Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Where Am I?

2 posters

Go down

Where Am I? Empty Where Am I?

Post by Hidden Jewel Mon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Being huddled away in her chambers Daenerys was off in her own little world wondering and pondering over her next moves. She was planning on taking her ships to Westeros to continue on her mission to rid the world of the evil tyrants that enslaved many. She was was looking out into the seas and decided that was the move to make but wanted some time alone to think this over some more.

Going out to one of her ships she boards it and takes it out for a sail in the sea. As she had been out there for several hours wondering through the water a storm began to brew. In all her efforts to head back to land the seas had something else in mind for her. Something seemed to change in the weather as the ocean all but swallowed her and the ship whole but at the same time it left her alone. She was unsure of what had happened but something changed around her.

Daenerys stood there as the storm seemed to pass or did it? As she looked around something seemed strange to her. It did not seem as if she was in the same place as before but where did she go? What magicks brought her to where she now stood.

Docking her ship she bravely got onto land and walked about trying to figure out just where in the Seven Kingdoms she was now.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Where Am I? Empty Re: Where Am I?

Post by Telguest Tue May 27, 2014 3:40 pm

All was quiet this day at the dock port, which was fine for Helm. Ever since he had gotten this job it was do this, do that, stop dressing your sandwich and bring me the dock reports!  He didn’t think he could take much more of it. A kid who recently outgrew the Orphanage and needed to make his own way in this crazy world, Helm was thankful for the job, he only wished he had more time to himself. Or, perhaps, something to make his life a little less mundane. Today the Harbormaster had gone to a meeting at the main docks at the Marketplace so Helm was left alone. With his sandwich.  He really liked his sandwiches.

Just as he had kicked back in his worn wooden chair and brought the sub sandwich to his mouth he caught sight of a ship approaching on the horizon.  Oh no, someone was coming.  They had to be coming here, it wasn’t pointed in the direction of the Marketplace.  If that was their destination then they would be off course by a few notches.

Helm took a big bite of his food and pulled his rubber boots off the barrel he had them propped up on.  Swapping his sub for the dock report that was resting on the ground by his chair, Helm reviewed it.  He didn’t see that any ships were due in, well, at least not right now.

Tapping his fingers on the report he waited, hoping the ship would hurry up so he could eat!  After a bit the shipped docked and out came this woman! Helm didn’t recognize the ship - he was a bit new to the job, so that didn’t mean much - but this woman looked lost.  

“Hallo. Uh, hallo there,” Helm said, trying to catch her attention. He was medium height, and pasty in color even though he spent nearly all day in the sun.  “Ya lost?”

Telguest

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:58 pm

She looked around hearing the male voice and seen that he was speaking to her.  She turned toward him and looked around before looking back to him.

"Aye, I am lost or so I think.  Where am I?"

She was short and thin with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.  She wore a blue dress with her leather sandals.  Standing there she looked around waiting for an answer from the male who spoke to her.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Helm was going to keep his wits about him, even in the prescense of a pretty lady.  He’d seen plenty of lady’s before - though he didn’t think the ones at the church counted, and maybe the ship girls could not be counted as well when he thought about it.  She didn’t look like no grubby ships girl, or even like she spent time with her hands to the grate.  So, maybe this was his first time being face-to-face with a pretty lady.

"I'm Helm, and this here is Secondary Port, Ma'am," he replied. Giving his name even if she didn't ask for it, he thought it was something you did. Like telling a person what you wanted on your sandwich when ask what you wanted to eat. Being that she was lost, he put the dock report down on the seat of his chair.  Nothing to file here, unless he wanted to not a pretty lady being lost.

There wasn't much to see here at Secondary Port, and it wasn't that large. Only the Harbormasters house, a boat house for docked ships and supplies, and a work house. Everything else that they needed was at the Marketplace. Like his boss.

It was obvious why she was confused, this wasn't. Where she was suppose to land. "If you and your crew sail out up to the west a bit more, ya'll see the main docks at the Marketplace. That's where all the fancier people do their landing." Helm had brought his sandwich up to his mouth and almost took a bite - but he remembered he was with a lady, and thought maybe it was wrong. So he only took a small bite instead of stuffing his face like he was going to do.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 pm

(sorry Helm-mun...I thought for sure I responded to this one)

She stood there and stared at him for a moment.  Looking back at her ship and then to him.

"What makes you think I have a crew on that ship?"

She was curious of his thoughts not that it mattered.  She was unsure of where she needed to go from here but thought this land might be interesting enough.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:26 pm

"Waa-sut?" asked Helm as he spoke around a mouth full of food.  Then, remembering his manners, he held up a finger and chewed very quickly and swallowed hard.  Maybe too hard and fast because he then had to beat on his chest with his empty hand a couple times to clear his throat.  PHEW. That was close. Don't talk with a full mouth, ladies and gents - could choke on it.

He shrugged and looked around her to see what the ship was like. "Size, built. make of it, don't be thinking the Misses be driving it alone," Helm said, and he motioned to her outfit with the hand holding the sandwich. "'Sides,"he added, "you look too nice."

He gave her a goofy smile with only part of his mouth turned up. "My name's Helm, if I can do ya for any service."  

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum