Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...

Go down

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...  Empty Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am

{Taking a few liberties here with Case, I hope his mun doesn’t mind, but I haven’t seen him around so just going with what was said. If I need to change it let me know! All my posts are open unless they state that they are closed! ♥}

It had been a day or three since the incident in Xavier’s rooms. She had taken Case home with her, and he was helping out around the farm, which was a great help for her. There was a lot of little things that needed a man’s touch, and she might be strong in some ways, she would not like to admit it but men had more power in them then she did. Sure she could of attempted to cheat and try to use witchcraft but she wanted the things to be fixed with hands, not magic. She still had not invited Case into the house, but it was getting colder out, so that might have to change. He was staying in the barn, though he did not seem to complain about it, which made her wonder. Hopefully by the time spring was here everything would be set so she could get animals for her farm.

She had kept working, even though a part of her didn’t want to go back to work, it was where she had met Xavier. But she also had to credit Starbucks with her meeting of Damon and now Case. Sure she met people on a daily basis but those were the two that she had met that had some bearing on her life and had not hurt her….yet. Nor could either one currently hurt her the way that Xavier had. The way he dismissed her as if she had been a one night stand and not someone that he claimed to love, it still got to her, but then it had only been a few days, maybe with time it wouldn’t slice so hard.

Time that healed all or so they said and she was hoping it was true, she needed that to be true. When she was at home working on the farm the thoughts didn’t descend on her, she had plenty of busy work, it was when she was driving or laying down to go to bed. She really didn’t know what she would of done if Case hadn’t been there, offering the silent support that one might not expect to come from a man like him.

Work, that’s what she was doing, as she pulled up in front of the building, unsure of how she got there, yet sure she didn’t hit anyone or run any red lights. Grabbing up her bag and slipping out of the car, and walking towards the doors, beeping the lock on her car. Inside she went and straight to her office to get ready for the day.

Once in the office she locked the door and went to change into her work apparel. She kept that at work so she wouldn’t have to worry if she had things to do before or after work, she would always be ready. She did take it home with her randomly to clean them when needed but it wasn’t a every day thing. Once she was dressed fully she took the clothes she was wearing and hung them up on the two hangers, and placed the hanger on the hook on the back of her door. Her bag was stored in the normal area, before she took a deep breath and unlocked the door, walking out to give a weak smile to those she worked with. Pausing at the counter to allow the shift manager to know she was there, but she was going to do some paper work but if they needed her not to fear knocking on the door.

Once that was done she went back to the office and sat in her chair, starting to dig into the paperwork she had let slide. It was time to pay catch-up and to hope her thoughts would stay off of Xavier and the other thing that occupied her thoughts as well. A pro con list had already been made, now it was sticking to it.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...  Empty Re: Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...

Post by Retrieve Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Lacquered nail of navy blue hit rhythmically against the countertop while she looked at the menu over head on what to order. Honestly it was all a ruse for she didn't want anything, but this gave her an opportunity to stall and perhaps even make the bartista feel uncomfortable. 

Others felt uncomfortable around her and they probably did so with good reason. The one who stood there against the table had skin the color of onyx with pointed ears adorned with a crescent moon and star rising out of her starlight colored hair. The skin of her ears and fingers and parts around her eyes -which were just as blue as her nails and without pupils- were the only flesh to be seen as the rest was covered. Black mask covered her face from under the eyes and down over the neck, heavy leather breastplate over well fitting shirt, floor reaching thick kilt over pants and heavy shoes: all black. If it wasn't for her his one could fall into shadow easily. What else to note was the crafted longbow and full quiver that was strapped to the back. Whose to say if any other weapons were being carried in concealment. 

The nail ceased in it's tapping on the counter and her faced turned to look at the one who awaited for the order to be placed. 

"Bring me your manager. The female of brown skin and dark hair," she said with a voice smooth and clear, despite the mask, and underlined with a foreign tongue, "and be quick of it." 

Retrieve

Back to top Go down

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...  Empty Re: Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:33 pm

The girl behind the counter was more of the timid sort. The fact that the lady that walked in wasn’t really speaking and that tapping of her nail on the counter made her nervous. Oh they had all kinds of late coming into the Starbucks. The dress of the lady, she assumed it was a lady, was a bit peculiar yet that was not giving her pause, it was the lady in general. But then the lady asked to speak to the manager, and she knew what the manager looked like and what position she held but not her name, that came out weird, and it was a note she would be sure to give to Titania when she went back there. Her voice came out in a small squeak yet completely audible and able to make out every word that would be spoken. “I’ll be right back…your in luck she just came in not to long ago.” With those words she scurried away from he counter and back to the managers office.

What was said wouldn’t be given for the girl came scuttling back out to help with the next in line. A moment ,if that, later Titania appeared from the managers office. As she had been described to her, she stopped at the side of the counter, near the woman. A smile was in place, yet she wasn’t sure what this was concerning, but then again, with her it could be a hundred and one different things , and the only way to really know was to ask. Hands lifted to tame her curly locks back into a low pony tail for when she was doing her paper work she hadn’t placed her hair up, and now that she was on the floor it needed to be done. As she was moving her hands she would look back to the woman, noticing the odd dress, yet the fact the lady wasn’t a normal human wouldn’t go amiss but neither would it cause any sort of reaction, she did the dirty with a beast that shall remain nameless. “Hello, Can I help you with something?” Without knowing there wasn’t much else for her to say until the woman let her know what she wished or needed, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrieve Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

At least the person behind the bar was efficient with the retrieval and didn't leave her standing there at the desk for an extended period of time. That wouldn't have gone over well. Who's to know what she would have done if left to her own devices out there for too long.

In the short amount of time that she was alone, however, she did turn and lean her side against bar and scan the rest of the area with her eyes. A person or two may have looked her way before going back to their business but she didn't pay them any mind. When the backdoor opened her ear perked and there was a smooth turn executed by her as she fully faced the bar again. The one who had come out was the one she sought. Again she mused on the thought that things here went efficiently. Hopefully that would continue and there wouldn't be any need for a display. That was almost a regretful thought.

"I have come for you," explained the black clad woman as a silent step was taken from the counter, "Leave someone in charge and follow me."

She began walking away from the counter, each individual strand that made up her dark kilt move according to the natural laws of motion. When she stopped they settled about her and she only stopped once she was near the door. Titania didn't have to come. She did have a choice.

Retrieve

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 pm

They were well trained. And sometimes it was best to get Titania when someone requested her and she was around. She had some interesting friends.

Someone had come for her? Now that was interesting. Hmm wondering where this was going she had to ask. "Who sent you to come and get me?" Really it sounded like someone sent the person to come and get her not that the lady came on her own. Though she could of. Even with that she gave a small nod to the girl that came and got her, as there was already a manager on duty she was good.

A choice really? Because the curious bit of her had her steps following the woman, already having asked the one question she wouldnt have another right yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrieve Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Perhaps it was a good thing that the smile that grew upon the face of this onyx-skinned individual was hidden behind the mask of her face, for it seen it may have been telling. Who sent her. How presumptuous of this female to think that this one was sent by another. Whether it was true or not was an answer that was not so readily given.

Seeing that the manager had indeed decided to follow, a hand went out and the door was pushed open. Before going through the door her eyes took all of the female in as she was looking for an identification tag that some other employees may have on, so that she could get the name. Then she would go through the door and exit on to the outside, though without holding the door open. If the Female was following there wouldn't really be a need to as the door couldn't close that quickly for her to miss it.

Out the door she turned the corner and started down that way. What was this Starbucks by? Was there another building next door? Was it situated on the corner of a line of other shops? Or perhaps it was lone and independent and stood apart from any other. Depending on the case of this, Titania was being lead around to the side that was darker than the others and in the darkening light this one only looked to disappear into it. If it were not for the silver ornaments on the lengthened ears and the moonlight color of her hair that is exactly what would have happened.

"I have something for you."

Retrieve

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Exactly no answer was given, so it would be easy to assume one thing or another no? To have information on Titania she figured the woman would of had to of been sent by someone, for no one that fit this ones description had been in the Starbucks before.

She would slip out behind the door after the other woman, and the door did not hit her, for it was not a fast closing door not in the least.

The Starbucks was a stand alone which was rare on the block. It had a park on one side and a road on the other. So they must of went towards the park, both had streetlights but the park was a bit darker then the street. She was a few steps behind when they were walking. A curious note of her voice would slip out.

"You have something for me?" It was a question because why would someone bring her outside for giving her something, unless it was a bad thing. She had her senses on high alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrieve Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:39 pm

At least, with it being stand alone, there was a less likely chance of someone coming to immediate aid. If such aid were needed. The park may not provide much of a 'rescue', the weather was cooler nowadays so the likelihood of those simply hanging around the outside was lesser than it would have been on a warm and comfortable day.

Having her words repeated by this lady was a small part of amusement that was - also - hidden behind the mask that she wore to cover her face. There were those who repeated things to make sure of what they heard, and others who did it to mask the feeling of unease. Which was the reason of the lady here, she wondered.

Wonderment did not last long and her hand reached into a portion of her clothing and pulled out a thin rectangular box that was no bigger than the palm of her hand. No words for it seemed obvious that this was the thing meant to be given. The hand was extended for Titania to take the box.

Retrieve

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:23 am

Oh, there was a good chance that if she needed aid that someone would show up, even if they were not out in the open. She had friends that were rather lurky in strange places at strange times, or so it had seemed for sure.

She would have to continue to wonder about why her words were repeated to her. Sometimes one didn't get what they thought they would they got what the other gave them. Everyone had their secrets right? Though if she started thinking about secrets the dip in her thoughts would go the wrong way, it was hard enough, mental shake.

When the hand moved to pull out the box she was watching, carefully, you never knew what one would pull outta where! Seeing the box and the way it was held out, her own hand moved to take the box, if she had it without the woman taking her hand or taking the box back, she would look to the box a moment, before starting to open it, curiousity. That was unless the lady stopped her if she did not the box would be opened so she could see what was inside the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrieve Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 pm

This one would wait until the box was taken from her hand. She was very still and very silent still, making no move to take the box or otherwise hinder Titania from taking what was offered. If she wasn't going to let her have it then there was no point in going through this charade in order to give it.

While she was distracted with opening the box, the onyx skinned female dressed in black with the moonlight colored hair, began to slip away. She had done what she was suppose to do, nothing more and nothing less. It wouldn't take her long either, the shadows were her allies so within a few moments the only thing that would be left of her presence there would be a small glitter of light that was slowly fading into nothing.

The box was plain and simple though what was inside would contrast to the box. Resting there, fitting perfectly, was a round silver pendant. But it wasn't just any pendant, perhaps Titania would know what it was from sight, or maybe she wouldn't, it all depended on how much she knew about magic.

It was the Secret Seal of Solomon and it was attached to a black cord.

(thank you for playing . . .)

Another Saturday Night and I ain't got nobody...  Sealso10

Retrieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down