Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Knock at Rodry Pol's door

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Knock at Rodry Pol's door - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock at Rodry Pol's door

Post by Rodry Pol Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm

All they needed was a dish of guacamole, some nacho's and some sort of sport to mumble and comment on and they would be living the dream! Well, unless of course Rodry would rather have Elessar's ears lightly fried with just a dusting of bonemeal and lemon zest ... then the old fellow would be out of luck! Though Rodry's own chuckle was far from the quiet polite little laughs that he had been sharing so far. It had started out as a bit of an attempt to keep it proper, though once Elessar had started to snicker, he couldn't help but give out an all out guffaw. Rodry did however restrain himself from slapping his knee!

It had been a while since he had gotten to truly laugh without the fear of that tickle in his throat that usually left him without air to even wheeze let alone waste it on a giggle, though his improvement had given him a bit of his freedom back. As well as some of the old mans distinctively boisterous character! Rodry lifted a gloved finger to wipe at the corner of one eye before he was speaking up!

"Aye... I took a glance through the ledger the other day and was stunned at just how many names I recognized ... although many would not recognize myself. I am much changed since I left the Alliance of the Twelve Moons so many years ago."

The immortals hubris was to think that simply because they would not die of old age that they were invulnerable to harm. Rodry had seen many that he had known fall victim to the mistake. Usually it came on the tail of a gruesome accident or ... 'mishap'. As some would suggest they were.

"Well it certainly hasn't proved ill advised in your case. You seem very well adjusted."

Plus, Elessar was still alive. Rodry always felt that if the young survived their elders than they were properly raised, society no longer shunned those with poor attitude or less than stellar manners or etiquette, at least not any longer. Something that made him feel downright cheated considering how long it had taken him to shake off how he felt something should be done, in order to be accepted more smoothly into society!

"All thumbs and left feet are we when it comes to cooking? Do not fret. Practice will make you passable one day."

Teasing lightly, though if Elessar was looking for a guinea pig Rodry would make a rather perfect victim. There was little that the old fellow couldn't stomach, or at least before. Considering how his constitution had been strengthening perhaps his tolerance would do so as well!

Rodry eased after the Elf, to bid him farewell with one last lift of his hand out the open door before closing it. After which he would have to see about starting his day!
Rodry Pol
Rodry Pol

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2