Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Death Returneth

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Death Returneth - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Returneth

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 pm

*inclines his head towards the others and grins*

"I do apologize if I was interrupting anything. And yes.. I like making a enterance"

*turns to Cassie, keeping one arm around his wife's waist outstretching the other two her*

"Always sweetie..c'mere. How have you been?"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 pm

She walked over to him and wraped an arm around him, and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you, there is so much to tell you, but that can be talked about later.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:09 pm

*He smiled and kissed her forehead*

"All in due time m'dear. all in due time"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:23 pm

She smiled.

"Yes all in due time."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:38 pm

*nods softly and turns his attention back to his wife with a devlish grin wrapping both arms around her waist*

"Aye, but if you would excuse us... I have a lot of time to make up for. If it's something urgent you know where to find us" Is that aggreable? I'm sure we'll be out again...sometime this year"

*smirks at his wife as he scoops her up easily as a feather and winks to Cassie*
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm

"I love you both, now if you will excuse me, I need to go get back inside and dry my hair before I get sick."

She headed in with Kjay on her heals.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:22 pm

She squeaks and laughs as he scoops her up. "We love you too Cas. Seems like we will see you later." She winked and grinned at Casie. "Well, my love, I do believe we are on the third floor at the top of the stairs on the left." She knew all to well where their room was, she was trying to be cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 pm

*Chuckles and begins heading for the inn*

"Moved up from the basement did we? Hmmm wonder what all you did to the place"

*Follows her directions and carries her up to their room, entering the room*
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Venis smiled some more as she hugged close to him. "Yes love, to the rooms you got for us when you first got here." When they were entering the room she looked over his shoulder and made sure that the room was good and closed. When her door wasn't closed, people were always welcome to just walk right in. But this was definitely a do not disturb moment.

She laughed for a moment. "As far as what all I've done to the place, well, there's now a battle gym, and a meeting hall, and a lounge that were not here when you left. And a whole nothter wing come to think of it. Yea, evidently, they like our paying for so many big rooms and such. We're making this place a lot of money for them to use in reconstruction. I'll give you the tour later." She kissed him again, knowing this time, she didn't have to let him up for air to say hi to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 pm

*purrs loudly and returns the kiss, kicking the door shut and holds her close to him, like she might slip though his fingers again, moving to the bed and for now, holding, kissing and caressing her, his voice brushing her mind*

"sorry I was away for so long.. Some cult was stalking Mikayla. The boys are watching the manor and club. I missed you"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm

She was never going to slip through his fingers again. But she sure didn't want him to let her go either. ~I missed you too my love. And I love you so much. Is the cult dealt with, or do we still have some work to do?~ Her arms were wrapped tightly around him as she tangled her fingers into his hair an caressed his back. There was only one word for the kiss they shared. Heaven ... Pure, unadulterated, heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

*Runs hands over the perfect form in his lap, over her sides, down her legs, the other running through her hair, almost making sure everything was real and whole again, Deepening the kiss, he relaxes and melts around her, so that every part of him that could feel her with him, did, and he sighs contently

"if the boys and I left any straglers, which I don't think we did. They should be fairly easy to deal with.. The masterminds who were after her...are dealth with.. I'm sure they're not liking where I sent them"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm

As his hands traveled her body she let his cold combine with her warmth and it caused a chill up and down her spine. She was not exactly stationary as she held him close, her tongue dancing with his, their lips caressing each others. Her hands were as busy as his were, she wanted to make sure that her husband really had come back to the Inn and was really holding her in their bed after all this time.

~That's good to know love. And Mikayla is alright?~ She ran her hands under his shirt over his body, feeling her cold under her hands and letting him feel her warmth. She broke the kiss long enough to get his shirt off and hers. Then she returned to the kiss. It had been far too long since she was in his arms, kissing his lips and feeling him against her. She loved how his rock hard body felt. He was so sexy and she loved every inch of his body and mind.

She had on a white teddy under her clothes. Was it there when she got dressed? The world may never know, but it was there now. It was new, she had bought it on Earth before she came home to Rhy'Din, she had hoped to wear it before he left, but now was working just fine. She wasn't so rushed that she was reaching for her jeans yet, but she would get there. She was more worried about feeling him and knowing he was truly there. She snuggled closer to him so she could feel more of his body, more of his cold, more of his solidity. She could feel his pecks, his abs, his shoulders, his arms. Every inch of him was chiseled to perfection.

She wrapped her arms around him tighter pressing her entire upper body against his. She had missed him. All of him. She ran her hands down his muscular arms and back up letting her nails trail along his flesh. Then she moved her hands down his chest and abs reaching between them where needed. His body felt so amazing under her touch. And the more of his cold she came in contact with the hotter she became. And it was reflected in the depth of their kiss. She ran her tongue along his fangs, she hadn't had the chance to do that before. Her tongue was exploring his mouth like her hands were exploring his body.

She moved off of his lap, leaning over so she didn't have to break the kiss. She always found herself getting lost in his kiss and this time was no different. She unfastened her jeans and let them fall. She stepped out of her heels to kick them off and away then stepped back into her heels before returning to his lap. She leaned into him even more now, even crossing her legs so she could lean even closer. She had her husband back ... Finally.

Death Returneth - Page 2 Venisbustier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahn Jordianthan Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

*Purring softly feeling his wife's hands about him and feeling her coldness, he gazes at her stripping down to her teddy and welcomes her back to his laps. His tongue meets hers in every exploration and his hand run over her perfect form, down her arms, over her stomach, and down her legs, eyes following her perfect curves. With a flicker in his eyes he answers her question before getting lost in her again.

"Aye..she's fine. the boys are training her in their arts"

*He deepens the kiss and pulls her closer, enjoying feeling her skin against his and purring all the while, he looks to her with a glimpse of mischeviousness and leans in to kiss and nibble her neck, letting his fangs drag across

" I missed you so much"
Kahn Jordianthan
Kahn Jordianthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

The faintest whisper escaped her mouth. "Good." And she was lost in her husbands arms. Their exploration of each other's bodies was only serving to confirm that they were once again in each others arms.

He moved to her neck and that was the end of exploration. Her hands went to his pants and she whispered once more. "I've missed you too my beloved." ...

{Sorry kids, time for some alone time with the hubby.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2