This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!

Dre's present

Go down

Dre's present

Post by Madeline Cauthon on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:18 am

Madeline had been looking for Dre so she could give him his present. She went to the forge to find him, she looked all over te place for him, but didn't see him. So she went in his office and set his gift on his desk, along with a note. Then left to deliver more gifts.

Dear Dre,

Just wanted to say thank you for your helping Daddy the other day. You have always been one of my best friends. No, correct that, Your family. anyway, I'm tired of seeing you worry so much, so I made this for you. And no before you say it, it's not a girlie necklace. It's a lodestone bead necklace. Lodestone is used in easing heavy burdens, and I want to see you relax a little. I know you worry about Kyra, but she will be fine, and back before you know it. So stop stressing Scaley Butt.

Sincerely,
Madeline Cauthon

When Dre opened his present, he would see this.

Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

View user profile http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum