Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

+12
Armandeus
Shuda Darkite
Marqués del Stry
Lydia Nyght
B.D. Adams
Leo
Epiphany
Inion
Casandra Lightheart
JonLouis
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Emilia
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 am

Santa got up from his seat then and went over to the stack of gifts that were not in the bags. He had given out a whole lot of gifts already and was glad to be almost done. "Ho ho ho, we are almost done." He picked up the first gift, it was a box. "To Leo from Venis." {A diamond decanter on a diamond tray with eight diamond shot glasses.} It was delivered as he picked up the next item. "To Princesse from JonLouis." {A bottle of blood wine from 1697.} He handed it to be delivered as he walked over to the next gift. It had to be wheeled over. "To Ange foncé from JonLouis. I think that's you Seleen." {A Beautician's chair.} The next gift wasn't a big one, about eight inches in diameter. "To Epiphany from Manuel." {A decorative tin of divinity candy.} That one made Santa smile.

He moved on to the next gift. "To JonLouis from Belle." {Six monogrammed French lace and silk handkerchiefs.} To the next gift. "To JonLouis from Princesse." {A twelve inch diamond Eiphel Tower.} The next gift was in a bag. "To Sheena from Venis." {A potted long stem purple rose bush.} "To Kyra from Isah." {A diamond butterfly pendant set in yellow gold on a gold chain.} "To Dre from Mom." {A crow shaped black diamond.} "To Shuda from JonLouis." {A new electric guitar.} Santa was getting closer to the end.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_EmiliascrownJewelsCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_andmoreCome See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ7654Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ34567Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ345678Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ8837465Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ567478327464Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ7463525264754Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_FKJ5747373646463747463637474Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_Morejewels
He was looking at what was left with a smile. "To Belle from JonLouis." {The French Crown Jewels.} "To Désir from JonLouis." {A pearl jewelry set.} "To Benjamin from Venis." {Hand carved wooden box with four colored glass and pewter jars of tea, a tea ball, with a hidden compartment.} And the last two were envelopes. "To The Marques del Stry from Venis." {Inside the envelope was a note that his gift was outside.} And last but not least. "To The Marques from Casandra." {This envelope also contained a note saying his gift was outside.}

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Th_carriageblueleft
When The Marquise del Stry would go outside he would find a white and blue carriage from Venis and two horses to pull it from Casandra. There was also a gray stallion from Casandra for riding. "Now, I thought for sure there was one more gift. Where did it go?" He looked around on his little stage area. "Could a couple of Christmas elves go see if it got left in the hallway please?" Two of the elves went over to open the doors to the Meeting Hall to see what was in the hallway ...

Back to top Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 5 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Marqués del Stry Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

It was all so very extravagant. The bounty of gifts was over flowing and he watched as people took one thing and then the other. Everything was very expensive and high minded, it made him think of the differences in cultured that he and Leo had opposed to the other people here.

In the times past he had celebrated with others in this land but he could rejoice with them for they knew what the season was about. As he watched the gifts being given he could only sigh and feel remorse. Were these things that people needed? Were they going to help the receiver in any way besides giving them things that would be tossed aside or kept on the shelf? Maybe here, the meaning of Christmas was to give the most expensive things you could. Where he was from, this time of year meant more than gifts and it saddened him to think that gifts were all they seemed to care about.

He had been willing to accept the small things, but when it came to the bigger things of note, he was not in a position to acknowledge them. A gracious bow of his head was given to Venis and then Casandra. "Leo and myself thank you for the gifts, but we would be insulted to take them. Please, put them to a better use."

Marqués del Stry
Marqués del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Venis remained silent and simply closed her eyes in a slow blink of acknowledgment that she heard the Marques words. She was not going to entertain any more discussions of the gifts she and her family and friends being accepted or not. Not today, not right now.

She looked at Casie, Tasha, Seleen, JonLouis, Emilia, and then her employees. Any of them who looked at her would see a look of just leave it alone for now. It could be discussed later. But Venis was insulted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Cassie looked at him and her heart sank, but she smiled at him. Her horses where her life.

She could understand the carriage horses, they were only there because V had bought the carriage, and hers were the best in the area.

What was hurting her was that he was saying he didn't want the stallion. She had spent years with the horse, she had been there when he was born, trained him, cared for him. Not the staff, her. The stallion by the name of Eye of the Storm represented her blood, sweat, and tears.

"Of course, I didn't mean to offend you in anyway."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 pm

The moment she saw what her gift was she looked at JonLouis, then looked at the gift, then back to JonLouis. She did not know what to say, she also did not want to say anything here. She looked to make sure that everyone’s attention was somewhere else.

She placed her hand on JonLouis and the other she placed on the box containing the gift. She closed her eyes and teleported them to her room for a private conversation.

A few moments later they reappeared like they had never left, she had the explanation she wanted.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Vannessa Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 pm

A soft laugh left ruby red lips, lightly tanned hands brushed through the long curly hair of a young girl and sweetly fixed the red santa hat upon her head. The boy beside her was dressed in a pair of tan slacks and a crystal green shirt, brightening his forest colored eyes. On his head was another santa hat, a bit big for his head but staying in place perfectly, for now. Vannessa smiled beautifully at the girl before her, admiring her ocean blue eyes and the sparkly blue dress she was wearing to compliment them.

Natalie scratched at the fluffy red cap upon her head, not entirely thrilled at the itchy underside but smiling brightly none the less. Her brother, DJ, was lightly bouncing back and forth on the balls of his feet, staring at the large woodened door just a few feet away from him and growing more excited by the minute. “Are you excited, DJ?” The words seemed to flow from Vannessa’s mouth, soft and fluttery. She gazed at the two for a moment before pulling both of them into a tight and loving hug, sighing softly she pecked both of them on the cheek and once more picked herself up from the ground.

Vannessa’s lips curled into a loving smile, her dark eyes saddening for a moment, but she wouldn’t let the kids see her. She fixed the waist of her dress, the satiny fabric flowing down to just above her knees and clinging wonderfully to her figure. The soft red color of her sleeveless dress matched the lipstick and the ruby studded choker she wore, and her dark brown hair hung loose, curling down past her shoulders. A white fluffy belt wrapped snuggly around her waist and matched the larger white santa hat she wore on her head; to complete the outfit was a pair of satin red heels.

She offered her hands to the two children before her and let out a soft sigh before leading them to the doorway. The door seemed to open by itself and the three of them started, almost soundlessly, down the hallway. Vannessa could feel the excitement in the twins and found herself smiling and laughing softly as they tried to race before her. But she held them back and scrunched her nose as she told them to quiet down. “We want to surprise your mother.” She bent down to their level just a few feet from the door and whispered softly, sharing their joy and possibly more anxious to see Casandra then they were.

A soft whisper of cloth sounded at the end of the hallway as the three of them tiptoed down to the doors leading them to the rest of the party. They all could hear the laughter of children and the excited murmur of the partiers, but most importantly they could just imagine the look on Casandra’s face when the twins came through the door. Vannessa stopped them just outside the door, leaning forwards a bit to have a listen inside. She squeezed both of their hands as the soft sound of footsteps came closer to them, and bright smile fell upon the woman’s lips as her excited nerves coursed through her.

The door slowly opened, lighting the hallway around them even more and sending a warm breeze over them for a moment. Natalie and DJ stared wide eyed, in wonder and curiousity, at the large decorated room before them. Their bright eyes gazed everywhere, starting from the ceiling and slowly lowering to the different people standing in the room. Vannessa squeezed their hands once more before letting them go and pressing her hands softly into their backs, urging them forwards. DJ spotted his mother first, “Mom!” His voice seemed to flow over the crowd and instantly he headed through everyone to get to Casandra, a giggling Natalie hot on his heels. They both wrapped their arms around her and Vannessa laughed softly before walking slowly after them and smiling beautifully at the three, her dark eyes sparkling in the light.
Vannessa
Vannessa

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:05 pm

Casandra was talking to the Marques, all sadness left her as she saw her son running for her, her daughter right behind him.

She bent down and opened her arms wide as she embraced her children. Tears streamed down her face as she kissed them both many times and held them tightly.

“I.. you’re here now..”

She couldn’t speak Venis had told her it would be a couple weeks before they could be brought back to her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:07 pm

DJ ran to his mother laughing, he didn't understand when he saw her crying. He was being squeezed a bit to tightly.

"Mom, I can't breath. Arn't you happy to see us."
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Natalie was right behind her brother hugging her mother.

“Mommy I missed you.”

When she saw her mother crying she started crying too.

“What’s wrong mommy?”
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Cas looked at them both the tears kept coming.

“I am very happy to see you both, I missed you so much. I am crying because I’m happy.”

She lightened the grip she had on them and held them out to look at them better.

“You have gotten so big.”

DJ looked so much like his father, just the eyes were different.

As soon as Kjay saw Cas release the children he ran over he was jumping all over them licking them.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Natalie was laughing as she got knocked down she remembered Kjay.

“Kjay stop it you will ruin my dress.”
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 pm

DJ looked at Kjay and wrapped his arms around his neck.

“KJAY!!”

Yes he was happy to see his old friend.

“You might want to let Nat up she doesn’t like to be dirty”
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Venis rose from her seat and walked over to Vannessa. She gave her a hug, one of those where you hug the shoulders. She had a large smile upon her face. "Thank you for doing this Vannessa. I'm sorry if we pulled you away from anything. Excuse me for a moment please sweety?" Venis was overjoyed at seeing Casie so happy.

She walked over behind Casie then, she nodded to the Marques as she knelt down and leaned over Casie's shoulder. "Merry Christmas little sister, I love you." She put one arm over Casie's shoulder for a bit of a hug and she kissed her tear stained cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:57 pm

JonLouis rose from his seat as well. He bent over and kissed Emilia's cheek. "Excuse me one moment si vous plea Belle." He walked over to Vannessa and offered her a hug similar to the one Venis had. His hug had been accompanied by an air kiss to each cheek. "You have done a wonderful thing this day Vannessa. Merci beaucoup, and Merry Christmas. I hope all is well back home at the Council. I hope you can stay for a bit and enjoy the area. This place is not like home. Excuse me for one moment."

He walked over to Casandra and waited for Venis to move. While he waited he smiled and offered his hand to the Marques del Stry. With a pleasant hand shake he saw his chance and leaned in to address Casandra. "Merry Christmas Désir. I hope that things can become a little more 'normal' in your lives. Well, what ever passes for normal in this family." He chuckled and kissed her cheek before rising up. A nod was given the the Marques and a touch to Venis shoulder with a nod and a wink, then he returned to his seat, and to Belle's side. He would be able to hear anything anyone said to him from there.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Kjay got up and let Natalie get to her feet; but he stayed right with them enjoying the hugs and scratches. He now had three humans to protect again.

Cas was all smiles her eyes were sparkling, she looked at Marques, she had almost forgotten that he was there beside her.

“Marques, these are my children DJ and Natalie. Children this is the Marques del Stry, you will call him Senor Stry, unless he gives you permission to call him by another name.”

She turned and hugged Venis tightly and kissed her cheek.

“Thank you, this is the best Christmas present ever.”

She returned the kiss JonLouis had given him and hugged him tightly as well.

“Thank you JonLouis”

She motioned for Vannessa to come over and wrapped her arms around her.

“Thank you, I can never repay you for caring for my children when I could not. I do hope that you will still come see them, my home is always open to you.”
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 pm

DJ smiled at the man that had been standing next to his mother.

"Hola Señor Stry, mi nombre es DJ, satisfecho resolver you."
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Natalie had been taught her manners, she gave a small curtsy. She did not speak Spanish she spoke French, they had both been taught different languages.

“Hello Senor Stry, I’m Natalie.”
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Emilia kissed JonLouis' cheek as he got up. She was watching the reunion and smiled as a single tear slid down her cheek.

She took JonLouis' hand when he came back over to her and smiled at hm.

"I think somone needs some help."

She led him over to the little girl she called Princess. She knelt beside her.

"The doll is pretty have you given her a name yet?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Tasha smiled as she looked over at the kids and Casie. It had been a few years since she had seen them. She tried to avoid the pyramid whenever possible. Not because of it being on Earth, that part wasn't the problem. No, it was a certain Malkavian that kept her away. One of his personalities rather drove her up a wall, and that personality always came out when she was around. But she was very happy to see the kids home with their mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vannessa Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Vannessa returned both Venis and JonLouis's hugs, her ruby lips never lessening in her smile. She waved her hand dismissively at Venis's comment, there was nothing she would rather be doing on this joyous occassion. As JonLouis stepped away she laughed softly, nodding her head and softly promising to stay for awhile longer. She wasn't that adamant about returning to the council when there was so much going on here.

She watched the twins for a moment before stepping forwards and hugging Casandra warmly. "You are so very welcome," Vannessa pulled away soflty and smiled at Casandra before looking down at her little santas. "I would be thrilled to come and visit you." She turned from Casandra and let her dark chocolate eyes gaze down at DJ, Natalie and their furry friend, murmuring softly. "Merry Christmas, guys."
Vannessa
Vannessa

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Seleen watch the scene and smiled. She leaned against Shuda and held his hand in her own. It was nice for Casie to have her kids back finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Santa Clause stood at the edge of the stage and laughed. His belly shook and his eyes sparkled. "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everyone. Let's all go out and enjoy the snow. I think the lake might be frozen, maybe we could try out those new ice skates, huh kids?" He came down and motioned for everyone to follow him outside. Several people followed him outside as well as two of the Christmas elves. Ice skates were provided for those who chose to partake of the festivities and did not have their own.

While so many were out enjoying themselves Venis, Tasha, Seleen, and the rest of the Christmas elves were inside setting out Christmas dinner. There was turkey, ham, duck, masked potatoes, gravy, corn, green beans, dinner rolls, black eyes peas, greens, cornbread, and stuffing. For dessert there was chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, cherry Bavarian pie, Jello with fruit cocktail in it, and a fruit cake.

When everyone came back inside, dinner was served. It was a lovely ending to a nice holiday. Once the children were done eating and ready to go home to the orphanage they were once again loaded into the hay trailers. Their gifts were put in boxes, one per child. The extra food from the dinner was loaded into Venis' carriage, as well as the gifts for the children who were not in attendance. Santa joined them and they returned to the orphanage while everyone at the Inn dispersed back to their lives.

(( santa I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Next year, it's someone else's turn. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5