Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Breaking a few Eggs.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking a few Eggs. Empty Breaking a few Eggs.

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:32 pm

donald Blake, was a man of habbit, which is why when he found out this inn had a gym, the surgeon was all about it. which is why he was on his way down there now, workout shirts, a t-shirt and some tennis shoes. he had his walking stick, but that was held up side down, bouncing against his shoulder while he made his way out to the gym, a light but noticeable limp on the right leg.

when he made it out to the gym, the walking stick with him was placed down as he sat, spreading legs infront of him to get some nice deep stretches in first.

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Breaking a few Eggs. Empty Re: Breaking a few Eggs.

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Cas had been unable to sleep well for the last couple weeks and so she got up and pulled on her sparing leathers and boots. She grabbed her staff and headed for the door.

"Come on Kjay."

She headed into the battle gym. Kjay on her heals. She was not to be alone today she nodded to the man and then went over to the sparing dummies and began to use har staff practicing.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 pm

"Good afternoon miss. and uh large Canine" he said to her with a polite nod of his head to both. before he lay back, and placed his hands behind his head, arching his back up to get a good stretch in there, and even a few back pops.

with his legs and abdomen stretch doctor blake rose to a full stand and bounced about on either foot a few times to get the blood pumping. before kneeling down to pick up his walking stick and jogging over to a tread mill. which of course was set at a brisk pace. yeah running hurt his knee, but pain was all part of being human. and it continued to remind him of that fact.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm

She looked to the man.

"Hello I'm Casandra the wolf is Kjay."

She looked at him go to a treadmill, she had never seen one and it facinated her. She went back to she sparing dummy and circled it like it was a live aponent. in her mind she was seeing moves it would be making. She rushed in and swung her staff virtical and slamed the end of it into the foot if the dummy and then brought it up quickly and it conected with the chin.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 pm

A wave in his running, limp less prominant now in his running.

"Donald Blake. nice to meet you.... watch out for those dummies, I hear they're just waiting for an opportunity to attack." He was kidding of course, but only becasue she looked so intense about her sparring with it

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 pm

"If you want to see them attack back there is a very interesting little machine here that makes the dummies move."

When the man started talking to Cas Kjay went over to him and started sniffing at him. Was he ok?
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"oh, well I'll bet that is really cool, personally. Not much of a fighter" he had a good running rhythm though, but when the wolf came over he slowed a bit, didnt want to kick the thing or anything. but yeah, Donald blake was just donaldblake, no harsh vibes or anything form this son of a farm man

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Satisfied he went back to Cassie and stayed near her watching the man.

"Nither am I, I hate fighting but I need to be able to protect myself."

She turned back to practicing on the dummie.

"When did you come to the Inn?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:52 pm

good point, I kind of agree withtthat philosophy, though I dont really get to that point alot of the time" he stopped in his running and looked down at his wrist watch, two fingers from the other hand pressed up against his neck.

"Yesterday afternoon. nice place so far, having a gym is a great feature."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 pm

She nodded as she placed her staff against the walls and began to do stretches. Yes it was backwards but she had a lot of pent up fustration and needed to let some out before she began going through Woshu forms. Now that she had burned off some energy she could relax. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be concentrating on what her body was doing.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:08 am

Well there went workout conversation, that was cool though, it wasnt everyones thing. he usually didnt either, but he also tended to run outside, and sometimes had an iPod. in the newfound silence he kicked his speed up, adding a bit of an incline to the run even][d

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:18 am

She was aware that the other man was in the room but she moved through all the forms before she stoped and then stood still a few moments and then turned back to the man.

"Will you show me how it works?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 am

hm?- slowing again and then stopping. before offering her a bright big smile." you want to take a run?" and he stepped off the treadmill, motioning her to stand on the currently still belt.

well, the belt moves, as fast as you desire it does... you change it form here.'' pointing down at the up and down buttons." and it doesnt start until you hit the green button, and then you just job, and keep up... or else you'll fall off... got it?"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:51 am

She smiled back but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Thank you."

She stood on the belt and pressed the green button the thing started moving she almost tripped but cought herself and began walking at a slow pace. She soon sped it up until she was runing. It was not long before she was sweating and had to stop. pressed the button to slow it down until it stopped and she got off.

"I will have to remember to not wear leathers the next time I decide to ise this thing."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 am

well yeah, as a doctor I would reccomend, not wearing leathers at all when exerting yourself physically... causes the body to overheat, and slowly cook itself.- a firm nod from doctor blake, who was leaning into his walking stick now as he stood- but its a nice workout, you can increas the incline so its like running uphill

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 am

"Your a Dr?"

She looked at him.

"I am a healer, mostly herbs and stitching, I am not very well versed in high tech equipment, but I do use magic to a small extent."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 am

I am, a Doctor specializing in Neuro surgery... though I like to practice internal medecine too, best to keep all practices up to snuff you know." another smile from doctor blake it was a proud smile, he really did love doing what he did." I' cant really use magic; though i like to use herbal remedies when i can, best not to cloud the body with too many articicial chems.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 am

"Neuro that means brain right?"

She listened to him. and nodded.

"If you ever need info on herbs or need the herbs themselves you just aske I'm on the third floor."

If he was any judge of posture then he would notice that hers was very good and even in leathers she carried herself well.

"I wear leathers because the rest of my wardrobe is dresses and slacks, I don't normally dres casualy."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:25 am

"yeah, brain, nervous system all that stuff... I'm pretty up to date, but I think I would be down for a cram session some time.... as for the leathers, I'd reccomend some sweat pants and a t-shirt... not too expensive, should be easy to find... I'll write you a perscription, as soon as I get back to my room, I'm on the second floor, right nex to Emmy... do you know her?"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 am

"A friend of mine calles her Dιesse d'une chevelure d'ιbθne, ebon hared goddess. I have met her a couple times, she is very beautiful."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:32 am

"Yeah, yeah she did mention her pops was a god, and yeah, she is pretty good looking. but thats off topic miss." a firm nod from Doctor blake." you should cut the leathers from your workout, s'bad for ones health."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 am

"I will cut them from my workouts but I will not cut them from my sparing, they protect a lot better then cloth."

She looked at him.

"Do I need scrip for sweats and a t shirt or are you flirting?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:43 am

" sounds like a deal... Nah, if I where flirting, I wouldnt have said you should put clothes on... that action is counter productive wouldnt you say?" zing! doc blake had been on fire the psat couple of days. some good one liners from the american.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:53 am

She gave him a very strange look.

"No man has seen me naked in over four years, and it would not be you that I chose to be naked with."

She smiled at him to take some of the sting out of her words.

"Sorry, I am kind of interested in someone else."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:56 am

hey, I'm not implying anything, was jsut a joke... I was really only concerned for your health, no interest really in seeing you naked, not to imply you're unattractive... just saying that, I wasnt trying to say that I wanted that... but yes! yes good, you go catch your someone else... An endevour I wish you much luck in." a thumbs up to her and a smile. note to self: watch the kinds of jokes you say around people here. and that internal note was locked away in his brian, filed down.][d

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next