Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A dracon statue?

Go down

A dracon statue? Empty A dracon statue?

Post by Beastie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 pm

It had taking him quite awhile to get to this point. Where was this point? Why the highest point these cliffs had to offer of course. He had needed to think and had needed the work out. Hence why he had not taken the fast way up here. He realized that he had been depending to much on his other forms and new talents. He needed to get back to him. To the rough and tough, fun loving beastie people knew.

So it was that he decide to do what his father had once called a spirit quest. He remember his father telling him that to do this one brought little to nothing with them. That they chose the hardest route possible to get where they needed to go, and that once they got there they needed to wait to see what the spirits and Fates had in store for them.

So that is what he did. He headed off, not caring where he went or how he got there. He just went, doing what his friend the Stormbringer called, letting the Wind guide his steps. He traveled all night and part of the day when he realize where he was. The Crimson Cliffs, they were awe inspiring to say the least.

He began to pick his way up the cliffs, only choosing the hardest paths and the sheerest cliffs to climb. By the time he reached the top of the cliff and sat down, he was missing scales and was covered in many a scratches and bruises. He let his feet dangle off the cliff and looked down. One little movement would be all it took.

But he had promised himself he would do this his father's way, so that is what he was going to do. He sat there as still as a statue and stared out, ingoring the hunger pains and the thirst to see what may come.

Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

A dracon statue? Empty Re: A dracon statue?

Post by Red Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 am

A growl came out of no where as the spirit felt the presence of her captor who had left her for dead all because she was a red head and kept referring to her as another woman. She tried and tried to tell him she was not this woman he spoke of but he would not have any of it. Instead he did things to her that he was surely going to regret some day and it appears the day was going to be today for now she was dead and gone but she is stronger than she was before. She felt an innocence about him though and wondered what that could be but she was not going to waste her time finding out for the innocence was lost on him the day he hurt her. She flew at him and clawed his back and disappeared just as quickly as if she were a huntress and he was her prey. Would he yell or be scared? She was sure going to try to get both out of him like he did with her. The only words whispered as she took another pass and this time scratched his chest. 'Coward.'

Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Children Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 pm

~Three young child spirits came through and stood in front of him with the angriest and most hurtful looks children could give to someone especially when that someone was their own father. Two boys and a girl stood in front of Dre and each took their turns screaming and yelling at him but the one thing they all said that was the same was~

Did you not love us enough to stop her from killing us? Were we that useless to you that you would let her discard us like day old bread? How could you be with another and create another and not hurt over us or try to do something to get us back? There are ways to bring back the dead but you didn't even try. What do you have to say for yourself father?

~They would each spit at him as they spoke that word feeling he was not even worthy of having that title. Out of no where a hammer would come flying at Dre hitting him across the head and a horrible evil laugh could be heard coming from the children and again the hammer would fly at his head.~

Children

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

It had to be the hunger or the heat or something. For soon he was assaulted by spirits past. One of the red headed women that he had killed was calling him a coward. He was not such a thing. Was he?

He felt scales being ripped off his back. He let out a roar of pain that echoed off the cliff walls. He could not be a coward. maybe he deserved the pain. It was then that he saw his children. He could handle anything but that.

They were yelling at him. Why in the vith would they be yelling at him? He had done all he could. Especially on that day. He had tried and tried to free himself to save them. He had failed though. It was one more thing he failed at.

His children were spitting at him, and just as he was about to address it....WHACK! He was hit with something in the head. He hit the ground hard and laid there a moment before getting back up. This time he heard the laughter and saw the hammer coming at him.

"ENOUGH!" He roared. "I did all I could to save you. I do all I can to mourn you. You three are in my hearts always and are helping me not make the same mistakes. You three are not my children, for my children are now in a better place. My children have forgiven me. My children would be happy they had a sibling. My children would not attack me. NOW BEGONE!"

He then focused on the red head. "Yes I was a coward, and maybe still am. I was a lot of things and did a lot of things that I can not take back. For that I am sorry. Though I know it does not mean much given all that there is. But what happened in my past is my burden and it helps me to remember not to lose control again. Not to be a mere Beast. That I am more then that. That I can do so much more. That I am different.

"I am sorry for what I did to you. That is all I can say. but i can change the steps my feet take. I know now that I have to keep a tight reign on myself and your memory will help me do that. So punish me no more. Find Peace. Help me to be a better man. Help me make peace with you. "

He then sat down and let come what may. He was ready now. He would face it all. He would survive this and be better person.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by The GP's Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:54 pm

A six foot two read-haired apparition appeared before the seated Dracon. He wore a white tunic with the laces untied. A pair of brown breeches and some black leather boots with soft souls. His hair was cut short and tights with some body to the top. He had his right ear pierced and he wore a simple peridot stud in the hole. "I have found him my love."

That was when a five foot six red-haired apparition appeared beside him. She wore a purple gown with the middle section bare in front. For sleeves it only had sheer cloth that came down from the shoulders an draped over the arms. Her hair was shoulder length and wavy. She wore heeled shoes upon her feet. They both smiled at him. She took the man's hand in hers. "Hello Dreconis." Her voice had a softness to it, though it might have held a hint of familiarity to it.

The man spoke to him again. "You don't know us, but we know you." The woman's ice blue eyes looked as though they were about to tear. "We have been watching over you your whole life." The man looked to his wife and kissed her cheek before looking back to Dre. "We have been powerless to help you, or even to communicate with you, until now." She smiled and slowly blinked as she lowered her head for a moment. "But now, at least we can communicate with you." She looked back at him.

At this point they both began to wonder if he had any idea who they were. So the man figured he would fill him in. "I am Phillip Alexander Sanderson, this is my wife April Celestial Lufton-Sanderson." And in case he didn't make the connection, she finished his thought. "We are your Maternal Grandparents." They both chose to wait and let him absorb what he had just heard before they would continue.

The GP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Children Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

~The three children looked to the spirits that came forth and an evil laughing hiss came from them. The hammer continued to go toward his head and then out of no where a dagger would appear and cut upon him as it passed him. A mutual shake of their heads and roll of the eyes would show him they didn't believe what he was telling them. They knew better than that given he was standing there when their mother killed them and he laughed and said he could care less about them.~

What you speak is lies and you deserve more harm than we are giving you right now. Will you be brave enough to withstand it or will you hide behind these other beings and let them save you as your mother would try to do if she were half the goddess she thinks she is. You all are worthless and useless beings. You deserve to be punished for the crimes you committed against us and others.

~The wind would begin to pick up which would cause the hammer and dagger to fly faster at him.~

Children

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 am

The woman was laughing at what the children were doing until she heard the beast begin to speak. She heard his words to his children and it kind of made her sad in a way but she understood their anger and betrayal all to well. This beast did things to her and others that she would not dare speak of but she would listen to reason. She was not near as angry as she was when she stepped in front of him and for that she would let his words get in a little. She walked over to him trying to allow herself finally find peace with this monster and before she had a chance to speak two other spirits came forward and spoke to him. Once they were done she would lay an icy hand on his chest and spoke to him.

'You will always be a coward but for that I pity you. May the heavens bless what miserable life you are bound to have. For I know you will have one but I forgive the damage you have caused me. May you not find out what true happiness is and be cursed to live a life of solitude.'

Once she was done she faded with her head down not giving him another thought. The words she spoke had enough power in them to stay with him regardless of what others may try to do to change his fate. The only person who could change the fate of those words would be him or the spirit that cursed him.

Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:44 am

He had to be going mad. First his children were here berating him, calling him an unfit father. There is no way they were saying their mother was better then him. That was not true. He felt the dagger slice into him, a roar escaped him but was cut off as the hammer hit his head.

He fell to the ground, stunned for a moment. He shook his head, trying to clear it. He was stunned to think he had grandparents, and they were there to communicate with him. What the vith?

Then the red head said what she said. He was never to know happiness? A life of solitude? Was he really worthless? A coward? Powerless? Was he destined to lose all those he held dear? The twins? Kyra? Gawain? All of his family and friends?

Alone. That is what the spirit said. Without true happiness. He would be know more then what his supposed maternal grandparents had said they were; powerless. The feel of the red head's icy touch did much more then bind those words to him. Oh yes, they did much more. They had begun to chill his heart.

"I will not be powerless. I will not." He spoke softly and evenly. He then stood and turned to his children, his back to his grandparents. "You want to punish me? You want to accuse me and compare me to your mother? Fine. Do your worst." He hit his chest and grinned a evil grin. "come on. You are the product of my loins, show me what you got. Unless you are the powerless ones. Unless you are the cowards." Then he roared. "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Children Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 pm

~The trio smirked to each other as he yelled for him to give him their worst right now. How fitting it would be they would show him what the other spirit cursed him with. As a scene unfolding in front of him he would see the ones he cared so much for all turning and leaving him telling them they hated him and never wished to see him again and telling him how worthless he was. Except for one and the only one to stay by his side would be Kyra since she really didn't seem to know any better. But she would pay the ultimate price and that would be her life. The final scene Dre would see would be him having to bury his daughter and her mother blaming him for her death. Everything was his fault and the children simply showed him what his future held for him. An evil laugh came from them as the hammer and dagger came to a halt in front of him.~

Do everyone around you a favor and join us in the realm of spirits. It would save poor Kyra from a fate worse than yours. She would be able to live a happy normal life and have children but if you stay alive she will be doomed to death.

~Question becomes would he listen to these three or take his chances that they could be wrong. That would be for him to decide.~

Children

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm

He watched the scene unfold before him. His heart growing colder and colder. But the strange thing, he was smirking at them. Until the part with Kyra and Arcadia. That got him and he shut down even more. Letting the rage burn in him.

He looked at the spirits of his children and smirked. "So the best you three can do is show me people turning away from me and calling me worthless? People telling me they hate me and never wanted to see me again? That is your best? You sure you are my children? Hmmm."

He so was not going to show how much it did hurt him. He turned that sadness into rage. he would rage against the world if he needed to. But still in his mind was the pictured of having to bury Kyra as he did these three. That he could not do again.

Could he be her downfall? Could he be dooming her? He stood there thinking on that. Saying nothing and showing no expression.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Children Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 am

~They shook there heads at him an evil smirks crossed their faces as black orbs looked up at him. The trio looked to one another and knew just what they had to do. The girl would be the only one to speak and she moved forward away from her brothers and said what they were thinking. She laid a hand on his hand as she spoke in an icy voice.~

We often wondered if you were truly our father because of what you allowed our mother to do to us. The only thing we can say now is we forgive you and may you forget we ever existed and find peace.

~She stepped back with their brothers and more visions would begin to fill his mind one would be of Sheena turning her back on him when he has to bury Kyra. In that vision he would hear Sheena's voice cracking through the tears telling him she never loved him and that she wished he would have never been born that he was an abomination born from abominations. There were others of various women in his life leaving him because they see the truth that he is nothing more than a miserable beast. With the seeds already planted they turned their backs on him and vanished as if they were never there. Once they were gone the hammer and dagger would drop at his feet and the visions would slowly fade but the affects of them would always remain.~

Children

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm

And the effects did last. An abominations born of abominations. Was he really? Then he got this weird smile. That was a big word for such a little girl. He shook his head, he knew that Sheena would not forsake him. All others may, but not her.

If she was going to she would have long ago. When she found out who his real mother was. But it did ice his heart more, as did the touch of the child. He smiled as he felt nothing. Maybe this was the way to go.

After all, was he not a god. Was he not part fire dragon and the other part drow. Why did he keep them in check? Why did he not be like his Kindred parents?

It was something else to think on. He truly wondered what the world would be like without the Beastie or if the Beastie just felt nothing and gave in to all. Could he be corrupted? Who knew?

He sat back down and stared at the hammer and the dagger, wondering what was next.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by The GP's Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 am

April could not believe what she was seeing. How could her Great-Grandchildren be acting in such a way? What kind of woman birthed such beings? Phillip and herself had seen things throughout Dre's life, and they had seen how Mil'isa had been to him. But never had April ever imagined that the children would be this way towards their own father. "Oh Phillip." She buried her face in her husbands chest.

He placed his arms around her to hold her. There was no way he was going to let this go without a defense. Honestly, to call their daughter an abomination was bad enough, but then to add insult to injury they called their Grandson an abomination as well. "I will take care of it dearest." He had an idea. But he could not do any thing to stop the children. He honestly had no idea where they got these idea's from.

Once the children had stopped assaulting their own father, and left, Phillip looked to his Grandson. "Dre, you know that they speak nothing but lies, don't you?" He hoped that Dre could see that he was right. But just so that he could prove it, he had his own visions to share. After all, before death, Phillip had been a warlock, and April a witch. They had use of some magics after death, didn't they?

So Phillip showed Dre some things to help him understand that he was loved. He showed him Sheena hugging him and telling him that she loved him. He showed him Kyra, she was pulling at his taloned fingers to get his attention. He showed him Venis hugging him and telling him that she loved him. He showed him Tasha trying to help him focus on one thing to get him to hold one form. He showed him Krystal joking with him, picking on him the way only a little sister could. He showed him the three kids climbing all over him and him laughing as they played. He showed him Krow holding him when he was young.

But he wanted to truly drive the point home. So he showed him some memories from others as well. He showed him Venis laying in the glass coffin when she was being held captive, gripping a tiny painting of Dre in her fist. He showed him Tasha sitting up in bed and calling out to him. He showed him Venis, in Val Halla visiting Krow and the three kids. This memory was an important one. He let this one linger. He showed him Krow telling Venis to not let Dre get involved with another woman unless she, Kahn, Gawain all approved of the woman. He showed him the kids telling Venis that they forgave their Dad and they knew it wasn't his fault.

Then he showed him some of his extended families memories. Casie seeing him as a larger more bestial Dracon, and being quite impressed. He showed him JonLouis beaming with pride at seeing him embrace his Godhood in such a way. He showed him Manny sitting there talking with him like a father would a son. He showed him Gawain calling to him, not another, in his time of need. He showed him Kahn's daughter doing an essay for school on her hero. The essay was titled 'My big brother the Dracon, don't mistake him for a lizard man.' she got an A on that paper.

He was growing weak from showing him these visions. He had never done this before, and even with his wife giving him strength, he had to stop. "Do you see Dre? You are so completely loved by all." He hoped Dre understood. April sat up from him then. "Dre, sweety, you are so loved by so many. You will never be alone. They were lying. I am so sorry baby." She looked as though she was ready to cry. She wished that she could just give him a hug and heal him right then and there. They both wished that they were still alive so they could have been there for him. Her eyes twinkled with unshed tears.

The GP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am

He looked at the spirits and grinned. " You two almost had me. But I know for a fact that father would not exclude Sheena. I know most of all father would want her to approve. And for you two to stand here and show me images that he did not is vithed up.

"Now it also makes me wonder if everything after that was a lie to. Or if maybe it was all a fantasy. Maybe it is something you two want to happen. Or something you desire to happen.

"Or maybe you two are not real. Maybe you two are figments of my dehydrated state. Or maybe you two are more of those malicious spirits. Here to give me false hope and love and then dash it all away."

He looked from one to the other and grinned. "I will not fall for it this time. I WILL NOT FALL FOR IT! You hear me? Now BEGONE!"

As he spoke, heat waves began to shimmer around him. He was losing his temper fast.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum