Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

+12
Armandeus
Shuda Darkite
Marqués del Stry
Lydia Nyght
B.D. Adams
Leo
Epiphany
Inion
Casandra Lightheart
JonLouis
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Emilia
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Epiphany Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Just as she had settled down to a nice comfortable spot, out of the way and able to enjoy the festivities, she was being called. It wasn't much of a surprise as she figured that she would have to help pass out the gifts - she was Ms. Clause.

A smile lit up her face as she stood from her spot and started towards the front. "Hey everyone, hello!" She said in a voice chipper and full of excitement, waving her hands above her head to grab the attention of the children. Now, Epiphany wasn't the tallest person in the world and to get the attention of the big crowd in the room she pulled out a chair and stood atop it.

"Right here, let me have your attention please!"
It wasn't long before all the kids were looking her way. "All right! We're all having a great time and now the big man is here himself, brought him in 'specially for you guys but now he needs you all to do something for him." This would work a whole lot better, she thought, if she was on a table instead of a chair. She would make due.

"He's got this big bag of toys" illustrating 'big' by opening her arms wide, "and in it, is something for each one of you." Accenting those last words pointing out into the crowd. "But first, there's something you have to do, yes, there's a task!" She was use to dealing with them, and they knew how she was, it was nothing new to any of them, even if some of them spouted off a chuckle or a laugh here and their while others waited in eager anticipation for what she was going to say.

"He needs you to break apart into three groups. One. Two. Three." Epiphany pointed to her right side, the space in front of her, and then the left. "If you're under ten, you're here, to my right, eleven to fifteen, you're in front of me; and the rest of you, well, you're on my left. Single file lines please, no pushing and no shoving. Santa's watching you...." Dragging that last line out as she scanned the crowd of kids.

Satisfied she smiled. "Alright now. Ready? Places everyone, let's hop to it!"

A good handful of the kids cheered and there was a lot of scrambling as they went to get in line.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:03 am

Manny laughed one of those hearty Santa laughed as she dealt with the kids. It was wonderful to see. Once all the kids were in their places he smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Clause. Ok, now everyone have a seat. In your groups, that way my elves don't get you guys the wrong presents." Four elves had gotten up on the stage to help out. The first sack of gifts was brought around to Santa's side for him to hand them out.

These were all the gifts for the kids who were under ten. The infants and toddlers were back at the orphanage and their gifts would be given to them later when Santa went back to the orphanage. He reached into the bag and pulled out a gift. He was going to go through this as fast as he could. And the elves were right there to help.

"Ok, my elves will bring you each your presents and you guys can start opening them. Make sure that you keep your presents with you though. We don't want anyones gifts to get mixed up with anyone else's." He looked at the package and handed it to one of the elves. "A little girl, from The Jordianthan family." And one of the elves took it to one of the little girls in the under ten age group.

"A little boy from the Jordianthans." Another elf took the gift to a child. This continued for fifteen boys and twenty-five girls. They each got a box from the Jordianthan's. In each box was a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of dress shoes, and a pair of ice skates. Then he reached into the bag and found that the next box was a different shape. "To a girl from Lady Lightheart." He handed it off to an elf.

"To a boy from Lady Lightheart." He handed that one off as well. There again were fifteen for little boys and twenty-five for little girls. Each package from Lady Lightheart had two outfits in it. One was either a very fancy dress for church or adoption day or a nice suit for the same. The other outfit was play clothes. Something durable and yet nice enough for little outings that they may get on occasion.

The children were tearing into the gifts and the paper was flying. Leviathan walked over and kept swiping the paper and then taking it over to the trash barrels and tossing it in. She was such a good kitty. Santa reached into his bag again. He pulled out a gift that made him smile. "To a little girl from Santa Clause." Handed off to an elf. Then the next. "To a little boy from Santa Clause." Handed off as well.

There were two different type of packages being given out from Santa Clause. All fifteen of the little boys got blue educational laptops. The little girls got pink ones. The little boys got action figures and the girls cabbage patch dolls.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_actionfiguresCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_bluecompCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_cabbagepatchCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_pinkcomp

Now that the children under ten were taken care of, Santa moved on to the next age group. Another big red bag was moved around for him to get into. He started this bag the same way. There were the gifts of shoes from the Jordianthan's and clothes from Lady Lightheart. This age group contained thirty boys and thirty girls. They were tearing into their clothes and shoes as Santa started handing out the gifts from him.

His gifts for the children of this age group were a little more advanced. Each of the children got personal stereo's and CD's. There were four CD's per child and each stereo had a set of headphones with it. The girls radio's were red or silver and the boys were blue or black and the CD's were a variety so the kids could mix and match.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_stereosCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_CDs

Then it was on to the last age group. These children weren't really kids anymore and needed something a little more advanced to keep their attention. But as the third bag was dragged around for Santa he realized that the gifts from him were not in the bag. No, those were stacked off to the side of the stage. So he began with the gifts from the Jordianthan's and Lady Lightheart again. Most of the children in this age group didn't seem so thrilled with the clothes and shoes.

Then Santa got up and started to hand out the big boxes from him. Each of the fifteen boys and the twenty girls got laptop computers, complete with web cam's, mic's, headphones, cables, and an external mouse each. And for their smaller gifts they each got an MP3 player. These gifts seemed to thrill the children. The Jordianthan's and Lady Lightheart knew their gifts wouldn't go over s well as Santa's so they weren't upset by the difference in reactions.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_DellsCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 4 Th_MP3s

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:25 am

After Santa had arrived, and after the kids had started receiving their various gifts out of Santa's bag, this is when De'Ryanna and Armandeus would show up. She had her arm around his and, for now, they stood on the outside fringe of the Meeting Hall where they were able to watch what was happening but not get in the way. De'Ryanna only hoped that Armandeus wouldn't protest to her not wanting to enter fully into the room. She liked to watch and liked her place by the door.

Turning her head to him she gave a small nod and one of those "I told you there were a lot of people here" looks. Though, as not to be rude when people looked in their direction or addressed them, they smiled and even gave a wave.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am

Santa looked over to the door and laughed seeing De'Ryanna and Armandeus standing there. "Mrs. Clause, if you could get your partners over here for me, I have a gift that I feel needs to be given first." Two elves bring a gift around to the front of the stage. The wrapped box is three and a half feet tall. It is a two foot square and has a huge bow with a card attached.

The card reads. "To the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. Thank you for providing a home away from home for so many." And it is signed. "The Jordianthan's" Santa wanted all three of them to unwrap the gift and then the wooden crate it was in as well. Some of the elves would help with the crate if needed. The cart it sat upon with the wheels would remain with the gift so it could be moved when needed.

{The crate contains a three foot tall diamond Christmas tree. It took Shamus three weeks to find the coal to make it, and another two weeks to carve it. Venis had to pack it in dirt and tie cloth around it as tight as she and her men could pull it. Then she packed it in more dirt and burnt it into a diamond in a week of constant white flame. It has tiny flaws in it and a few tiny inclusions and even some discolored area's. But nothing that would make it look bad.

The tree is carved to look like it's already decorated and at the bottom of the tree is the Inn's name. Every person who had checked into the Inn had their name upon the tree as the first guests. And the angel that sat atop the tree held a banner that said: De'Ryanna, Epiphany, Armandeus, Elessar.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:55 am

She watched the children open thier presents, a tear slid down her facce even as she smiled.

She reached for the Marques' hand and held it tight, she felt the need for her children even greater during this season.

"They are so happy."

The tree was beautiful, she knew of it but had not seen it before now.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:37 am

(of course.. all play of the characters is used with permission)

Epiphany was surprised to hear that there was a gift for them, honestly, she wasn't expecting anything having thought that the gift giving was for the children. There was nothing to do for it but ask them to come to the front, and that's just what she did, waving to Ryan and Ar at the door.

"Come on Armandeus, that's our cue." De'Ryanna said to him quietly, giving a small squeeze to his arm. His face had one of those expressions on it, one that practically begged for her not to take him up to the front. She gave him one of her apologetic smiles as she gently tugged him forward. All would be made right in due time.

Diplomatic and composed, they passed the kids who were excitedly playing and looking over all the things they had gotten. Many of them, like Epiphany, had never seen those items and therefore they were quite amazed. So many questions being asked to everyone, even Epiphany was trying to explain - with her very limited knowledge - the gifts.

When De'Ryanna and Armandeus reached the front Epiphany stopped her teaching lesson and the three of them began unwrapping the gift. There was no words to describe the look on their faces when they saw the three foot diamond tree. It was quiet, at least in their little bubble, the expressions a full mixture of emotions. Someone had to say something.

De'Ryanna blinked, stepping out of her composed state a moment, and then cleared her throat as she looked to Santa, his elves, and the rest of the Jordianthan clan. "Words cannot express our thoughts on such a gift." Words indeed. She suceeded then in folding her hands in front of her.

"As I was telling Armandeus on our way down, Christmas is a time of giving and spreading joy. We thank you all for your patronage here and that we can provide a haven." A slight pause. "But we too would like to give back and therefore cannot find it within us to accept such a gracious gift when we know that there are those less fortunate." Yes, De'Ryanna was being the voice of the group, none of them would object.

"Therefore, we'd like to give our gift to the church that supports the Orphanage in hope that they will be able to use it to provide for the needs of the children and the community." What else did you expect from a diplomat and a person who was raised to give and not to keep extravagant things for themselves?

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 am

Venis' heart sank slightly when she heard those words spoken by De'Ryanna. She took a deep, cleansing breath before speaking. "Actually, De'Ryanna, the orphanage and church will be provided for. I have already made arrangements. I will be giving thirty thousand in gold to the church, another sixty thousand in gold to the orphanage. I also plan to fill the pantries with food, and my men will be making a storage space that we hope to erect on the church property to also be filled with food. We will be getting new school supplies for the children, plus extra for future children. There will be new books for the library as well as school books. And I will be volunteering once a week to teach computer classes. There will also be donations of clothing and personal items for the children and the church patrons, plus extra for the church to help the needy."

She smiled again. "And as you know, diamonds have no monetary value to me, but some to hold a sentimental value. I tried for flawless, but it is the biggest diamond I have ever made. Although I have made hundreds of millions of them in the last two hundred plus years. I have approximately fifty pounds of small, cut, flawless diamonds for the church to sell if they need money. So please, I put a lot of work into that tree, as did Shamus and JonLouis. We would greatly appreciate it if you would keep it as another decoration for the Inn and use it in good health for years of Christmases to come." She was done then. She hoped they understood and were willing to keep the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 am

Though she had been looking at the tree, she was listening to what Ryan said in response to the gift. How did she know that it wasn't going to go over as planned? She didn't, but she had an idea about Venis' character. What you had here were people on to opposite ends of the spectrum: one who believed money was no matter, and other who thought different. There was a way for them to meet in the middle, always room for a compromise of some sort.

As Venis was talking about the Orphanage, Epiphany thought that she should speak up and say some of the things that were going on in her head. All those things about the Orphanage: Keeping the food supply up so that it was never empty, a stream of supplies for anyone who might need them, it was as if they would never want for anything. Where was the value in that? To have everything simply given to you?

"Venis...?"
Epiphany chimed in and unceremoniously stepped in front of Ryan to move between any stares that might be passed back and forth. "I'm sure you have all the best intentions of offering everything to the church and the Orphanage but, I would like for you to remember that there is a lot of value in hard work. These children," motioning out to the ones enjoying the toys, "they work for their supplies, learning trades and skills to help get the supplies that they need. Everyone there works for the things that they have and work to help the community. What type of people would we be creating if they got everything they wanted handed to them?"

Epiphany spoke in a low conversational tone. No need to have every listening. "You'd have spoiled kids who wouldn't be any use to anyone. The town needs help too, okay?" She smiled at her. "Now as for those computer classes.. we'll talk about that later. And the tree...."

Being that now was not the place.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 am

Venis was in agreement at this point. It wasn't the time or the place for further discussion of such things. No point in holding up the festivities any further. "We will discuss it later." She had no need to say anything else. She wasn't intending on taking away anyones work ethic, or otherwise. But they would work it out later. She looked up at Santa. "I do believe you have more bags Santa, perhaps we could find out the contents?" She was trying to move things along now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 am

Santa gave a hearty laugh once more. Everyone had been speaking in such cordial tones for an argument it did little to ruin the mood. But just to clear the air Santa started with the gifts from Santa Clause. There was something for everyone in his bag. But some were absent, so others would have to deliver them for him. He opened the bag and looked out amongst the small crowd that was gathered. "Ho ho ho, let's see what's in this bag."

He pulled out the first package. "To Shuda from Santa" {Guitar strings, a package of pics, and some other such small guitar related items.} And he handed it off to and elf to deliver. The next package he pulled out was just an envelope telling her that her gift was out in the stables. "To Casandra from Santa." {A new saddle.} Delivered. He pulled out a very long box. "To Venis from Santa." {A pair of swords, they are called the sword of darkness and the sword of light.} Carried over to her. A Square box, four inches by four inches, two inches tall. "To Inion from Santa." {A white gold necklace. The charm is a sliver moon and 'invisible' wires hold stars around it.} Taken to her. Next item is a plastic stocking. "To Juliet from Santa." {The stocking is filled with toys for her puppy plus a new collar with a matching leash.}

Santa was really having fun now. And the men, dressed as Christmas elves, were getting a workout. But he thought if he got the gifts from Santa handed out then it would get everyones Christmas spirit kicked into high gear again. Next gift. A box that is ten inches, by thirteen inches and ten inches deep. "To De'Ryanna from Santa." {A collection of cookbooks.} Handed to her. The next box looked like a dress box, but had more weight to it than that. "To Armandeus from Santa." {A set of ceramic cutting knives that are never supposed to dull.} Given to him. The next box was similar in size to Inion's. "To Airtia from Santa. De'Ryanna, could you deliver this for me?" {It was a rose shapped diamond pendant on a yellow gold chain.} It was offered to her. The next box was a good sized one, about the size of a bread box. "To Gawain from Santa. De'Ryanna, do you mind?" {A box of several t-shirts with cute little sayings on them.} Also given to De'Ryanna.

Santa pulled out another box and read the tag. There was a table set up for the nine employee's gifts to be set upon as they were all working at the moment. "To Andrew from Santa." It was taken over and put upon the table for later. Next box, same size. "To Shamus from Santa." Added to the table. He pulled out some more boxes, all the same size. He read the names so they could be put on the table. "To Joseph, to Jorge, to Manny, to Derek, to Bo, to Isah, to Keven, from Santa." {Personal Portable DVD players.} Each box was placed on the table and they were separated into sections, one per employee.

He pulled out another box. "To Jonothan from Santa. I guess we could set this aside for now." {A box of creme liqueurs in designer bottles in a wooden case.} The box was put aside. Next package. He chuckled as he read this box's tag. "To Leo from Santa. Marques del Stry, could you be so kind sir?" {A shammy and some polish for his golden halo and an engraved pure gold fountain pen in a wooden box with an ink refill.} The package was given to the Marques. The next gift was another card. "To the Marques del Stry from Santa." {The card told him that his gift was in the stables as well. It was also a saddle, similar to Casie's.} He was then handed his card. The next box was a very large dress box. "To Emilia from Santa." {A black fur coat.} It was given to her.

The next gift was in a bag not a box. "To Madeline from Santa. Could someone set this with Andrews things so he may deliver it for me?" {A potted rose, Schala's sterling silver roses, or at least they came from them. The originals had yet to be uprooted.} The bag was set over on the employees table with Andrew's gift. Next package was a good sized box. "To Zephyr from Santa." {It was a golden crown that sat upon a purple velvet pillow and a bottle of Crown Royal in it's little purple bag.} It was given to him carefully. Then there was another envelope. This one was smaller than the cards. "To Tasha from Santa." {A gift certificate to Victoria's Secret to use the next time she went back to Earth.} It was handed to her with a smile.

When Santa pulled out the next box he fought back the urge to burst out in laughter. "To Benjamin from Santa. Um, Venis? Perhaps you could?" {There was a lump of coal carved into the shape of a wolf, he could ask Venis to make it a diamond or leave it as coal. But there was a second box wrapped with it that contained a yellow gold pocket watch with a wolf scene on the front, the face on the inside was blue pearl.} The package was handed to Venis, they figured she was the only one who would voluntarily go near him. Moving on. A tall box, about the size of a tall bottle of wine. "To JonLouis from Santa." {The Eiphell Tower dagger.} It was taken over to him. Another dress box sized package. "To Princess Dalia from Santa." {A new traveling dress to replace the one that got juice spilt on it.}

He dug deeper into the bag, knowing he wasn't done. The next box was a little bigger than the Princess' box. "To Cadmon from Santa." {A new pair of cowboy boots.} They were taken over to him. Reaching deep. A box that was a little smaller than De'Ryanna's. "To Seleen from Santa." {A pearl handled colt .45 from an antique shop on Earth, in a wooden collectors case.} It was given to her. He was having to dig deeper and deeper. Another box the size of Inion's, in fact, two of them. "To Sage from Santa and to Rose from Santa. Miss Rose, could you give your sisters gifts to her please?" {For Rose a vial pendant containing sage herbs and for Sage the same only it contained Rose petals.} Both were taken to her.

He pulled out the next box and read the tag. "To Eros from Santa. Emilia, do you mind dear?" {A white gold pocket watch with a forest scene upon it, the face was also blue pearl.} It was taken to Emilia. Another envelope. "To Dre from Santa. I believe this gift is being delivered to the forge, but Venis, could you deliver the envelope?" {Several blocks of steel for making things at the forge.} The envelope was handed to Venis. He then pulled out a very large box, it made a dent in the contents of the bag. "To Kyra from Santa. Could this get added to Isah's things please, I am sure he will be more than happy to deliver it." {An AM/FM stereo system with dual cassette and a five disk CD changer and some CD's} It was set upon the employees table with Isah's things. He was getting close to the bottom of the bag. Yet another envelope. "To Sheena from Santa. Venis?" {Inside it told her where to find her weeping willow sapling in a pot waiting to be planted.} The envelope was given to Venis as well.

The next package was long and wide, but not too thick. "To Arcadia from Santa. Again, Venis?" {A bow and arrows.} It was set upon the table near Venis. Only six more to go. Another in a bag. "To Elessar from Santa. Um, Epiphany, or Armandeus?" {A potted Queen of the Night Orchid.} The bag was handed to Epiphany. And ironically, when the next box was pulled out of the bag. "To Epiphany from Santa." {A diamond cross pendant set in gold on a gold chain.} "I do believe that the others packages are for those who are also absent. To Trindala from Santa." {A selection of metal working tools.}. It was set on another table. Next one. "To Sky from Santa." {A fuzzy blanket.} It too was set aside. The next gift was a good sized box. "To Aiden from Santa." {The complete box set of Gilligan's Island.} The box was set aside for him. The last box's tag read. "To Vesta from Santa." {A new pink tutu and several boxes of various colored hair dye.} That too was set aside for when Vesta returned.

Manny smiled as he watched the guest opening their gifts. He sat there, watching everyone while his next bag was brought around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqués del Stry Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Everything was going well from his viewpoint. Epiphany had directed the children into proper orders and they all had been handed various gifts from Santa Clause. It was amusing to see the joy, and some confusion, that came as a result. All the while he stayed at Casandra's side. When she squeezed his hand he did the same in return.

When he saw the gift that was given to the Inn, it was enough to put a bit of shock on his face. He was not close enough to hear any of the things that were being said, and the art of reading lips was not in his list, so he did not know what was being passed back and forth. What he did know was the material the gift was made of, he was nearly positive that it was a very large diamond.

"It must have taken many of her men to carry something that heavy." There was more he was going to say but at that time his name was being called by Santa. A nod to Casandra as he excused himself and went to collect the things for both himself and Leo with a tip of his head and a gracious thanks before he went back to his place.
Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Cas took his hand back in hers when he sat back down.

"That tree is beautiful, I am sorry they will not keep it I knew that Venis worked hard on it."

She was whispering to him so as not to be over heard.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:06 pm

She said a quiet thank you to the elves handing out presents. Unlike most of the other kids, she opened her presents very carefully, because she wanted to remember everything about this day, including the pretty paper. She loved the clothes, the doll, and the laptop. She carefully picked up her things and went back to where Emila and JonLous were sitting. "Miss Emilia, who do I need to think for these lovely gifts?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

She smiled as she looked at Princess.

"Santa for the toys, Venis for the shoes, and Casandra for the clothes."

She pointed out Venis and Casandra to her.

"Venis is the pretty woman with the hair to the floor. Casandra is the pretty woman with the wolf siting over there with the handsome gentleman."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:08 pm

She looked both the ladies thay Miss Emilia pointed to, and omed up the courage to go thank them.

First she walked up to Venis very nervously. It wasn't her policy to speak unless spoken to, but she did want thank them. "Ummm excuse Ma'am.....I um...just wanted to thank you for....um the...um shoes."

She held her down her head, embarassed that she said anything at all.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Venis smiled as she leaned down and spoke to the little girl. "It was my pleasure sweety. I hope you like them and they fit." She kissed her forehead and let her run off to talk to whomever else she was going to go talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm

She blushed and made her way over to the lady with the wolf and handsome gentleman,as Miss Emilia put it. "Um excuse me Ma'am, I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful clothes. We've not had clothes in a really long time."

She was talking to Cas, but smiling at her wolf. She had a piece of bacon left over from breakfast that morning. She pulled it out of her pocket. "Is it OK if I give this to him?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Kjay smelled the bacon and was wagging his tail.

She smiled at her.

"Your welcome little one."

She saw the bacon and laughed.

"Yes you can give that to him, Kjay would love it love it."

Kjay took the bacon gently from the girls hand and licked her face to say thank you.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 pm

She giggled at being licked, and gently padded his head. "Your welcome cutie."

With that she went ad found an empty corner to play with her doll.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 am

((Please forgive me my next few craptastic posts, I lost the battle with the computer and the boards and myself. Perhaps I will find the energy to repair them in the next couple of days, but I have to get this stuff posted for you all so we can move on. I am so sorry.))

Santa opened his next bag and began handing out all the gifts inside. They were all so pretty and wrapped so nicely. One gift at a time was delivered to the recipient or the person who was going to deliver it to the recipient for Santa. Once he reached the bottom of this bag and was ready to move onto the next one, this is what had been given out.

Venis: Huge black spiked collar for Willow from Emilia, Sapphire and diamond jewelry set in white gold from Tasha, day at the Spa from Seleen, a new hand carved wooden box with jars of assorted teas with four new flavors from Casie, pair of marble wine glasses from Derek, two foot totem pole from Keven.

Tasha: Panther shaped black diamond from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, day at the Spa from Seleen, a set of jewelers glasses from Casie, giant five foot teddy bear from Derek, a bag of loose turquoise stones from Keven, leather mini skirt and bustier from Andrew, golden crucifix on a gold chain from Jorge, hand held sewing machine from Manny, thirty geodes and a hammer from Shamus.

Seleen: Hand carved blow tube and a set of blow darts from Keven, leather jacket from Andrew, SPF 90 sunscreen from Jorge, leather boots from Manny, beauticians tools cleaning cloths and soaps and such from Shamus, hand blown glass jars for acrylic nail chemicals from Isah, bull whip from Joseph, steak of the month club for her and Shuda from Bo.

Manny: Diamond carved like Santa w/ kids from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Shamus: Fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph.

Bo: Set of BBQ utensils from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Derek: Collection of games from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Keven: Bow and Arrows from Venis, a deer skin drum and a small box with a loin cloth from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Isah: Diamond Venus statue from Venis, small Aphrodite statue in marble from Emilia, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Joseph: PIMP cane with a diamond top from Venis, T-shirt that says kiss me I’m Irish from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with an emerald to match his green eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge.

Jorge: Diamond Rosary from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Andrew: Professional photo shoot from Venis, camera equipment with note saying see me later from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with an emerald to match his green eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus.

Casandra: A window box with several roses, ferns and baby's breath from Venis’ garden, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, Emerald and diamond jewelry set in white gold from Tasha, day at the Spa from Seleen, a marble mortar and pestle from Derek, throwing spear with stone arrow head from Keven, fur lined cloak from Andrew.

Emilia: A gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, twelve inch dream catcher from Keven, a pair of Thomas Kincaid paintings from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, diamond stud earrings from Shamus, Tresor perfume from Isah.

Eros: Swing from Venis, collection of heated massage oils from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Shuda: Amplifiers and cords from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a ruby to match his red eyes from Tasha, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph.

Benjamin: A beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Epiphany: Gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

De’Ryanna: Sport clothes outfit from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Armandeus: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a stone to match his eyes from Tasha, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Elessar: Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Inion: Two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Juliet: Diamond studded collar for her puppy from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Dre: Set of sharpening stones and sharpening pole for blades from Derek, stone war hammer with carved wooden handle from Keven, a set of large metal buckets for water for cooling hot metal from Andrew, painting of a crow sitting atop a cross from Jorge, new anvil from Manny, custom made bellows from Shamus, glass blowing equipment from Isah, new blacksmithing hammer from Joseph, very large beer stein from Bo, cloak with the Darkmane crest upon it from JonLouis.

Kyra: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew.

Sheena: Disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Arcadia: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, French perfume from JonLouis.

Gawain: 3 Diamond throwing knives from Venis, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, weapons case from JonLouis.

Airtia: 3 Diamond throwing knives from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, a new bodice dagger from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, weapons case from JonLouis.

Jonothan: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a stone to match his eyes from Tasha, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Maddie: Diamond Tiara from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, French perfume from JonLouis.

Rose: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Each gift having been delivered, it was time for Santa to move on, there was very little left to hand out.

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:41 am

Santa moved onto the next bag. He actually was hoping that the end was near because he knew that they children would start getting restless soon. He wanted to get them outside for some ice skating. So he reached into the next bag and started pulling out gifts. They were getting handed out just like all the others.

Sage: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Marques: Card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Leo: Disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

JonLouis: Card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo.

Zephyr: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Princess Dalia: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Cadmon: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Trindala: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Sky: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a stone to match his eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Vesta: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

And with the end of that bag he looked and saw what looked like only one more bag and then some gifts that were not in bags. He was almost done.

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 am

Santa got the last bag pulled over in front of him. After this bag there were only a few gifts left, then the kids could go ice skating and the last surprise of the day could be taken care of. Once this last bag was empty this was what all was inside.

Venis: Two large bottles of bath oils one raspberry one strawberry from Andrew, a porcelain nativity scene from Jorge, horn polish for Empyrean and Rapture from Manny, a wooden carving of all of Venis and Kahn’s children sitting around a Christmas tree from Shamus, a new vase for long stemmed roses from Isah, leather bustier from Joseph, fudge from Bo.

Tasha: Hand blown glass jars for jewelry findings from Isah, adjustable leather collar and leash from Joseph, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies from Bo, a painting of a black panther from JonLouis.

Seleen: Diamond jewelry set from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black leather dress from Tasha, scissors combs brushes and other various beautician supplies from Casie, a pair of marble wine glasses from Derek.

Manny: Fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus.

Shamus: New whittling tools from Venis, green and gold kilt with his family crest from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Bo: Card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

Derek: Fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny.

Keven: Card games from Derek, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo.

Isah: Black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny.

Joseph: Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Jorge: Black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, several DVD’s from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus.

Andrew: Decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, bottle of alcohol from JonLouis.

Casandra: Leather cover for her bible with her name in gold from Jorge, new tact for Rider from Manny, wood carving of her twins from Shamus, hand blown glass bodice cup from Isah, ten inch statue of David from Joseph, thumb print cookies from Bo.

Emilia: Big purple lock box with toys already in it from Venis, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone a sapphire matching her blue eye’s from Tasha, fur-lined galvanized steel shackles from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo.

Eros: Two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus.

Shuda: Blank sheet music and more guitar strings from Casandra, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, steak of the month club with Seleen from Bo.

Benjamin: Leather jacket from Emilia, Knit scarf from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, Leather gloves from Casandra, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew.

Epiphany: Fiber optic animated Angel from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

De’Ryanna: Two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny.

Armandeus: Fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

Elessar: Ten inch diamond Christmas tree from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a stone to match his eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek.

Inion: Diamond studded collar for her cat from Venis, white gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen.

Juliet: Gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

Dre: White gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, hand carved eleven inch statue of a scantily clad female pirate from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, a pair of tankards painted with Darkmane colors engraved to say ‘Draconis Dragonis-Darkmane Lord of the House of Darkamane’ from Casie.

Kyra: Beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo, French perfume from JonLouis.

Sheena: White gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven.

Arcadia: Beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo.

Gawain: White gold necklace pair with heart and break out key charms from Emilia, a carving of a grand piano with a white rose on it that says ‘In remembrance of Gareth’ from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, leather bound journal and gold pen engraved with his name from Casie.

Airtia: Two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

Jonothan: Fruit basket from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, disposable camera from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah.

Maddie: Gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven, 2 carat heart shaped diamond solitaire pendant set in white gold on a white gold chain from Andrew, beaded cross pendant from Jorge, Santa hat from Manny, lump of coal with a note that he will carve it and have Venis turn it into a diamond from Shamus, decorative candles from Isah, Celtic knot pendant on a cord from Joseph, sugar cookies from Bo.

Rose: Three stone ring set in gold with two diamonds and the center stone matching her eye’s from Tasha, gift basket of various bath salts and bubble baths and slippers and such from Seleen, two monogrammed silk handkerchiefs from Casie, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven.

Marques: White gold necklace pair with heard and beak out key charms from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen.

Leo: A snow globe of a panther pouncing a man in the snow from Emilia, black onyx in gold pinky ring with a smokey quarts to match his brown eyes from Tasha, fruit basket from Seleen, the complete works of William Shakespeare in a leather bound desk set from Casandra, card games from Derek, Dream catcher key chain from Keven.

JonLouis: Black onyx in gold pinky ring with a sapphire to match his blue eyes from Tasha, replica of Merlin’s unicorn horn dagger on a display plaque from Seleen, a box of chocolate liquors from a chocotatier in France who specializes in vampire treats from Casie.

((I promise, only one more post of Santa handing out gifts, and then this part can be done and everything else flows like water.))

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:27 am

Rose thanked the elves as they delivered the gifts for her and Sage. She had decided to wait to open them when she got back to the room so they could open everything together. She smiled as she watched everyone opening their gifts and the delight and appreciation of the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Cas watched the children with her toys as the gifts were passed out, she felt a pull on her heart.

She smiled at the elves and let her gifts pile up. She would open them later, she already knew what a couple of them were. She took comfort in knowing that this would be her last Christmas without her children

"The look so happy."

She was glad Amadeo was here, it kept her from locking herself in her room this day. When all the gifts were passed out from the large bags she looked at one that she knew was from Venis.

She opened it and took out a diamond studded collar. She held it out to Kjay.

He sniffed at it and wagged his tail. He layed his head in Cas lap and waited for her to put it on him.

She smiled as she placed the collar around his neck. She knew she would find it within a few days on the floor he never wore one for long
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Inion had not expected to be getting gifts from Santa and was surprised. She thanked the Elves and watched as Juliet opened hers and smiled at her 'oohhss' and 'ahhsss', she would wait to open hers later. Dia had returned and was sitting between Inion and Juliet and now wearing one of the gifts and chewing on one of the toys. It wasn't long before the little group of Fairies and Knights returned to her, they were showing her all the things they had gotten and she listened to each one of them. They were all so excited.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next