had put her in the Tower when she was very young and many of the Sisters thought that she would crack under the pressure and strain of training and even burn out her ability, but she didn't. Although it's unsure why she hasn't gone back to official test to be raised to the last level.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? Though she is a Lycan, she's had a hard time admitting it. Even though now she accepts that's part of what she is, she hasn't embraced it. She also can't lie . . . which isn't 'normal' for those of the Accepted rank. She hasn't sworn the oaths of a Sedai but is bound by them, this can cause her to be more bitter at times and hold a harder grudge.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship?: Unlike some people she's not looking to meet the 'perfect person', get married and have kids. Out of a relationship she would like to gain a Warder as that's more practical and makes sense. Someone bound to her who will always be there and can be depended on to be there, protect her and vice versa. There's more than that but it's too much to go into here.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go?: She would like to go to France or some great and vast dessert.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel?: Not listening to her mother and being entrapped by Benjamin, that happened when she was very young and he's been with her ever since.. Also, the absence of both parents in her life as it taught her that she doesn't need people for support. Slowly she is trying to break that way of thinking.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about?:
"I must have been compelled..."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spider Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm

1. Carolyn Margrette LeFey. No one knows this but Jamison. To all others she is Spider, or Spider LeFey at most.

2. She likes women. Magic. Wine. Grapes. Blunt honesty. Intelligence. Cleverness. The color red. Control over all situations. Making fools of men. Making bargains. Inventive sexual pleasures. Treading the line between her mortal half and her Fae half. Mushrooms (the psychotropic kind). Tattooing flesh. Heat and Summer. Flowers in bloom. Climbing trees. Mischief. Pushing Jamison's buttons. Knowing that when Mother becomes the Summer Queen, she could become the Queen that Will Be.

3. She dislikes men. When Jamison treats her like a child. Small talk. The White Council. The color pink. Winter and bitter cold. Water. Weak-willed women. Womanly men. Ignorance. People who speak before they think. -Isms. Being told what to do. Being told something is impossible. Americans. Old-fashioned thinking. Excessive book reading. Journaling. The naked blonde at Jamison's door.

4. Spider does not fidget. Her posture is perfect and her manner still. She comes off very regal. Her twenty-four markings are an eccentricity, all spider webs and they vary in size and shape. All can be covered with clothing and often are. She does not look anyone directly in the eyes. She won't touch men. Her Fae half compels her to make bargains among other things.

5. Her greatest wish is for her parents to get back together and wed. Her greatest desire is to birth and rear several daughters.

6. Her greatest fear is losing Jamison to death. Her greatest doubt is that her parents will get back together and wed.

7. Her greatest mistake to date is telling the American Thomas Whiting her name (That story is told in detail in The Story So Far section).

8. Her own markings and her skill at tattooing others with similar marks of Power is her greatest accomplishment to date. She has written a book on the subject under a pseudonym.

9. Spider is a changeling. This means she is half mortal/Wizard and half Fae. The war between the two sides and the Call begins at puberty for changelings. Most make the Choice between their halves by the end of their teens. Most find the Call too tough to bear and either succumb to it or renounce it by choosing to be fully mortal. Spider refuses to do either. She will not make her Choice until the day her Father dies. That day she will choose to become Fae. She has become very skilled at playing both halves of herself against each other to her advantage and she has found a way to keep a precarious balance.

10. If her romantic partner cannot bring out the mortal side of Spider, if they cannot submit to her whims, and if they are afraid of adventure and prude in any way they are useless to her and will be dumped.

11. She would go to the Nevernever (the spirit world and land of the Fae).

12. The story told in The Story So Far section, obviously. Besides that her first memory defines her. It is of her Father and Mother sharing a loving kiss and embrace.

13. "Men are such pitiful fools."
The Spider
The Spider

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sadist Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 am

1. Name Malice Sinclair Kinkaid-Rogers

2. Likes Very little, unless it's bloodshed.

3. Dislikes Really? We don't have the time.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities She has a bad habit of nibbling on her lower lip.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire Why world peace of course -smirk.-

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date Somethings are better left unspoken.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date Her stint as Advocate of the Alliance, her marriage to Douglas.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? She really is an odd duck.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship?
She's a very private person, and answering this would go against that. Her husband knows exactly what she expects and wants to gain.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Belize

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? The many times she's been betrayed. That is why she doesn't trust anyone or anything except for a select few.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? Really J.J...who in the Hades told you this was going to be a good idea?
The Sadist
The Sadist

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J. Kinkaid Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 am

1. Name: Jacinda Joy Kinkaid, goes by J.J.

2. Likes: Men.

3. Dislikes: The list is to long to write it down.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: Has the habit of biting the inside of her cheek.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire: When she figures that out, she'll get back to you.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Doesn't know the meaning of the word.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date: She does not make mistakes. She has lessons.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: Being herself.

Those that enter into a romantic relationship know exactly what they are getting, and what she hopes to gain from them.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? Rome

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Following Malice to Rhy'Din.

I am so glad that the man that sold the tickets had a buy one get one free special going on.
J.J. Kinkaid
J.J. Kinkaid

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallia Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

1. Name - Mallia "Ilhar" Barra'Cryso
2. Likes - spiders, shadows to play in, leather, silks, women, the cry that a pleasuring pain provokes, deep fried elf ears with a light candy coat, dancing to a spider's song, and of course... earning the "O.o" look from people, purple and red; ulaver... Drow wine distilled from poison typically.
3. Dislikes - men... her physical perfection is to never be defiled by the sensual touch of a male, sunshine, pink, faeries... like Tinkerbell faeries... except their wings make good brandy, being called "Lady"... she dresses like an extra from The Rocky Horror Picture Show and look good doing it. She doesn't qualify as a "Lady"; speaking to her in Drow when your not Drow... shame shame for defiling her sacred language.
4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities - her nails qualify as bladed weapons and are well manicured, pain is not really a bad thing... given or received, clothing... she's kind of allergic to modesty but she obliges it typically, she walk barefoot often and almost always have a soft hum on her lips that is usually so out of tune it sounds like she is in agony.
5. Greatest Wish/Desire - Reclaim the surface world from my surface cousins, blah, blah, blah the usual for a Drow High Priestess and Leader of her people, and Kate Beckinsale to look more Ilythiiri and less nosferatu.
6. Greatest Fear/Doubt - Fear of her own Goddess's wrath, since she has already tasted a hint of it when she was much younger.
7. Greatest Mistake to Date - falling in love with a human Druidess centuries earlier
8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date - Uniting the Drow people against the human super powers and their "science"
9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system? - One of the oldest of her race still alive, exceptionally powerful but barely shows it, Matron of the ruling House of the surviving Drow Empire/Corporation.
10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship? She doesn't trust anyone to get that close for a truly romantic relationship. Encounters... maybe, but not a relationship.
11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go? - The Center for Disease Control and Prevention. I'll let your imagination play with that one.
12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel? Her death and encounter with Lolth when she was younger, and the price she had to pay to be resurrected.
13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about? "Wow, this is a new kink I haven't tried yet."
Mallia
Mallia

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodry Pol Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

1. Name: Rodry Pol.

2. Likes: Rodry can be said to enjoy the finer things. Due to his vocation and his tendencies he has become a little materialistic. He has a particular fondness for precious and semi-precious stones and metals. Due to his infirmity he enjoys hot weather more than the chill wintry months. Rodry was also once far more active than his body will now allow him. Something that he regrets losing. His keen mind hungers for stimulation that conversation and companionship could offer.

3. Dislikes: The displeasure of dissapointment is something that he would like to avoid. As well as the infirmity that leaves him being far more sedetary than he might like. He is more than a tad self depricating with his body at times.

4. Physical Fidgets, Quirks or Eccentricities: He has a tendency to drum his cane when he isn't moving or to use it to direct attention to other things. Then there is of course his hands frequent movement to the pocket where he keeps his hankerchiefs. As for eccentricities, he often spends time alone, doing little more but staring into the depths of a stone or the delicate tooling of jewelery.

5. Greatest Wish/Desire: Rodry wishes only to spend the remainder of his life in peace, but his children on the other hand got him from his comfortable home to instead spend his days some place more like where he had lived, rather than where he had gone to die.

6. Greatest Fear/Doubt: Death is an ever looming fear. One that frustrates and leaves him feeling as if he is left in a endless and unbreakable cycle. He can't help but dwell on it each time that he is taken by his illness or when he is left feeling the ravages that his body has suffered.

7. Greatest Mistake to Date: Allowing the woman that consumed him to elude him.

8. Greatest Accomplishment to Date: The raising of two wonderful children would be the one he would most openly brag about. However, Rodry also has a passion for his art, one that anyone who had been allowed to see such rare pieces might contest his choice of greatest achievement.

9. What separates your character from others of the same race/creed/belief system?: There is something strange about Rodry. Perhaps it is the intensity of those bright eyes of his, so very out of place in his weary frame. Maybe it was the shadow of the once great pressence that he must have commanded when he was in his prime. Rodry just seemed something other than your average old man.

10. What does your character hope to experience or gain from a romantic relationship?: A relationship in Rodry's opinion would be one in which friendship merely blossomed into something more. For a relationship should be a well tended flame, not a consuming blaze that will burn out quickly.

11. If your character was given a pass to go anywhere in the world, where would they go?: That would be a hard choice. Rodry had seen so very much, perhaps he would spend his time in a gem mine to search for that 'perfect' jewel. It would be a fitting way for him to spend what he expects to be the last months of his life.

12. What is something from your character's past that will always affect how they act and feel?: The change in his life that brought on the sudden altering of his health and his body is an obvious influence. Not to even mention the birth of his children and the wonder of their growth before his eyes. Rodry has watched the rise and falls of power, knowing that there is precious little that remains unspoilt for long.

13. Your character is about to be shot from a cannon...what are they thinking about?: No doubt he would be wondering what had prompted him to get so messed up to have believed that it would one be a good idea and two, to be talked into it into the first place!

Rodry Pol
Rodry Pol

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down