Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Goaded into it.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goaded into it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Goaded into it.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 am

Seleen arched an eyebrow and looked to be deep in thought for a moment. "I think just about any type of floor would work, other than wood. I love the idea of marble though. Black with maybe red veins?" She already had a color scheme in mind. "Um, for the walls, I saw this black paint that looked like it reflected silver in the light. So like it would reflect the light because of the silver, but it would look black if you caught it at the right angle." She hadn't given it this much thought until she saw the room. Then it all just hit her.

The longer she stood there and looked the more she could visualize it. "I have my chair, for like doing hair, got it for Christmas. It's black. Um, I have a red table for doing nails. Need a couple black chairs for that. The sinks should be red too. The copper piping will need to be insulated so no one gets burnt. Red and black foam pipe covers. Yea, this will be awesome." She was thinking maybe she needed to shut up about it now. Red and black were good. She knew where to get the fixtures

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Red veined black marble floors, black walls that reflected silver in the light , red furniture? Those were a lot of dark colors and Epiphany stopped sketching in her book and it was her turn to fix Seleen with an odd look.

"Ah, Seleen?"
How could she put it? "In the risk of sounding, ah, non understanding, I know that you're a vampire and all but, don't you think that a room with all dark colors might be a bit depressing? Cause they say that colors effect people's moods and all?" That's why a person could often tell Epiphany's mood by the clothing she tended to wear. It wasn't all the time, but a very good part of it. She was afraid that it might have come off wrong. She knew that Vampires liked dark places and therefore Seleen probably saw nothing wrong with the colors.

"Then again, there will be windows!" Hey, there was a bright spot right? " And that's light, and the light it will reflect off the walls...."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 am

Seleen stopped and got this newly odd look upon her face. Her brow furrowed and she pressed her lips together moving them left and right as she thought about what Epiphany was saying. "Hmm." She really was thinking about this. "Well, I ... I hadn't thought about that. Umm. I don't really like pastels, and like totally hate pink." She hated pink to the point that when a guy she was dating gave her a pink bear, she had it torched the moment the relationship ended. It wasn't the relationship because everything else he had given her, she still had. It was the pink.

She thought about it a little more. She was kinda stumped. "Umm, any idea's for a compromise?" She liked black even before she was a vampire and she loved the way red went with it. "I would love to keep the black and red floors. And my chair is black, and my table is red. So I kinda don't know what to do." Maybe it could be like multicolored or something. Seleen was definitely hoping Epiphany had some idea's because she sure didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Pink? Even Epiphany scrunched her nose up at the mention of doing anything in pink, that was a color she only used when needed. There were other things that Seleen could do to make the place just as nice and keep many of the things she wanted.

"Now Seleen, there's no reason to result to pink and pastels." Trying to be comforting and confident in what she was saying. "You can keep the floor tiles just the way you want them, and all the black and red furniture. What about making the walls just silver, we can frame the windows in black, then we can have the ceiling black." Thinking on the fly, trying to think up a good compromise. While Epiphany didn't know much about the type of Vampire Seleen was, she was not going to completely disregard that fact.

"That way, when light comes in from the windows, or from the white lights in the ceiling, wall, or floor, the black will tone down the brightness. With the other blacks and dark reds around you salon could have one of those relaxing lounge feelings." Of course, Epiphany was making more notations now on her paper.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Seleen listened. She wasn't too fond of the silver walls. The silver as the effect of the black was the only reason she had thought of it. But then she had an idea. "Ooo, how about red walls, not too dark. But like with bamboo decor and dragons and kinda an Asian theme?" She was thinking it could still be red and black that way, but the red would be the dominant color, much more cheerful than black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 pm

Epiphany nodded and noted on the ever-increasing-crowded paper that the room should be Asia inspired. That sounded neat with bamboo and dragons. Being that she had never been to Asia, nor had she seen any rooms from that area, this would require a trip to the library! The closest knowledge she had of the culture came from an old guildmate, even then it's not liek she had spent a lot of time with them, exploring the culture.

Once she was done she looked up at Seleen with a smile. "All right then." Stuffing the pen she was writing with behind her ear, being mindful of the hat she wore - didn't want to knock it off. "That will work, I'll send the specs to the crew so they can get a team together and start working."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Seleen had a renewed excitement for this project. "Can I help?" She knew some thing, she might be of some use. At the very least, she could paint walls and place furniture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:17 am

She wanted to help? Well, of course she did. Seleen looked like a person who didn't care too much if she got her hands dirty and all that, liked working with her hands and getting down to the nitty-gritty. Epiphany wasn't about to deny her the chance!

"So, you want to help. Well!"
That's how it would start off anyway. Epiphany stretched her arms above her head but held back the yawn that tried to escape. "I have to give the men the plans first so they can work their magic." Magic? Literally? It was a highly possible possibility.

"Then once the room has been extended and they've put up the walls and floor all, we an get in there and do the rest."
'All' included plumbing and electrical work. This was neat, she'd get to work with someone.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Seleen smiled. "Great. I'll start getting my things together to be put in the salon, and I get to go shopping too. Normally not my idea of fun, but this time it could be fun." She seemed quite happy about getting to help. She gave Epiphany one of those hands on the shoulders hugs. "Thank you. I'll see you later." She would check in with Epiphany every couple of days to see if it was time to move in or not. She couldn't wait. She headed off to tell Shuda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum